Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for RPs over IM **longer term now possible & new cravings**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
With a combination of work, study and a social life I can no longer maintain any of my long term RPs, apologies to my partners but real life always has to take priority.

**Edit: Having just passed the exam I've been required to get for work I should now be around more and open to some longer term RPs. I'll go for a full edit/new thread soon.**

**Edit 2: New craving; Star Trek! All series, canon or not.

**Edit 3: New incest Sci-Fi scenario

With this in mind, I am now looking for some new short term partners who like to dip in and out of roleplay and can be dynamic with setting up a play pretty quickly - although do not mistake this for a lack of planning or detail.

It's always easiest with this kind of drop-in/drop-out that we're friendly ooc so even if you're not up for roleplay feel free to say hi!

I can roleplay via AIM, Skype, MSN and YIM. PMs are possible but threads are a no-go. Feel free to add/IM me straight off the bat or drop me a PM - I will rarely read the comments in this thread so please don't post below.

None of these lists are at all exhaustive, feel free to message me with any ideas of your own. I'll try to expand as much as I can.

Current kink cravings

• Sci-Fi
  • Age differences
  • Heavy flirting
  • Dares
  • Pregnancy
  • Lactation (doesn't need to be with pregnancy)
  • Mind Control
  • Secret Agents
  • Public masturbation

Scenario cravings

• Brother & sister pretend to be married in order to join the Space Corp (who don't allow members of the same family to join) to avenge their parents death.
  • Just watched the original Superman the other day.. What if Superman decided to give Lois Lane what she really wanted on her rooftop terrace and gave her some Krypton cock?
  • School - out-of-lesson photography sessions
  • School - Teacher and student dealing with nude scenes in drama lessons
  • Flatmates where the girl likes to feed her fellow housemate her own-made milk
  • English MI5 agent who's fed up of being treated like America's bitch so takes it out on a young female CIA agent eager to please

Scenes

I like all my scenarios with a twist ie not the 'norm'. For example, teacher/student shouldn't be the traditional classroom - let's spice it up or

• Shopping centre/mall
  • Neighbours
  • Local swimming pool
  • Nudists
  • School
  • Incest @ home or anywhere

Fandoms

• Star Trek
  • Doctor Who
  • DC Universe
  • Avengers
  • Heroes (OC only)
  • Celebrity

Hope to hear from you if you've made it this far!

~Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom