Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are my bras doing in your closet? (m looking for f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsbralover

Super-Earth
Hi, this is my first post here, but I'm not new to roleplaying at all. I'm into longer drawn out roleplays that don't jump straight to the sex. I enjoy a person who is very detailed and description oriented. I enjoy details on sounds, thoughts, positions, actions ect...

I'm looking to indulge a fantasy I've had for quite some time, especially since yahoo shut down their chartrooms. I still use messenger and would like to continue this on there or at least start on here with a PM.

I'm looking for someone to play as my 51 year old mother. I already have a pre-typed description, scene, and some fake look a like pictures. This involved her bras as I've been taking/stealing them since I was 18. (I'm now 28.)

I've LOVE to go into much MORE detail on this with YOU!

I'd also like to have this be longer term if possible, as in play more than once.

Looking forward to hearing from you.... :)

momsbralover said:
Hi, this is my first post here, but I'm not new to roleplaying at all. I'm into longer drawn out roleplays that don't jump straight to the sex. I enjoy a person who is very detailed and description oriented. I enjoy details on sounds, thoughts, positions, actions ect...

I'm looking to indulge a fantasy I've had for quite some time, especially since yahoo shut down their chartrooms. I still use messenger and would like to continue this on there or at least start on here with a PM.

I'm looking for someone to play as my 51 year old mother. I already have a pre-typed description, scene, and some fake look a like pictures. This involved her bras as I've been taking/stealing them since I was 18. (I'm now 28.)

I've LOVE to go into much MORE detail on this with YOU!

I'd also like to have this be longer term if possible, as in play more than once.

Looking forward to hearing from you.... :)

Hi
I can play as ur hotwife..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom