Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Twists on Spidey and MJ (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
So, browsing through some images of my favorite Marvel couple, a few fave me an idea or two. Though before I begin, let's throw down some rules:

1. You DON'T need to know EVERYTHING about either Mary Jane or Spider-Man to do these ideas. They're AU so we could do what ever we want for story elements and plot lines.

2. If you believe the story arc "One More Day" was good and that it was necessary, I've got a few words for you. (If you haven't read it then no harm no foul)

3. Please be somewhat literate. I'm not asking for Shakespeare, Thoreau or McCarthy here. Just please be able to write detailed responses that give good details and can give me something to write back, as well as decent grammar and at least a paragraph response. (Is that asking too much?)

4. If you have some plot ideas in mind, don't be afraid to share them. I love partner input, it helps craft a story that allows to both enjoy it.

So now that those are down, lets get to why I'm writing this request.

So searching through some Spidey and MJ pics, I found these pics: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Inspiration!!:
18717_450678641669545_1283124150_n.jpg

I apologize for bombarding you with that long list, but did it get my point across? I'd like to think it did. So, if you stuck with me this far and at least looked at a fraction of the images on the list, then I think you can tell where I want to go with this.

For those who don't then I'll explain. I'm looking to do one of two scenarios:
Scenario #1- A reality where Mary Jane gets the spider powers and not Peter. Their relationship would still exist but instead of Peter swinging off, it would be MJ.

Scenario #2- Peter still has the powers, but he either gives gear to MJ to come help him fight crime (husband and wife duo? Hell yeah!), or she gets them some other way and heroes around in secret until Peter finds out and they become a duo.

Do I have any specific plot line or arch I want to follow? Not yet, but I'm really hoping that's where my partner would come in. I would love to story craft with someone.

So, interested? If so, post here or PM please.

Thanks for your time, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom