Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling All Skanks (A Search For Smut) M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
So I think it's about time I started a new thread, old one was getting close to a thousand bumbs.

So, my name is Shuyin Ice. I'm 24 years old, have been RPing for about ten years, and love to RP smut more than anything else. I work a full time job and play WoW. So pretty much, two full time jobs. I live in the Central Time Zone. As far as my schedule goes, I'm normally on around 11:30 PM to 2 or 3 AM, for those that wish to do IM RPs.

I am a nice person, at least I like to think so. One quick way to piss me off is by not reading this thread. If you PM me to RP and I get the feeling you didn't read this, it makes me quite upset. It's rather rude.

Also, if you're a male and want to play a female, don't tell me. It's a bit of a turn off for me knowing it's a guy on the other end. So I'd prefer to just think you're a chick.

On wards to what you're here for now:

Macro cocks (I have a desire to use one and just wreck your shit)
Sluts and Whores
Demons
Furrys
WoW Races
Modern Setting
Dirty Talk
Excessive Cum (Love painting women white)
Tattoos and Piercings
Non-human Women
Dominant or Assertive Women

Dislikes:
Innocent Women
Shy Women
Under Age Girls
Master/Slave Pairings
Blonds
One Liners (Never acceptable)
Non-Con/Force (Things like that.)
Human Women

For those that wish to RP over messengers, I can be reached at the following:

AIM: magetslipknot666
YIM: roythedemon25@yahoo.com

Ideas

Roommates:

We would play a couple of roommates. They've lived together for a while. They've both got a thing for one another, but neither has made a move. But they tease one another, flirt, and taunt each other. They wonder the apartment in little clothing most of the time as well for added effect.

Band:

Pretty self explanatory. We'd play two members in a band who pretty much fuck all over the country, though we can always add more and even change it up.

DO NOT POST HERE! PM or IM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom