Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play With Me? -Males, Futas, All Welcome!- Looking for roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Hiya ^^. I'm in the mood for some nice smutty-yet detailed- roleplays. I'm very open to most ideas and I can't wait to start up some real naughty rps! ;D
I can play as young as this site allows!

I'm also submissive and dominant with females and only submissive with males. Monsters & the like, I play both sub and dom. I'm always looking so please PM me!! :D

I'm a female, so I play females, males and futa characters for other females. I only play females with males. Sorry, just not good with mxm.

PM me if interested!! c:

I'm open to lot's of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, furry, futa, pairings, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, interesting/kinky plots and more (so ask please)

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, pregnancy, menstrual cycles etc.

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)

schoolgirl prostitute
princess x pet/monster
father x daughter(no more unless you convince me)
brother x sister (maybe)
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer**
pokemon/pokemorph x pokemorph*
werewolf x human*
teacher x student
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.)
witch x monster
camp counselor/worker x camper
lost in the woods *
demon x human
futa mom x daughter
futa sis x reg sis
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader (newbie)*
neko present x rich man/futa/woman
demon x princess*
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
coach x swimmer/athlete
monster x human**(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
animal x human
doctor x patient
stranger x stranger(SOOO many scenerios to name (; )*
beauty and the beast esque
fairytale themed <33 **
witch x apprentice

Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^.

From the main rules: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20413
Bumping Policy: You may bump your thread only ONE TIME per day AND if your thread reaches page 3 or later. So NO ONE should ever be bumping their thread more than once in a single 24 hour time period and NO ONE should ever be bumping their thread within this 24 hour time period UNLESS it's gone to page 3 or later. The ONLY exceptions to this are -- you have edits you've added to your pages and thus you wish to bump (though please wait until ALL edits are complete), you are adding 'reserve' posts to your thread (though PLEASE notify staff BEFORE you do this), you are responding to something RP-related within your thread. All other times will be considered 'over bumping' and warrant a verbal warning first. Persistent disregard to this will warrant harsher consequences. Also, if traffic is extremely slow, staff is reasonable. So, if traffic is super slow and your thread is on page 2 or later for a week or longer, you may then bump your thread back to page one. However, once you do this, you may not bump again for another 24 hours AND until your page reaches page 3 or later once again. No exceptions.

ADDENDUMS (FINER DETAILED SITE RULES) ~

01. Concerning Loli/Shota UPDATED
THIS RULE WILL GO INTO FULL EFFECT ON MARCH 17, 2013

Loli/shota is NOT allowed. All characters in RPs on site that engage in any sort of sexual activity MUST be at least 15 years old and have entered puberty. That is, females must be fully developed and menstruating and males must be fully developed.

While we understand that the terms loli/shota can take on different meanings depending on what country you are from or what fad you are referring to, we are talking about what BlueMoon says. You are here on BlueMoon, so therefore we are asking that you respect our rules and thus definition even if it might differ elsewhere or from your opinion.

What is BlueMoon's Definition?
BlueMoon's Definition of Loli/Shota is anything (yes, anything) younger than 15 that is pre-pubescent and also looks pre-pubescent (again, use common sense here, we get that some people prefer smaller breasts to larger, etc etc).

The reason we use the word anything is rather deliberate because it is all encompassing and all-inclusive. It includes males, females, gender neutrals, gender-everythings, alien species, beasts... you think it up, it applies. We don't want to witch hunt, so zero tolerance of this rule will be a way of the past. However, we expect common sense and respect to be used here. Thus there is expectation for people to not push the limit of this rule into territory that is clearly meant for the sake of pushing. Such behavior won't be tolerated or allowed and will be considered hostile and a means to purposefully skirt the rules as they are meant to be taken. Thus, staff reserves the right to handle such cases as they see fit since adults should know better use common sense. If anyone is uncertain, it is expected that members will inquire BEFORE posting.

Also, when it comes to fandoms where the cannon characters are used. If they are underaged characters, the ages need to be specified in the request threads, RPs, profiles, etc. so as to make it clear that they are of the appropriate age condoned by this site.

As for linking to outside sites that condone loli/shota, BlueMoon does not support this. So, all links to such things must not be tacked on to members profiles, threads, signatures, F-lists, etc. Be sure that they are not there or you risk consequences and thus your time here on BlueMoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom