Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climb Up My Apple Tree [ Mx F ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ever.

Moon
Yo. I'm ever. Please call me evvy or whatever you can think of. I've edited this a few times now, but I'm just like that. Okay, so I have ALL this week to rp, but afterwards, internet gets a little iffy. I do have school, and a life. A small life though. Anyways, here are some things I want to do

Bold - Me | Normal - You

Mermaid x Pirate
Fantasy Creature x Human
Human x Hades
Deity x Hades

Those are just some ideas of non-complex pairings. Other things I was thinking was anthros, experiments and scientists, harry potter, ect. I really am up for just about anything. Got an idea you want to try? Shoot me a pm. But I will turn down something if I do not want to do it. I'm wanting to try having my girl be a loyal pet of a rich master or something. No violence please.

I've got a few ideas. My YIM Isn't cooperating with me, so for now I am only doing pms and forums. :3 Hi there. Oh, and email. :3

The no list-
Anal to Vaginal - ew
Dirty talk - huge turn off for me. Well, if its in large amounts. Some is fine.
Only sex - I want to have something to rp with as well. Not just sex,
sex, sex. I mean yes, it is welcomed, but I'd like to role play normally
as well.
Scat, or urine
FxF - to many for me going on already
Playing a male unless it's a side character
Having a pet toy

RE: First Request MxF

No offense, but your crave is really specific, so you will not have many pms, besides, no handjobs or blowjobs? IF she is forced, that is a must on a Non-con or Rape RP. ITs like asking for a sandwich without bread.

Think about it.

RE: First Request MxF

RafaleMace said:
No offense, but your crave is really specific, so you will not have many pms, besides, no handjobs or blowjobs? IF she is forced, that is a must on a Non-con or Rape RP. ITs like asking for a sandwich without bread.

Think about it.

I know its specific, but I really am not comfortable with it. I'm slwoly working on the handjob thing, but it just seems weird.

I've had a bacon, letuce, and mayo sandwhich before. no bread. I ate it with a fork :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom