Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Brew Bar & Grill

254b694169602a4b03bded2853641f66.jpg

Name:Dahlia Holstem
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Outfit for the day
Tagging: Dahlia, Ethan, Jasper, Lily, Anyone
Time:July 2, 2020, Afternoon

"Never know what to expect with these guys huh?"​

Dahlia allowed the corners of her lips to lift in a smirk over at the man."Nope. That's probably what makes them fun though." She peeked over her shoulder at the big group of them, some laughing and teasing one another. When Jordan entered, she waved a hand out to greet him before turning back to James.

"You think Ryan's going to do anything crazy ?" She asked, taking a sip of the beer Mike had pushed her way but keeping an eye on James's face the whole time she drank. "Well, crazier then sending his guys after Jasper I mean." She added as an afterthought, looking over at the hulking heavy weight champion with that same grin glued on her lips.

It took her a minute to realize she was actually talking to James. Sure, they had talked before and might even be considered friends, but it still made her heart do a couple somersaults in her chest.

Jesus, I'm acting like a freaking middleschooler. Get it together dumb ass! She chided herself, though her face gave off no sign that she was having some internal battle.

262v40z.jpg

Name:James Ryder
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Ethan, Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone
Time:July 2,2020, Afternoon

"Of course Walker's gonna do something else crazy that's what he does he's not happy until he gets what he wants and that's Jasper's title" ,James said in response before sipping on his own beer. "As long as the big guy got the belt Walker is going to try and take him out, hell even if he didn't have the title I think walker would try and take him out".

He noticed she hadn't looked away from him the entire time they were speaking, he liked that it was something he always thought respectful. He finished off his first beer then motioned for Mike to grab him another one, when Mike brought him his beer he thanked the man then let out a small laugh. "I've found I drink a hell of a lot more when I'm with these guys" ,he joked.

Avril-Lavigne-5.jpg

Name:Bo Roberts
Attire:a black tshirt with a blue tiger printed heart and blue jeans and black boots.
Tagging:anyone

bo walked into the bar and grilled and already she was liking the place.She figure she was going to get a drink with rum in it and something to eat. She walked up to the bar and sat down on a bar stool. She took a look around the place once more before she looked back at the bar tender. She while she waited for him to get done with anther customer she was thinking about what would go good with rum and decided on dr.pepper.

30mn5a9.jpg

Name: Maxine Walters (Max)
Ring Name/Nickname: NA
Attire: Fitted white t-shirt with a hot pink 'Daily Grind' logo across the chest, black booty shorts, black sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Dahlia, James, Jordan, Carlos; sees Bo.
Time: July 2, 2020; Afternoon.

Max's entire face lit up when Jasper mentioned that he and the other wrestlers would put in a good word for her to potentially help her get into the academy. The very idea of that touched her deeply. Never before had anyone been so kind or helpful. Her life had always been fraught with difficulty and since leaving home... disaster. So, it was nice to finally be around genuine people for a change. People who actually seemed to care and want to help out and use their influence in positive ways. It was just so unlike what she was used to and it made her tummy flutter in a good way.

"Really?" Max squeaked. "You'd do that?" Her smiled broadened and she covered her mouth as she smiled just a bit more. "Thank you so much. That... that would be wonderful." She reached out and touched Jasper's arm. "Just... I... just... thank you," she finally said, her face showing her gratitude.

Just then, another person walked over and introduced herself as Lily. Max could see she was very friendly and when she mentioned the theater, it was as if everything was suddenly falling into place. Being able to help out with such things would be absolutely perfect and the vibe she got from the girl made her feel even that much more at ease. It truly was amazing. To think not that long ago her day had been going badly due to work and she had felt a bit out of place in Sunny Hill and now, suddenly, everything was starting to click together.

"That would be great!" Max said. "I'd definitely like that. I'm Maxine Walter, though everyone calls me Max," she said to Lily. "And thanks. We should all definitely go out then. After the day I had today, I know I need it," she added with a soft giggle. "My boss at the Daily Grind is, well..." her voice trailed. "Let's just say he pushed it to the limit today so I had to leave my shift a bit early."

Feeling a little embarrassed over what had happened at work and hating that she had such an awful boss, Max could feel her cheeks beginning to burn. At that moment, the newcomer wrestlers began to chat it up a little with the others hanging out at the pub and the one with the mask explained why he wouldn't take it off. Max nodded and giggled a little. Suddenly, the door opened again and another person walked in. It definitely seemed that the pub was a hot spot for activity. It made her glad she'd decided to finally check the place out and even more so that she'd cut out of work early--even if it was because she'd been harassed.

16h705v.jpg

Name:Krystopher Martins
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Assassin" Krys Hunter
Attire:Link
Tagging:Ethan, James, Max, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

Jasper smiled when Lily came over and started talking to Max about the theater it was good that they could all help the girl out at least a little bit. He took another sip from his drink then looked to Max, "We'll help you out as much as we can, we like ya and hell I can't help but enjoy company that's come from my area" ,he told her giving her another smile. Jasper then looked to Krys when Max said that she wanted to go out, "Krys we should go to that club you took us all to the other night" ,Jasper stated.

"Which one we went to like four" ,Krys stated in response with a laugh.

"No Krys you went to four, the rest of us went home after the first one" ,Jasper replied.

"Oh yeah huh? So you mean the Fuze Box? I fucking love that place let's go, but we should go back to the house so I can change and if anyone else wants to freshen up they can come along" ,Krys told Jasper and the rest of the group.

"Alright so it's a go, Max you want to head straight to the club or join us when we go let Krys get dressed?" ,Jasper asked. He then leaned in to whisper in Max's ears, "You should come Krys won't leave unless he finds the perfect outfit which means he will take forever unless he's reassured by different people that he looks alright" ,Jasper said right before snickering then covering his mouth to muffle the sound. "He can be a pain in the ass sometimes".

Mike brought both Jordan and Carlos the drinks they ordered then brought Bo hers and looked to Jasper, "You guys better stay out of trouble you hear me" ,he stated pointing at Jasper and Krys. Ethan was usually the one to calm a situation so Mike never really worried about him, if Ethan hit someone it was usually if he was pushed to far and the person was asking for it but Jasper and Krys were the wild ones in the group and didn't take shit no matter how big or small the argument was and Mike didn't need to bail any of his boy's out of jail.

"Jordan, Carlos you coming to the club?" ,Jasper asked. He then looked to Bo, "You coming too it's a good place to go to let loose" ,he stated. Even though he had never met the woman he could tell like Max she was new in town so he wanted to try and help her out a bit.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily smiled at the girl's excitement. "A pleasure to meet you, Max." Lily stated then took a sip of her beer. Lily saw the smile on Jasper's face and she winked at him. "Plus Max, it's always nice to 'ave another female in the group, sometimes it could be a real sausage fest." Lily stated teasingly. Their core group was made up of men, buff wrestlers, so have another girl around would be a nice change.

Lily turned around to look behind her seeing Ethan, "Ethan!? Are we going to the club with the rest of the lot?" She questioned unsure if they were going out with the bunch tonight or if he wanted to go home or what their plans are.

30mn5a9.jpg

Attire: Fitted white t-shirt with a hot pink 'Daily Grind' logo across the chest, black booty shorts, black sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Dahlia, James, Jordan, Carlos; sees Bo.

Everything was clicking and falling into place and for once Max felt like she belonged and might not have to run or hide any more. She just hoped that Leo never found her and heard word of her whereabouts. The last thing she needed now was for this new life--one that was just starting to come together and show promise, to show fun and laughter and all the things she needed for life to be--to suddenly be destroyed and pulled away from her.

Max glanced over at Lily, happy to not just be making a friend, but one who seemed nice and down to Earth and had some common interests. She was in need of a girlfriend she could talk to now and then, one she could confide in and hang out with. Looking over at Jasper, she then giggled softly. "I'll be sure to tag along then. I don't think I'll want to miss this," she said giving him a warm smile. "And if it'll help out... all the better." Again, she giggled, shaking her head as she did so.

Krys was definitely amusing, a down right riot. She could tell he would be fun to hang out with just as everyone else would be as well. Already she was having a wonderful time and looking forward to the rest of the evening and hanging out at the Fuze Box.

"So, count me in. I'll be sure to give my two cents on outfit choices," Max said to Jasper.

16h705v.jpg

Name:Krystopher Martins
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Assassin" Krys Hunter
Attire:Link
Tagging:Ethan, James, Max, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

"Yeah I think it'll be nice for us to get out love we'll hit the club for a bit then when we get back home we can cuddle up and watch a video or something" ,Ethan said in response to Lily giving her a loving smile. "Plus I always have fun dancing with you and watching Krys run around like an idiot" ,he continued with a laugh.

Jasper smiled at Max, "Thank goodness we need all the help we can get he is a bit picky when it comes to a night out and what he wears" ,he told her. The big man finished his drink and looked to the others then back to Max, "Alright let's get out of here and get Krys changed up the sooner we leave the better like I said Krys takes forever to pick out clothes" ,he teased before standing up.

"Hey I don't take forever" ,Krys stated in response sarcastically. "I just like to make sure I look nice before going out and it takes a few minutes".

"More like a few hours mate" ,Ethan chimed in making Jasper laugh.

Krys stood up as well and made hi way over to Jasper and the rest of the group, "Alright guys let's go I can't wait to put on my dancing shoes" ,he said with a smirk. Jasper led the way out of the bar followed by Krys and Ethan the three said good bye to Mike and James before heading out the door.

(Krys, Jasper, & Ethan Exit to Fearless, Sadystyk, Hunter's House)

Avril-Lavigne-5.jpg

Name:Bo Roberts
Attire:a black tshirt with a blue tiger printed heart and blue jeans and black boots.

Bo looked to Jasper and said "oh why not i might need to get out and have fun after a long bus ride". she went back to her rum and dr.pepper after the bar tender brought it to her. She said thanks to him and started to drink up slowly making it last for she loved the taste and knew if she drank it to fast she run out just when she was getting to enjoy the drink. She listened as the group around her talked then left. She decided to head to the hotel to change her cloths putting on more party cloths. She finished her drink and paid her bill then left the pub and grill to head to the hotel to get dressed. She grabbed her purse on her way out.
(Bo exits to the hotel)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

"Alright dear, sounds like a plan to me." She stated returning the same loving smile. They were going to have fun at the club, plus she loved cuddling with him and movies were always fun. "I like dancing with you too dear, and watching Krys is always fun." She teased she loved the group of friends they had it was definitely nice.
Lily listened to Krys and Jasper about how long it took Krys to get ready, "Jasper, just be glad he doesn't need to wear make-up. "Krys you always are wearing your dancing shoes." exclaimed Lily she then looked at Max and smiled, before following the rest of the group.

(Lily Exit to Fearless, Sadystyk, Hunter's House)

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily.

Max smiled and nodded. "Sounds good," she said with a giggle. At that, she slid off her stool and waved good bye to everyone and followed Jasper and everyone heading to his place out of the door. She was excited for a a night out. After the day she had she knew she needed it. She also was looking forward to getting to know everyone better and seeing more of the sights of Sunny Hill.

(Max exits to Fearless, Sadystyk & Hunter's House)

Appearance
Kaval.jpg

Name: Jordan King
Ring Name: Alpha
Attire: Sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers
Tagging: Jordan, Carlos, anyone
Time: July 2, 2020

Name Carlos Gato
Ring Name: Extreme Tiger
Attire: Tiger mask, gray t-shirt with a Mexico flag in the middle, jeans and sneakers.
Time: July 2, 2020

Jordan looked at Carlos who shrugged his shoulder thinking what else were they going to do. Jordan could see how bad carlos wanted to go and it would be weird for a guy in a tiger mask to just show up by himself to dance and get drink without questions popping up.

Last time they went to the club it was a 'Different,' was be a good word for it. By the middle of the night drunk people thought they were really seeing a guy walking around with a tiger head and wondered how could he speak so well that humans could understand him and does he take normal water bath or does he bathe himself with his tongue. How know what kind of trouble that would have gotten into is he had a tail wo go with the mask.

"We don't have anything better to do. Why don't you call us and we'll meet you guys there, I don't know are cat boy but I could use a shower." Jordan said getting a pen to write his number down and handed it to them.

"Cat-boy, you can't call me Carlos, how hard is Carlos?" he said finishing his milk and getting up going to the door.

(Exit to the hotel)

Back
Top Bottom