Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New user introduction (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

Hello there

I just signed up for membership today and am looking for a female who also enjoys long, detailed ongoing roleplaying, preferably over yahoo messenger. While the scenarios I have can have a sexual element, I don't consider that the primary focus; rather I enjoy creating scenes based on family dynamics--the relations between spouses, parents and children, siblings, etc. Here are two of my favorite scenes I am hoping to start up:

1--RP based on a family that practices polygamy--very conservative, multiple wives, long hair, long dresses, little to no makeup, little contact with the outside world, etc. In this case, I would be the husband/father, and the other would be one of the women in the family, then the both of us would develop and speak for the other women and children as well.

2--RP based on mythical characters--usually in the past I have focused on a family of centaurs living in a village. In this example, I would be the leader of the clan, whom the others see as wise and powerful. The other would be a wife/mother and again, we would both speak for the other family members.

I have other ideas as well, but these are two of my favorites and give you an idea of what I have in mind. If you are interested send me an email at dadchrisw at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom