Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arabian Nights (Revan & Natalia)

Natalia

Meteorite
Jasmine tossed her knapsack over the palace wall and listened for the telltale thud of it hitting the ground. With a determined look, she started to clamber up a tree - her only escape. She needed to get out of the palace and quick! This just wasn't what she wanted right now; suitors calling for her everyday, her father pressuring her to marry... She was almost in reach of the wall's top when Rajah took hold of her robe.

The young women turned and upon seeing Rajah (with her robe in his jaws) she smiled sadly, "Please, Rajah, I have to do this. Don't worry..." The large cat let her robe go, "I will come back to see you. I promise."

The princess made the rest of the climb with ease, stopping only to wave goodbye to her longtime companion and friend. She hopped down from the wall, landing on feet and hands beside her belongings.

"Now, to get away from this dreaded palace."

Jasmine was dressed in a black robe, complete with hood and belt. She was trying to stay as unnoticed as possible; the people knew her, so this would be tough. She wasn't wearing her trademark braid, but her hair lay free and untied, falling down to her waist (not that others could see, due to her robe). She had no makeup or jewelry on - the woman looked as plain as one could be... and still so beautiful.

Golden slippers peaked out from the hem of her clothing as she headed into the city.

The sun had set maybe a hour ago, and the houses were adorned with lit torches to guide her way.

While Jasmine had wandered out into the City, a street rat by the name of Aladdin was out on the streets as well. While it seemed like he was out on a stroll, he was actually playing a decoy. Aladdin was no stranger with the guards, and thus if he was strolling around out in the open, the guards would be more focused on him.

Aladdin counted on this due to the fact that while he did this, Abu was sneaking into the food storage for the marketplace as he would steal a couple of items of food to last them for a few days.

Eventually the monkey would arrive and give Aladdin the signal, as all he needed to do now was to lose the guards and return home. At first he started to walk a little bit faster, then started to jog, then finally bursts into a full sprint as when the guards decided to pick up the pace, he had quickly turned a few corners and slipped into a robe that would cover his body and head as he passed the guards that were following him.

Yet just before he went home, he came across a woman with a knapsack wandering the streets. It was too late for her to be a traveler since they'd usually manage to get into an inn by now, he decided to help her out. "Hey, are you looking for a place to spend the night?"

Jasmine had been watching her feet shuffle, left right left right, when a man stopped and addressed her. Looking up quickly, she made sure to cover her face as much as possible. She wasn't used to being stopped by random robed men in the dark - but she supposed she looked just a suspicious.

Should she trust him?

He didn't seem to be a killer, or an undercover guard. He was too thin for that. And what reason would he have to end her life? She had nothing of value on her.

Making up her mind, she nodded her head before answering. "I have no place to stay," her voice was soft and feminine. Looking out from under her hood, she gave him an uneasy smile, "Could you help me?"

He smiled. "Sure...I'd be glad to help you." He said as he gently took her hand as he led her through the slightly deserted streets. The only people on the streets were mostly guards, or the occasional stranger.

He took her to his 'Home', which seemed like ruins, but it had the most perfect view of the city. As he pulled back the curtain into one of the rooms, she would find that they were large cushions. Of course, they were nothing like a bed, but it was WAAAAAY better than just sleeping on the floor with nothing but thick cloth between you and the floor. "So, what are you doing out here?"

Jasmine looked out at the most beautiful view she had ever seen. His 'home' he had taken her to wasn't much, but what she was able to see by being there... the sight had her breath catch. Moving closer to the window, Jasmine reached out as if to touch the stars and the moon high above the city.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, before turning back to her guide. Why was she out here? Well, she couldn't tell him the truth, or not the whole truth at least. But she wouldn't lie completely.

"I had to get away from my family, they wanted me to do something I couldn't." Jasmine stuck with being vague, she couldn't have him guessing at who she was. Most people in the city knew her only as "the Princess" so she felt it would be fine to tell him her name.

"I am Jasmine, by the way." And with her introduction, she introduced him to the rest of herself. Removing her robe, she was left in a pair of shimmery, baggy pants and a matching top, cut just below her breasts.

"And you are?"

Back
Top Bottom