Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach me

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMinna

Dust
So, first a few demanding words:
I would like to play a female and I would like my partner to be male and dominant (of course you can also be a female playing a dominant male^^)

Now that that’s out of the way lets talk a little =)
As you might have guessed from the title, I am relatively new to rp writing, though not a total newbie.

What I like:
-since I am new to this, I am willing to try new things, yay^^
-I will not try to play a dominant part, I am sorry, but I will suck as a dom, trust me.
-As far as submission goes, tell me how submissive you want me. I will rebel against the dom, if I am being treated badly, you can choose to -discipline me, or give me the freedom to become a bit dominant. (remember a bit is not a lot)
-I like bondage, I like spanking, biting, whatever you’ve got
-I would like you to take control
-I also like listings, which you see in this text^^

what I can give you:
-posts that are longer than one line^^
-not too many grammatical errors
-posts nearly every day ( I will tell you when I am away for a day, if you want me to)
-be in charge, and to what you want and I will adjust to it
-I am interested in and alternative and interesting characters ( I will not play a cheerleader and I don´t want my partner to be a jock, except the jock has piercings, green hair, black clothes, and is a vampire-zombie with a terrible secret)
-tell me how you want your woman to be and I´ll play it, a lot is negotiable here^^

What I would want from you:
-provide me with a story please, cause mine suck. I will adjust accordingly, and ask whenever I have questions about the lore or the story.
-be a bit mysterious, have a secret, special abilitys, a trauma in your past, be a lord, anything
-don´t play my characters for me, you can put me into any situation, means you can put me in chains if you want, but just don’t play my character (its my precious.. miiinnneeee)
-sex can and will happen, but not all the time, the plot doesn’t have to be super impressive or thought out, but an interesting story is always nice
-patience please, I will need some time to write a post since I am a little perfectionist, and I will not write any half-assed shit if I can help it.
-Don´t hate me if I ask questions, really, I would rather ask you a thousand questions, than to write something which doesn’t fit the lore or the story. also remember that I am still learning ;)
-please, no characters over 45 (years I mean, not levels, in levels feel free to be 100^^)

No-goes:
-vomiting
-anything with feces
-a bit of pain is okay, but don´t cut my head of, or my limbs...
-one line posts (if this happens a few times its okay, but not constantly)
-no super hardcore humiliation please^^

A few ideas:

abduct me, put me in a dungeon and make me a pet (classic)

Use the Guild Wars 2 lore (but please lore over reality, I know that my chain armor bra and panties will not protect me in a fight, but they look awesome. Also they are magical, so they are totally powerful and stuff^^)

Be a vampire or a werewolf or an elf or anything else, you could also be evil if you so desire^^

(as I said I am not good with inventing stories, but give me a lore and a raw storyline and I will help with the rest)

Everything else is negotiable, I am willing to write posts or messages, whatever you like best. Just write me a message with your story, or your character concept and we will work something out. If you red this wall of text, congratulations, and I am proud of your reading abilities!^^

Looking forward to meeting you,
Minna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom