Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VirgoBushin's 1x1 MxF Search Thread (Sub/Switch inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Introductions & About Me:

Hello BlueMoon roleplayers. My name whilst here is VirgoBushin. I currently have about ten years of roleplaying experience under my belt. I am here in hopes to find RP partners. Do note, however, that I am wed and owned in real life ... and thus will not be able to be on here all the time. Still interested in RPing with me? Keep reading if so.

VirgoBushin's Rules:

- Real life before here. I will post when I can. Please be patient with me. Patience is a virtue for a reason.
- Common courtesty; use this. Especially if you need to drop an RP. But do not just up and leave without some form of notification. It takes about five seconds to send a PM. Just do that. Please?
- I will not be a Grammar Nazi to you but do make an effort to use proper spelling and grammar.
- I will use only threads to roleplay. Any section [Taboo, Semiprivate, etc.] is fine but no other method. For OOC talk and planning, I will use PMs; but only those purposes. Sorry.
- I can play canons from Fandoms. However, I will play those very strictly. That being said, do not expect me to alter their personality. I have had people ask me to make individuals such as Ivy, for example, from Soul Calibur to act more sleazy just so their OC can get with her. I will never do things like this. Why? Because it ruins the way the character was originally created. Find someone else to do that.
- The only limit I have with post length is simple. Please .... no one-liners. Even on my worst posts, I always make an effort to get at least a paragraph if not two written out.
- When you PM me and ask to RP with me, have at least an idea of the genre you wish to do. Don't just send me something like, "Want to RP?". Of course I do, that's why I'm making this thread. Contribute with ideas; I will not do everything in the planning phase by myself.
- For the lists below, bold is indeed my preferred role, yes.
- I can only do switch or sub characters. I've tried dom; it never works out for me. Sorry.
- I have the right to add or take away any rules.

Genres I Can Play:
Modern
Modern-Fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy
DnD-esque
Fandoms
Alternate Universe/AU (Can be applied to Fandoms)
Cross-overs (Can be applied to Fandoms)
Modern (Please have a good plot for this)
Ancient Greece/Rome/Egypt
World War II
Feel free to suggest!

Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Masquerade Ball
Tentacles/non-human
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Kidnappee x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Feel free to suggest/mix and match!

(Based-off) Anime/Mangas*:
Claymore
Death Note
Doubt
Gundam Wing
Hellsing
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Naruto
One Piece
Pokemon
Romeo x Juliet
Vampire Hunter D
Yu-gi-oh!
Yu-gi-oh GX
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds

(Based-off) Video Games*:
Dynasty Warriors
Final Fantasy (X, X-2 I know the best but also know VII, VIII and a bit of VI)
Haunting Ground [Never finished playing this but loved the concept]
Samurai Warriors
Shadow Hearts [I have played all 3]
Soul Calibur
Tekken

(Based-off) Movies*:
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Most Disney films (Suggest. More likely than not, I've seen it)
Star Wars

*NOTE: I have OCs for most of these that can be used instead of Canons.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!
-VirgoBushin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom