Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away Love (1x1, need male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, looking for a role play partner.

MUSTS:
1. You must be detailed and able to type properly. I'm not asking for an essay but please, put in some effort.
2. MEN only.
3. I am not again sex, but like every female.. I like to build up to that.
4. Let's have fun!

In the small town Bon Temps, Lousiana is where we grew up. Our parents were long life friend of each other and we have known each other since the day we took our first breaths. From Kindergarten and on, we were inseparable. Best friends. It wasn't until high school when we confessed our love for each other and become inseparable again, only this time as a couple. We were each other's first and what we both thought we would be each other's last. Our plans after high school, to get married and settled down just like the rest of the town has down over generations but after high school I vanished without a word. No one knew where I was, all they knew was that I was alive. I had left the small town on Bon Temps and broken your heart all together. A guilt I lived with for many years.

The town had always murmured rumors of where I might have been. I kept in touch with my parents, sending them post cards from the various places I have been. But all contact with you, was gone. And over the years you were always looking for the answer of my disappearance, I left you broken.

4 years later, on a humid night during the summer. I arrive back in town. The town was buzzing with the news of my arrival. Your best friend, as soon as he finds out let's you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom