Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humans, Elves, Demons, Oh My! (Updated 4/23/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet Snow

Pulsar
If you want a full list click "My Rabbit Hole" in my signature.

Favorite's:
Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Virginity, Incest, MxF, FxF, Fantasy, Realism, Outdoor/Public settings, Domination (As in my character dominating other characters)

Maybe's: (Anything on this list....ask me first)
Abuse, Furries, Torture, Murder, Death

Don't:
Animals, Vomit, Bathroom Control, Watersports, Cross Dressing

------​

Some Possible Pairings:
Me | You
Human Slaver | Elf Slave**
Human | Elf Slave**
Human Slave | Elf Mistress**
Human | Neko**
Angel | Human
Human | Angel
Human | Succubus*
Ghost | Human
Wizard | Human**
Human | Witch
Teacher | Student*
Student | Student*
Brother | Sister*
Son | Mother*
Father | Daughter**
Twin Brothers | Little Sister*
Little Brother | Twin Sisters**
Camp Counselor | Camper
Camper | Camper
Drug Dealer | Drug Addict**
Rapist | Victim**
Thief | Victim
Assassin | Princess/Queen (Medieval times)*
Prince/King | Assassin
Gladiator | Slave (Ancient Rome/Greece)**
God | Goddess
God | Human**
Human | Goddess

Favorites are labeled with ** and *

Some Cannon Ideas of Mine....

The Dragon's Heads (Game of Thrones)
The dragon has three heads. Daenrys is one....but who are the other two? When Victorian arrives to kidnap her, things change when Rheager takes a liking to ironborn. Is it possible he's one of the dragon's heads?

All the Regrets (The Host)
A seeker discovers a colony of humans and turns them in, only to fall in love with one of the humans. The seeker tries as hard as it can to free the human and all of it's friends....but sols can't be trusted.

Time's Running Out (The Walking Dead Game by Telltale)
Six years have passed since Lee died, and Clementine's now fifteen. She's managed to survive by herself for that long, and she plans to do it for longer. She gets caught in a bad position, and the only thing saving her from being bitten by a walker is another survivor saving her life.

Survive the Terror (Dead Space) FAVORITE!!! (Requires you to control more than one character...) (Heavy plot)
The USM Nova is docked at a small planet that's off limits known as Ignis XII. While going through with an illegal planet crack, they discover a forgotten blue marker. Within hours the necromorph infection spreads through the colony on the planet. A group of six survivors gets together and try to get off the planet.

Original Ideas....

My Precious Kitty Favorite
A twenty-one year old man takes cares of and lives with his fifteen or sixteen year old little sister ever since their parents abandoned her because they saw her as a shame to the family. The reason why is simple: she's a Neko. She goes into heat and accidentally walks in on her brother naked. Seeing him is more than enough to get her to have sex with him. After her body has calmed down she denies her brother when he tries to take her again. As a result he decides to dominate her completely until she begs him to take her.

Going to College
A student who just graduated from high school can't afford college tuition when one of the teachers gives her an offer of being his slave, living with him, and doing whatever he says, in exchange for having him pay for all of her expenses.

Changing Sides...
A teenage girl is a lesbian and has cast off men, never having experienced one before. Her father tries as hard as he as he can to get her to be straight, and when nothing works, he takes her himself, with her ending up falling in love with him.

Extra Credit
A student is failing in school and her parents have made it clear that if she doesn't pass this year they're going to disinherit her; so she goes to her teacher for extra credit and he tells her that she has no chance to pass the year no matter how much extra credit she does, so he gives her the option of being his sex slave, telling her he'll pass her if she does.

Last Hope Heavy plot.
A horrible viral outbreak has decimated the population of the Earth. The only problem is the virus didn't just kill, it killed and then brought them back to life stronger. Each time they kill, they infect someone. Now a band of survivors have banded together to make a shantytown of sorts. Things look bleak until they save a women from being killed and she turns out to be a scientist who was working on a cure before her lab was sabotaged.

Hand of Magic
A great kingdom that's whole culture flows around those of magic users constantly has games between wizards. Once every thousand years there is a tournament that draws those from the smallest corners of the kingdom to join in it, and the prize is always great. For this such tournament, the winner gets the king's daughter's hand in marriage. She is more beautiful than anyone other woman in all of the realm. The only problem is that his daughter doesn't agree.

The Best Wizard
A kingdom's champion is the best wizard in the world rivaled by few, feared by all. Every woman in the kingdom gladly spreads her legs for him and beds him any time he wants. He's never actually been interested in any of them, just taking them for the feel of a woman's body against his. When he goes to the king's annual ball, he meets a girl who he's actually interested in....and she tells him no. After the ball he discovers that she was a waitress, which only angers him more that she said no. He decides to...convince....her to do as he wishes...even if he has to use his magic.

The Greatest Necromancer
The world's best necromancer can evade death and life forever. He is rich beyond his wildest dreams, people willing to match any price to cheat death. Even with all this...he's not happy. That all changes when one client comes to him with his daughter and asks him to resurrect his wife, and that he'd pay any price. For the necromancer it's love at first sight....he names his price, and the man leaves with his wife...but without his daughter. Much to his surprise though...the daughter hates him.

The Necromancer's Apprentice
Living forever turns out not be all it's cut out to be. Sure being rich is fun and all...but it gets lonely. When rumors of another necromancer with power enough to be equal to his he goes to find her.....when he does he discovers that she does have the power...she just doesn't know how to use it. He decides to take her on as his apprentice.

Better Than the Best
The best wizard in the world is old news when an enchantress starts to rise to power, quickly posing as a big threat to his empire. To keep up his title as the best, he goes to challenge her having every intention to destroy her completely...but that all chances when he actually gets a look at her, and realizes that he wants her...she agrees to marry him quite surprisingly. Her true intentions never occur to him, wanting only to have a child with him, having the power of both of them. Her original plans are to kill him off after she has his child....but that changes when she starts to fall in love with him.

RE: My Request Thread (Updated 4/17/13)

Bump'd

Change Log:
Changed Thread's whole format.
Added Sections.
Added Do's and Don'ts
Added Ideas

RE: Ideas inside! Game of Thrones, Dead Space, and many more! (Updated 4/19/13)

Bump'd

Change Log:
Added another Host Idea
Added Possible Pairings
Removed Old Ideas

RE: Ideas inside! Game of Thrones, Dead Space, and many more! (Updated 4/19/13)

I'd be game for the Game of Thrones idea you have :)

RE: Ideas inside! Game of Thrones, Dead Space, and many more! (Updated 4/21/13)

Bump'd

Change log:
Updated and replaced The Host idea
Updated Don't
Added Maybe's
Changed Do's to Favorite's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom