Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownCast

Super-Earth
tumblr_mjohx0WjKS1rkum6lo2_400.gif

"The wings of angels are often found on the
backs of the least likely people."​

Raziel had never seen a girl with such a pure beauty as the girl who stood only a mere few feet before him. The way her crisp pale hair fell around her shoulders like a silent waterfall, the way her long, dark eyelashes blinked over the most striking yellow eyes he had ever seen, her pale, scarred yet flawless skin shimmered the slightest way when the sun reflected off of it. She was studying the piece of art before her, that she had studiously worked on the past few hours, the way he had been staring at her. He couldn't quite help himself. He knew he didn't deserve such beauty, such pureness, something that the world had yet to devour and spit out yet. He was not good anymore, he had committed the unthinkable. He had fallen from the Heavens, he was a Fallen Angel, for Heaven's sake. He wasn't human anymore, he was almost a near thousand years old. This world was as new to him as a new born baby. He was supposed to be exiled here, drowning in misery and regret; yet, here he was, reveling in the beauty of the young girl in front of him. Maybe it was the softness about her, the life that she possessed that was no longer his. The way her movement as she touched up her painting was lithe and graceful, like a silent, swift night cat. Whatever it was, he couldn't quite place his finger on it. But all he knew was that he would betray Heaven and Hell again to have her as his own; or do his best to try.

Hello Angels,
tumblr_m7urg7BKbK1rqkge2o2_400_large.gif
my name is taylor, and please, do call me by that. i'm sure along the way we can come up with fanciful nicknames for eachother and such. but as for now, i am trying my hardest to find someone who would match up perfectly with me, and who currently possesses the same piqued interest in fallen angels that i have. above, as shown, is a small example of what the roleplay will be like. the setting is basically quite simple, with much room for new details and movement. i will post a quick summary below:

themes: non-con to con, love, angel & human, look below for specifics

an angel by the name of raziel, has fallen from the heavens after committing a serious crime against the angels and he has been condemned to earth as a fallen angel. it has been many years since he has walked the earth, and now that he has fallen and been placed back on his past home, things are different. he is new to the world all over again and has difficulty grasping things. one day in his attempt to experience things and find his way around, he runs into a beautiful young girl, aged 17. he died when he was 19, and is stuck in his prior form. he sees her, and due to him being a fallen angel, at this moment in time he cannot feel love or hate or any such thing, but he feels lust, and this girl is the object of his lust, so much to the point he becomes obsessed. in his mind she challenges even the beauty of the angels in heaven. he finally gets her cornered one day, and controls her, with his severe strength, and does what he wants to her (rape, etc.) and when he's done he realizes that he can't stop now. he continues to do this over and over again, wiping her mind after each encounter so she won't recognize him and rat him out. but after a while, he starts to feel something humans label as 'regret' and 'remorse'. over the next few days, he finally starts to get to actually know her and she starts to feel something for him, and against all odds, he starts to feel something for her too.

if you are still with me here,

i believe it is time to continue our journey in my search for a fair partner. i will need someone who can match up to me in a few different ways. what i desire is listed below:

literate, meaning over 800+ words per post. writers' block can be understood on the rare occasion
active, meaning on at least once a day, and not just meaning online, but also posting, at least once a day. warned absences or emergencies are an exception of course
humorous, meaning you have a joking, kindly side. i need someone to not just role play with, but also converse with
knows how to be decorative, meaning their posts are pretty, colorful, with creative font and such. no limits here, but there are minimums
has a good role playing style, meaning good grammar, word usage, vocabulary, etc.
can be creative enough to come up with good plot twists and their own unique ideas to add to the plot!
will play with male in the roleplay, meaning they will play raziel
i will think of other things, and add them if absolutely necessary. ask any questions needed, if there are any discrepancies with my requirements. everything listed here will be mirrored by me, of course

now if i've piqued your interest,

please do shoot me a pm, with a sample of your writing, and we will work something out. i assure you, you will not be disappointed, love. thank you!

[[this is just the gist of it, and we can alter it to your own personal desires and kinks. the angel won't always be constant and he can have slips of trying to control her again ever after they start to love each other. afterall, he is severely dominant.]

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH PM, NOT ON THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom