Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 'submissive' F GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoneWriting

Super-Earth
How to put this, hrm... I have a huge ad for my own storylines as well on here, this is more an ad for someone else to run a story where I play a character in it.

I have storylines up, but I'm looking for other types of play as well. I will tell you that I'm a Straight Dominant Male with few that enjoys playing space, sci-fi, fantasy, modern and post apocalyptic storylines. I also enjoy serious kink and fetish play, check my website at brokenin.webs.com for my Rabbit Hole.

What I'm looking for is an evolving storyline that revolves around one character I play. I prefer submissives, slaves and aggressive submissives for my sexual partners but I'm totally up for some serious storyline to go along with it. Hell, if you want to use game rules (I prefer D20 or Pathfinder, but can do anything) I'm down with that as well.

Would prefer some sort of medium like AIM, a Chatroom, or something of that nature. If we can't do that I'm up for PM play as long as it rolls along fairly quickly. I'll be seriously available in the evenings or on the weekends.

Hoping to find someone with a dirty/creative mind for some serious play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom