Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Customs idea! (Insertions, anthros and probings, Oh my! NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Hiya all! Ya favorite latex suited annoyance is back with a shiney new idea! (Okay not new, its old >_> But new to you! So.. so... There!) This is one i toyed with a long time ago, Infact. Its one i became smitten with a year or two ago when i first stumbled upon the image. While I love anthros I rarely get to play them of late, but any-who enough rambling, On to the idea! (See below the image!)

1270584102jaleo04051cus.jpg

The idea i was creating was geared around Insertions, Or atleast one insertion. A certain lovely anthro femme is smitten for another anthro that works at the local customs office or some other area that would require a rather up close and personal hands on search, Which is just what she wants! The poor anthro is smitten for him in the worst of ways and wants one thing from him, She figures this would be the most direct way to get close to him. She naturally never thinks her plan out enough, Or realizes just how wrong things could go or what could happen to her should someone else get their paws on her shapely flanks. This could also be altered to where she would be a Futa / Shemale, This one has potential to be yummy and a bit out there.

A few of the ideas off the top of my head when i came up with this one involved Size play / Size differences from her being with a all to small Anthro that could possible Fit inside of her to a much larger anthro Rhino or the ever exotic Elephant. Now, Iam not for Micro, Macro play so it wouldn't be anything really far out. But up for some butten pushing ^^

I wanna apologize a lil for those who have come to expect my graphic lil tails. ^.^; this is my best effort for a 'clean' idea pitch thats not to detailed or graphic. Again remember everyone, No limits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom