Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt Idea! (M looking for F or FF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoSage

Star
Hi, Blue Moon. I am looking to find one or two ladies to play Panty, Stocking, or both! I wish to play an original character for some plot idea that we can both decide on. We can also decide on who can dominate.

I have one idea: Panty has brought a boy home with her, planning on having fun times with him all night. However, a new ghost is attacking. I'm thinking something more related to Panty and her powers, something she would have more luck with. Garterbelt steals her away right at Panty and my character were about to start, leaving him all hot and bothered. Garterbelt also brought Stocking, whom gets annoyed when she hears about the ghost's characteristics, saying it's more Panty's expertise. Panty then criticizes Stocking, telling her how she can't be sexy and whatnot. Stocking goes back to her room in a huff, while my character saw the whole situation and Panty leaving. He decided to go talk to Stocking. Stocking is angry with him as well, and decides to take it out on him, trying to prove she (and her stockings and choice of panties) can be as much of a turn on as Panty. We could go from there.

I know it's rough, but it's a start! :) We can decide on turn on's, kinks, etc. if you're interested. Please send me a PM and we can get started. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom