Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male to rp with...obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennajen91

Looking for a guy to roleplay with...obviously.

I want a detailed, creative and amazingly sexy long term roleplay. I am a submissive but I am not the role on her back and take you submissive. I am a feisty, tease that will make you want to take me over your knee. I would like a dominant male to spank me and take me and make me his. I like a good story to go along with the sex. It makes the sex so much better, if we have characters established and a story behind it. For a scene I was thinking:

You are a Christian Grey type, CEO. You are dominant, maybe with a deep secret that keeps you from dating. The world is at your disposal you can do whatever you want. Your old assistant quit when you didn't accept her advances and I applied for the job. I got it and now its my first day works for you. You like something about me but you aren't sure what. We try to business only relationship but one thing happens and we start more.

I am us missive but like I said a feisty submissive. I talk back a little and keep you on your toes. I love with you because I'm that kind of assistant, its easier for the both of us. You bought me a whole new wardrobe so I look more like a CEOs assistant. I like my job and you but I know that won't happen so I try not to flirt but like I said, something clicks and we get together.

Or...

You are my husbands best friend and the three of us are always together. I like to call you two boyfriends because that's how good your relationship is. We have had feel is for each other before. I made a mistake and slept with you at some point before the wedding, we have not slept together since then. My husband is away on business and he asks you to come and check on me while he is away like he always does.

We are comfortable around each other and I think we have gotten over the whole sleeping with each other thing. I have, partially, but you haven't and you decide to make your move and make me yours. I try to tell you not too but you want me and you know I want you too. I give in and we start having an affair again.

We can make so that eventually, I get pregnant but I don't know who the father is. You or my husband.

I like rough sex, dominant men, a little reluctance, spanking, anal, oral, vaginal.
I do not like young, peeplay, or beastiality.
I would like go move to yahoo. The responses don't have to be short stories but put some detail and a good effort into it and I will be happy. I am also open to ideas. Private message me if you're interested. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom