Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smuts, plots. Throw them at me. Always willing to try. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnemicLeorath

Booty enjoyer
Nutshell for the lazy: Looking for a straight rp, and it can be Smut or Story based. Submissive by default, but can switch when needed.

I've had enough of peopple suddenly desciding they dont want to talk to me anymore and stop talking entirely without explanation.

If you happen to be one of theese peopple, Dont even start talking to me and leave my thread. Right now.
However, if you are a well-inteded, potential roleplay partner, please do read on.
Thanks.​

Straight to the point.
But before that, here are five things about myself that you should know before we get to anything.
First - While I normally am rather friendly and kind, I know myself to have some mood swings, so heads up.

Second - I tend to be a bit lazy, and even more so when I'm tired. Self explanatory.

Third - I know myself to have a problem concentrating on something, and I get distracted quite easily. But if I find our roleplay interesting, I just might be that dedicated sucker who will ruin his sleep rhythm for the sake of coming up with a reply, and keep the play alive.

Fourth - I'm not much for romantic, sweet talk. I may have my moments, but dont expect anything fancy if thats what youre looking for.

Fifth - Otaku alert. Enough said.

Now that you know all this, and if you still have any kind of interest at all, thats good.

How well do I write? Well... what youre reading is a good example of the usual me. As for my post length.. I'de rather not get to that, considering that a paragraph can be diffarent for each of us. Though I consider myself being able to write at least one beefy paragraph, and more when I'm motivated enough to do so.
Picture preferance? I use Anime pictures, and would like it if you used souch pictures as well. You can use real pictures, but those are a bit of a turnoff for me. Sorry.
You may be wondering "What does this guy like"?
The answer is... alot of things. But the thing that always gets me is the sight of a strong willed (and in some cases strong bodied) woman who knows what she wants and doesnt hesitate to take it, that woman who doesnt take crap from peopple.
Now, here's the thing.
I am quite submissive, and that is because of my kind nature. I can't imagine myself doing (and for that matter, playing) something evil. I might get bit rough in the play, but I simply Can. Not. Be. Evil.
This means no rape fantasies are fulfilled by me.
This does not mean that I can't be dominant. I simply perfer the submissive role, but can switch when needed.

Themes? Any. Fantasy, modern, futuristic, you name it. I'll adapt to it all.
You have a dream of getting it on with the vampire or other magical creature you can never meet? Tell me about it.
Or perhaps the highschool girl needs to get her urges released and chooses her lucky "victim" for the day and ends up taking a liking? Tell me about it.
Maybe even that nerdy girl had been working on her super secret project of a human-like android or some other machine that either malfunctions and proceeds to do sexual things to its creator, or maybe the AI is programmed to do so on purpose? Tell me about it!

Things I will say Yes to are following...
- My character(s) shooting out loads of cum
- Yours playing with that cum
- face fucking
- DOMINANT WOMEN!!
- tit-fucking
- breast play
- lactation
- Lots of kissing & licking
- Monster girls
- Demons & other magical creatures
- vampires that DO NOT SPARKLE
- Many more that I am too lazy to list. Ask if youre not sure about something.

Things I will say Maybe to are following...
- Furries/Anthros (see bellow for details)
- Hard Bondage
- Plot driven RP (Has to be interesting)
- Minor blood play (small bleeding scratches, bites and bruises that another licks blood out of)

Things I will say No to are following...
- Scat/watersports. What goes in the toilet, STAYS in the toilet.
- Blood play
- vomit
- Hard BDSM
- Pain & torture
- Pleasure and orgasm controll/denial
- excessive violence and beating

-- AnthroFurry dilemma --
Here is a chart. Click on it.
On that scale, I'm willing to play sexual scenes with semi- and not furry characters. Basically as long as they have a human face. This includes demonic creatures too!
Examples that I am willing to play with:
1 -2 - 3 - 4
Examples that I will Not play with:
1 - 2 - 3
I hope this explains something.

What more can be said?
Ah.. Plots.

There will be none here. Why? Because..
1. I'm lazy. Self explanatory.
2. I find it better if we figure out and plan our own thing which we both will enjoy playing, thus if I get multiple partners I will have no problem thinking wich one is going where. That's a problem I've come across with pre-set rp plots... But thats just me.
3. Fuck.

Now instead of straight up plotlines, I will give you SOME pairings / theme's I would enjoy working out with. There will be lots of what I like that is not listed, so go ahead and ask.
+ Step-siblings (step-bro and -sis. No true incest)
+ Virgin highschool boy x "Everyone's slut" (can involve blackmailing, I will be sub in this)
+ Vampire/demon hunter x vampire/demon (Perhaps involves corruption? Also... Vampires DO NOT SPARKLE. End of rant)
+ Lab experiment outbreak (Can be either mine or your character, wich determines who is leading)
+ Video game avatar x Gamer (Can play either. Can involve slave&master playing)
+ Many more I'm not going to list. PM me and talk to me.

Plot pictures might be coming at some point.

~~~~--{]Notice[}--~~~~
Currently I'm kinda craving a fantasy themed RP where my character gets fucked by monster girls... Talk to me about the details in PM's. Please.

RE: Girls who know what they want, see this. I'm always looking for more.

Leo let out a frustrated sigh as he stepped down into his bubble pool. He sat down in the circular pool and leaned back, relaxing as the warm bubbles softly massage his body. He set his drink down on the edge but not too close so the water wouldnt spoil his drink and closed his eyes, waiting for something interesting to happen.

RE: Girls who know what they want, see this. I'm always looking for more.

After a while of waiting, Leo simply took a sip of his drink and set it back down next to him, still relaxing in his pool... waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom