Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medical Facility - Basement

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
fw81vq.jpg

Located in the basement of the Medical Facility

1t0nqg.jpg

Name (Nickname):Gabriel Kingston, Soldier GK1
Attire:Camo pants, Black tank top, Combat boots, Gun belt
Tagging:Anyone
Time:May 7th, 2013, Morning
Sexual Orientation:Straight

WARNING - this post contains graphic scenes/gore

Gabriel cracked his knuckles then proceeded to crack his neck as he sat in a steel chair staring at one of the guards he had taken down to the basement to have a little fun with. The guard was tied to a chair that Gabe had nailed to the floor when he had found the basement. It was the perfect place for Gabe to call his own, it was dimly lit and quiet for the most part unless he had a helpless victim screaming for their life. Gabe stared the man down, an evil smirk on his face, after a few moments the large man got to his feet and slowly began to step towards the guard, left, right, left, right. The guard had already began to beg and plead that Gabriel let him go, promised to leave without a word but Gabriel wasn't a man to negotiate.

As Gabe stood over the man he looked down at the pathetic excuse for a human being then spit in his face before leaning down and grabbing the guards neck, he applied enough pressure to cut off his air slightly but not enough to break his neck something he could do so easily if he wanted. "Tell me, what was it you had to say while I was behind bars, you know when you and your buddies called me a raging lunatic, a pathetic excuse for a soldier, a science experiment gone wrong" ,Gabe began in a dangerous tone. The few months Gabe had spent in his cell before the take over were hell, some of the guards seemed to have targeted him because he was a first timer in the place, they all underestimated his abilities and made jokes thinking they were safe because he was in some special reinforced cell he couldn't break out of. Well now the tables were turned and Gabriel was in his glory he had the ringleader of the group that tormented him sitting directly in front of him at his mercy and he intended to kill the man slowly and painfully.

"P-Please....j-just....l-let....m-me....g-go...." ,the guard pleaded as he struggled to breath. "I-I'm....s-sorry...."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" ,Gabriel snapped before the man could speak anymore, his grip tightening slightly. He held the man's throat for a few moments then let go and began pacing back and forth in front of him, hands behind his back, left, right, left, right. The guard coughed and gasped fr air after Gabe let go, there were tears in his eyes and he had begun to sweat. Gabe could sense his fear and laughed right before leaning down again so he could be face to face with the man, "Are you scared?!" ,he said loudly making the guard jump. Another evil laugh escaped Gabriel's lips before he pulled his chair over and sat down directly in front of the man. "I asked you a question soldier, are....you....scared?" ,Gabe repeated himself. The guard gave a slow nod and Gabriel's smile faded and his expression turned angry. He grabbed the guard's right hand and untied it from the arm of the chair then held it in front of them before snapping one of his fingers, "YOU DO NOT ANSWER YOUR SUPERIORS WITH A NOD SOLDIER, NOW I ASKED ARE YOU SCARED?!" ,he shouted.

"Y-yes, I-I'm t-t-t-terrified" ,the guard admitted.

Just then Gabe snapped another finger, "YES WHAT?!" ,he demanded before breaking another finger. "YES SIR, YOU WILL ADDRESS ME PROPERLY YOU LITTLE PUKE"!

"Y-yes, s-sir" ,the guard cried.

Seeming satisfied with the guards answer Gabriel stood again and threw the chair aside before walking over to a table that held some old surgical instruments on it. Most of them were worn and rusty and pretty much had tetnis and disease written all over them. Gabriel picked up a scalpel and looked it over for a moment before making his way back over to the guard as he twirled the tool in his fingers. When he reached the man he laughed again, "I should carve your heart out" ,he began. "But that would kill you too quickly I want to hear you scream for a while so I'm gonna make you suffer for as long as I find it fun".

The guard's eyes were filled with fear and he was beginning to say something right before Gabriel slashed across his eyes blinding him. Gabe then tied a piece of fabric around the man's head to keep him from bleeding too much the last thing he wanted was for the fun to end before it even began. The basement was now filled with the sounds of the guard screaming in pain, luckily Gabriel was prepared for the noise this time, he had put earplugs in to muffle sounds enough to where they wouldn't hurt him. Gabriel proceeded to cut the man in different places all of them non fatal but painful, the screams got louder and Gabe's laughter did too. He wondered if anyone could hear them but he didn't care much even if they could after all no one could save the guards now that the inmates ran the asylum and if Batman actually found his way in he was sure that his fellow inmates had something planned.

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname): Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison ivy
Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: Gabriel
Time:May 7th 2013,morning
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Ivy found her way to the basement following the screams of a guard. When she came to the sight she leaned against a wall and said "my my what a pretty sight ". She ran a finger over her lips for a second watching the guard scream as he was tortured by Gabriel. Ivy wanted to play too but she figured if she jumped in she be the next one screaming in pain. the sight caused fear in her as well as pure pleasure. She was really started to like the show and the guy but knew nothing will come of it. She then looked to Gabriel and asked "mind i use this vial on him it wont kill him quick but it sure make the pain ten times worse as the poison eats him alive it take two days for him to die of that or i could make something to keep him alive longer lets say weeks before you kill him off up to you"?

Back
Top Bottom