Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medical Facility - Jonathan Crane's Office

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
2210041160_9447182bca_z.jpg

Jonathan Crane's office is located in the Medical Facility - on the upper floors.

RE: Jonathan Crane's Office

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo1_100.jpg
tumblr_mipspkBWHR1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow
Attire: [x]
Tagging: Himself
Time: May 7th, 2013, Morning
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Jonathan looked down at the clipboard he held in his hands - going over the notes he'd taken while observing the effects of the Fear Toxin coursing through Dr. Frueuff's veins. He was rather happy with the results. He walked slowly to his desk, stepping over books and papers that had been scattered all over the floor since his initial arrest a few months ago. Cobwebs lined the walls and his medical diploma hung crookedly off it's hook. He didn't even look at it to straighten it as he walked past it and to his cluttered desk. He sighed, perhaps he could bring one of his 'test subjects' in here to clean the place, after all, it was them that messed it up. Looking for more evidence of his 'evilness' as they called it. They called him crazy - they called him sick. He wasn't .... he was just a man of science. And what better way to test science, than on the people intended.

Sure he'd started out with animals, rats, cats, dogs .... but none of it was ever effective enough to test. He needed communication to be able to test properly. To know peoples reactions. And people always voiced what they where afraid of. Jonathan sat at his desk and placed the clip board on top of the other papers and books that where still scattered there. The thought of anyone touching his stuff made him cringe and he idly opened his drawers, making a mental note of what was missing.

tumblr_mipai1kIcI1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Harleen Quinzell (Nickname):Harley Quinn
Attire: X
Tagging: Herself/Crane
Time: May 7th Morning
Sexual Orientation: Straight

From her place in the hallway she looked around, but didn’t say anything. All of the hospital looked the same, yet different. Leaning against the open office door frame, she knocked on the door with her bat.
“Whatca‘ doin‘ Doc?!.” She said with a grin, but didn’t come into the room. She checked Crane out, she knew she didn’t want to step on him much…not with free hands. Tilting her head to the side as a pig tail flipped, “They really fucked the hall outa this place didn’t they!” Her eyes looked out of the room, and down the hallway. A large walki talkie, wired to the intercom strapped to her hip buzzed, then shut off. That loud mouth of hers was to blare over the system is necessary, from any unwelcome company.

Jonathan looked up at Harley and rolled his eyes behind his mask before pulling it off. "Hello Miss. Quinzell." He said looking up at her. He shrugged. "If I wasn't already torturing the poor buggers - I'd really be pissed off about it. You know how much I hate people touching my stuff - it's a shame I don't have the time to clean it up. I'm already way behind in my research. And with all the new test subjects-" Crane left the sentence hang knowing she got the idea.

Time: May 7th morning

Swinging her bat slowly from side to side behind her as she stood in the office doorway, she smiled sweetly, her eyes looking all over the place, and back into the hallways. As the sound of some noises touched her ears, but it was just a group of crazies, laughing and having a good time before disappearing into one of the dark rooms. She listened to Jonathan while he talked, even though she always looked like a space case. A smile crossed her lips as she let out a understanding laugh.
“Trust me…..I fully understand how much you hate people touch your things….” She rolled her eyes, but with a smile.
As he talked about the test subjects, well, doctors….Harley giggled and leaned in on her toes as she rocked in her boots, she had heard the people screaming and it was always a good time.
“Maybe I could watch sometime…..Its beyond funny.” She giggled, rocking in her shoes making her dancing between the hallway and office. She knew on the other hand, she really didn’t want to be around something like that and Dr. Crane was pretty unstable…..so…..he liked using many different subjects for research not just doctors. Knowing she wouldn’t let Crane get to close to her at any time, she would book it at the slightest hint of capture. Its strange to have friends you cant turn your backs on.
Speaking of friends, Harley played with her bat as she tried to remember the whole make of this hospital. She had been walking it for awhile now but there was always twists and turns, and there were many other friends to have fun with.

Jonathan sighed as he stood up, his needled glove scraping across the wood surface as he moved around the desk. "I'm so glad you find my exceedingly hard work and my accomplishments a source of amusement Miss. Quinzell." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he stalked around the desk. "Perhaps you could assist me with a few of them ..... since you find them all so ..... funny." He said walking towards her, his needled hand held at his side, his fingers splayed as if poised for an attack. He knew Harley wouldn't run .... and if she did, he'd swipe at her before she got very far. This girl was not very bright .... but she could pose ...... useful in his experiments.

Harley’s eyes were always looking down the hall, as she turned back to look into the office as she saw Jonathan getting up from his chair.
The very action made the hair on her neck stand up, she started to regret stopping into here to bother him. She knew better than to poke rabid dogs, so why do it with people? She was in the front of getting hit by a hand often times so she knew the feeling in her pit of her gut that told her to run. She needed to find better friends. The sound of the glove scarping on the desk made her shiver. She was cursing herself, she should have stumbled onto someone else……
Hell, she would have much rather got caught by hatter and made to drink tea for hours…….Biting her lower lip, she looked around for a second and took a step back.

She could hear the sarcasm, she had heard it a lot…..especially from him. Taking a deep breath she lifted her bat and tapped it on her shoulder. It was dented, with nails sticking out of the metal…all of it was stained with blood. Why wipe off badges of honor? She looked at his needle hand….looking alittle concerned, then up to his face as she gave him a big smile, and a nerves laugh.

“Ha..ha…Come on Jonathan…You know I’m just ruffling your feathers. I mean it in the most sincere way…Doc..” He was right, she didn’t run, but….the grip on her bat tightened, She liked Crane…well…..as much as one could really…..Anyone that caused chaos was an A+ in her book. She always admired his work….wished she could have been like that….But…that isn’t where her passion was. It was much more…….violent. Once more, as he walked to her, she didn’t run…but, did back closer to the door and the hallway.
She knew he could tell it from her, the fear. But who wouldn’t be scare of a dude with a needle glove?! Maybe she shouldn’t have picked on him. A part of her, that sick part wanted to play, that hand almost white knuckling the bat.

Jonathan approached her as she rooted herself to the floor, trying to subtly talk him out of what ever it was he was about to do. He reached her and grabbed onto the bat just below where the nails jutted out and slammed it against the door, the nails slamming into the wood and sticking there so that she would not be able to hit him with it. Being picked on and bullied for so long, he knew to disarm his victims before playing with them.

His gloved hand moved to her chin, the needles running over her skin from her neck to the tip of her chin before stopping, making sure he didn't prick her. "Why do you keep coming to me Harley?" He asked. "I'm starting to think you have an irrational obsession with being afraid. I know you're afraid of me Harley ... And for good reason. You're smart like that .... but you can be incredibly stupid .... Though .... imagine Harley .... living with no fear .... it would be glorious wouldn't it?" He asked with a smile as his needles rand over her neck towards her jugular. "It's been so long since I've felt fear you know .... I often forget what it's like to feel it .... I wonder if I ever will again. I doubt it ... It makes me rather angry when people don't appreciate what I do for them ..." He said his needles never stopping. "It makes me angry that other people can feel something that I can't .... and have no appreciation for it ..." He sneered at her before ripping his hands away from her neck and the bat turning back to his desk.

She was slightly relieved he smashed the bat into the door, for really, she didn’t want to hit him with it. But her hand didn’t let go of the bat as she yanked on it slightly. Only to stop and gasped slightly as he touched her with that glove. She wondered what she would be scared of…..if he pricked her. What would make her scream if horror….she really couldn’t pin her mind on any one thing….but her morbid curiousity wondered. That was it, she was curious by nature, always wanting to understand others when it was so hard to understand herself.
Those huge blue eyes watched those needles that touched her skin, it made it crawl as her heart beat fast. Fear also got confused with excitement anymore. The fear of a fight, the fear of being hit, the fear of being killed just for a hug….was exciting. She allowed him to speak, just listening to him.

Once his hand moved away from her skin she took a breath, she had been so still…not allowing her own movements to make her slip into a state of fear. When that glove was away from her body she relaxed her muscles.
“Well Jonathan you would be the one to pin point any obsession behavior……” she would look bat and sighed, gripping it as she pulled on it a few times before yanking it out of door. It flew off sending some bits of wood flying as well as the small metal sign that said “Dr. Jonathan Crane”. “I’ve always liked to see your subjects, to see real fear, where they are feeling real fear and screaming their hearts out. There is no other emotion. Its fun to watch, because normal people just feel fear itself. Its hard to feel fear and want to laugh about it…” She shrugged her shoulders as she picked pieces of wood out of the nails, and flicking them to the side as she backed away. Looking at him as he went to his desk, awe, that sad excuse for a desk.
“When you wanna have some fun, You know I will be the first in line…..I better go….before someone thinks I like you something.” She rolled her eyes and turned from the door, and put the bat back on her shoulder.

Jonathan waved her off, not caring what the girl did. He had research to do, but at the moment didn't even feel in the mood to do that. Which was a little out of the norm for him, but not entirely strange. He hated thinking about things like that. How he couldn't feel fear - which might add to his obsession with seeing others shake in fright. He'd become so immune to his own fear toxin that the emotion no longer meant anything to him.

So he studied it even more than before - creating new strains and forms of the toxin. "I've never been one for fun really." He said, though he sounded half out of it as he sat down at his desk and stared at the papers in front of him.

Harley heard him as she stood at the door, tilting her head to the side before shaking it.
“That’s a pity Doc…You’re quite the trouble maker.” She said to him before turning her back at the door, “See ya around Crow.”

Her blue eyes looked into the shadows of the hallway. The bright morning sun peered in though the broken windows as a door opened in the hall. A shaking hand crept out as a lone doctor poked her head out from the small door in the hallway. She had hidden himself away during the take over of the hospital and had been hiding out from the crazies ever since. And since there wasn’t a lot of screaming going on, and Harley and Jonathan hadn’t been yelling, she thought the coast was clear. Her white coat was filthy, and she was beaten and bruised as the woman look around the hall from her hiding place. Harley smiled and gripped her bat, making a leather on metal grinding sound. “…..Speaking of fun….” She said slightly to Dr. Crane, as well as herself as a smile grew on her face.

“WELL! HELLO DR. LELAND!!” Harley cried out as she stepped from Dr. Crane’s office and into the hallway toward the open door.

(Exits to Medical Facility-Halls)

Back
Top Bottom