Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Brew Bar & Grill

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2py7z41.jpg
The Good Brew Bar & Grill
Located near the Sunny Hill Shopping Center​

16h705v.jpg

Name:Krystopher Martins
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Assassin" Krys Hunter
Attire:Link
Tagging:Ethan, James, Anyone
Time:July 2,2020, Afternoon

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Krys, James, Anyone

262v40z.jpg

Name:James Ryder
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Ethan, Krys, Anyone

Ethan and Krys walked into the bar and looked straight to the counter, they had just finished up with an intense training session and workout and they just wanted to throw down a few drinks before the day was over. Of course it was only about two in the afternoon but it was normal for them to be at the bar during the day mainly because they liked to hang out with Mike the bartender. The two sat down at the bar and Krys grabbed the remote to the TV and switched the channel.

"Damnit Krystopher I was watching that" ,Mike said as he turned his head to look at the two. "Everytime I put on my Law & Order you come in and change the damn channel".

"Oh relax Mike we bring you money plus you know you like our company" ,Krys replied. "Now get me some chicken fingers and make it snappy" ,he joked.

"I'm gonna snap something you talk to me like that again boy" ,Mike said in response with a laugh before making his way into the back to make the food.

Krys turned to Ethan after Mike went to go make the food, "So where do you think the big guy's been? I haven't seen him all day" ,he asked.

"I don't know mate I've been texting and calling him all day and hasn't returned any of my calls I'm starting to worry about him" ,Ethan replied.

Just as Krys was about to respond to Ethan the door to the bar opened and they're manager James walked in, "You fucking drunks it's only two in the afternoon" ,he joked.

Both Ethan and Krys laughed at his comment then Ethan stood up, "I'm gonna go to the restroom and then I'm gonna try and call Jasper again" ,he stated before making his way towards the bathroom.

"Relax James I'm just here to get some food" ,Krys stated.

"Yeah yeah and after you're done eating?" ,James asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Ha ha you're so cute when you make that face, seriously though I think I'm just gonna stick with the chicken fingers for now and wait until after 5 to drink" ,Krys told him. "We might have to go hunt down Jasper we haven't heard from him all day and he was supposed to be training with us".

"Yeah he hasn't answered any of my calls today either" ,James stated.

It was odd for the man not to get back to people and they knew something must've been up.

30mn5a9.jpg

Name: Maxine Walters (Max)
Ring Name/Nickname: NA
Attire: Fitted white t-shirt with a hot pink 'Daily Grind' logo across the chest, black booty shorts, black sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone.
Time: July 2, 2020; Afternoon.

Max hadn't been living in Sunny Hill for very long, maybe a month, and was still getting used to her surroundings and all the local fare. And though she wasn't exactly sure as to where she was, she could at least say she wasn't lost. After all, it wasn't too hard to get lost when one merely walked straight ahead and didn't look back. And that was exactly what she did after being cornered like that. But she couldn't help it... she had to do something... and that something meant leaving work early even at the risk of pissing off her boss and losing her job.

Too many times Todd had pulled this shit and too many times she'd just taken it. But this time, the man had gone too far, his hand slipping a bit more than it should've. A chill ran down Max's spine at the mere thought of how his hand had found it's way against her ass. And no. It had hardly been an accident. It had most definitely been on purpose. Oh how her skin was starting to crawl!

As Max continued to walk, she suddenly found herself coming upon what appeared to be a local bar and grill joint. It seemed cozy enough and the perfect place to hit up and get her mind off of what had happened at work... She wondered if she still even had her job. Though knowing Todd, she probably did... and knowing Todd, he probably would pull the same shit again. The man was insufferable that way! Biting down on her lip, she walked up to the place and opened the door to enter inside.

Once inside, Max's cool blue eyes took in the sight of the local crowd that seemed to be gathered about the bar. Feeling a bit out of place, she could feel her cheeks burn a little, no doubt reddening to a nice shade of crimson. Flicking her long, dark tresses over her shoulder, she quietly walked over to an empty stool and sat down.

16h705v.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, James, Max, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Krys, James,Max, Anyone

262v40z.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, Krys, Max, Anyone

"MIKE YOU OLD FART WHERE'S MY FOOD?!" ,Krys yelled out sarcastically. He then laughed as James shook his head, it was clear the man was energetic. After a few moments Mike came from the back and put Krys' food in front of him then turned to the young woman that had just come in.

"What can I get ya sweetheart?" ,Mike asked with a friendly and welcoming smile.

Krys turned to look at who Mike was talking to as Ethan made his way out of the bathroom, "Yeah he still isn't answering my calls, I'm gonna go look for him alright guys" ,Ethan told both James and Krys. The two nodded and Ethan made his way out of the bar to look for Jasper.

"So are you new in town?" ,Krys asked the young woman that had come in and sat down. He then began to munch on a french fry while he messed with James' tie to annoy the man. "I recommend the chicken Mike's like the best cook in town if you want something grilled or deep fried".

"Don't try kissing my ass for free drinks Krys" ,Mike joked.

"He doesn't need it free Mike he's famous" ,James joked making Krys laugh a little bit.

Krys sat and continued to nibble at his food while he waited for an answer it was always nice to see new faces in town. Not that he didn't like the old ones he seen he just liked meeting new people when he could.

(Ethan exits to Daily Grind)

30mn5a9.jpg

Attire: Fitted white t-shirt with a hot pink 'Daily Grind' logo across the chest, black booty shorts, black sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Krys, James.

Max absently ran her fingers through her hair as she thought for a moment about what to order, but her thoughts were interrupted when a man--clearly someone confident in himself and who knew the bartender--began to speak. Being new to Sunny Hill, she wasn't sure as to who was who or what was what quite yet and she was still learning the local culture. One thing she had learned was that it was a haven for many things--celebrities, tourists, dancing, music and... wrestling. Of all the sports out there, professional wrestling was the one that put the town on the map, but she knew nothing about it or of the people involved. But, she figured living in a place like Sunny Hill, she'd eventually come to learn just as anyone would come to learn the local gossip of any place in which they took up residence.

"Hi," Max said softly, smiling shyly. "Yeah, I'm pretty new. Fresh from the east coast," she added. Just then, her thoughts drifted a bit. She wondered if her ex was out there somewhere looking for her. God, she hoped not. Trying to shrug it off and push all thoughts of that vicious bastard away, she clasped her hands together on her lap and crossed her legs. Watching the small group of friends talk to each other a bit more, she looked back at the bartender and smiled. "I... I think I'll have a basket of fries... and maybe a chocolate malt."

Max could feel her cheeks burn a bit more as she placed her order. She wasn't one to eat such things so freely. Being a dancer, she often took care in what she consumed, typically sticking to fresh fruits and veggies when possible along with other lean foods. But, she couldn't help it. Everything that had happened at work earlier with Todd had placed her on edge and she needed to do something to ease that.

As the small group of friends continued their talk, Max saw one of them leave and over heard the other two mention that one of them was 'famous'. She wondered what that meant, if anything. Sunny Hill was still new and strange despite her having been there a month. But when one didn't really know anyone, it was hard to know all the insider details on things.

16h705v.jpg

"Alright I'll get right on it for ya" ,Mike stated in response jotting the woman's order down.

James had gotten a phone call and walked off to answer it so Krys decided to grab his food and move a little closer to the woman, "So the east coast huh? That's where our heavyweight champion is originally from" ,Krys told her. "I'm Krystopher but most people know me by the name of Krys Hunter, I'm The Assassin" ,he stated with a hint of pride in his voice. The man loved what he did and he would shout it from the rooftops if he could. "I'm a wrestler for AWOL I'm sure you've heard of it it's all anyone really talks about around here, so what's your name, what brings you to Sunny Hill?" ,Krys gave another smile trying to make the woman feel as comfortable as possible until she got to know him a little better.

After a few moments Mike returned and set the woman's food in front of her, "Here ya go hot off the fryer, enjoy" ,Mike stated kindly before busying himself with wiping a glass to clean it up a bit.

"You're love that malt Mike knows how to make damn near anything good" ,Krys whispered so that Mike couldn't hear him and accuse him of wanting free drinks again.

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Krys, James.

Max smiled and nodded at the bartender, her cheeks still quite a bit red with mild embarrassment at what she'd just ordered for herself. But she couldn't help it. She was having such a horrible day. Hopefully some comfort food would help a little and it wasn't like she gorged on the stuff often. Besides, what would it hurt anyway. Damn it, that Todd really had her pissed and flustered not to mention dreading going back to work again. If only she didn't need the damn job. The thing was, it was respectable and decent paying and such jobs were hard to come by these days given the times.

Trying not to dwell on things, Max turned to look at the man who'd been talking to her. He moved a bit closer, but not in creepy way. Max could tell he was just trying to friendly. "Yeah, I'm from the east coast," she said again, her lips turning upward into a tiny smile.

Max missed the place, her family. But she'd had no choice but to leave it without word. God, she hoped her parents were okay. It had been about a month, maybe two, since she'd spoken to them at all. But she'd had no choice. She'd had to run... to get away... Yet again, her mind had drifted.

"From New York actually. Upstate." Max giggled softly when she specifically mentioned 'upstate'. So many tended to assume 'the city' when they were told you were from New York, so it was a habit to naturally clarify. Though making the clarification always made her giggle a little. Smiling a bit broader, she added, "So you have a friend from that area?" Her tone sounded lighter, brighter at the thought of that. Just knowing someone else might be from the area was enough to cheer her up and not feel so alone and out of place. It was... nice. "You'll have to introduce me to him. Maybe he's heard of my town."

Max smiled as the man introduced himself, talking about what he did and obviously loved. Wrestling... Sunny Hill definitely teemed with the sport and she knew that at some point she'd begin to learn about it and the colorful people involved. She just didn't realize how soon that would occur, though she was glad that her first taste seemed to be positive.

"I've heard of it, though you'll have to forgive me for not knowing much. I'm new to the area and don't know much about the sport. But I figured I'd be learning eventually once I moved here," Max said, the smile still tugging at her lips. "And I'm Maxine Walters. Though please, call me Max."

Just then, Max's food was set before her. She turned to look at her fries and malt and how how good they looked! The aroma of the fries smelled absolutely delicious so without delay, she reached for a nearly bottle of ketchup and squirted out a dollop for dipping them.

"Thank you," Max then said to the bartender, her cheeks reddening again. She reached for a fry, dipped it and began to nibble on it a little. Once done, she reached for her chocolate malt and took a sip. It was pure heaven and just what she needed to rid herself of all those awful thoughts about her terrible day at work and Todd's advances. Looking over at Krys, she nodded. "These... are delicious," she said with a giggle. "I so needed this," her voice full of admission. "Anyway, you asked why I came to Sunny Hill... I came here to dance. Moved here about a month ago. But, there's a really good dance school here," she explained, though she didn't mention how she'd originally been trying to get into a school in New York City but had to leave due to... No. She didn't need to think on that now. "I'm hoping to get in next semester so, in the mean times, I'm practicing and preparing for try outs. And to pay my way, I work over at the Daily Grind. You know the place? It's actually a lot closer to here than I realized. Though this is my first time in here. Though, I have to say, I'm glad I came in."

16h705v.jpg

262v40z.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, Krys, Max, Anyone

"Well Max it's very nice to meet you, upstate New York huh? Jasper's from Connecticut so he's just a state over I think he may have been to your area he used to wrestle in some of the independent feds in new England before he finally came to Sunny Hill" ,Krys said in response. "I can definitely introduce you to him as soon as we find him, the brute's been out all day haven't heard from him at all which is pretty unusual because we're typically always together" ,he explained.

He took another bite of food then a sip from the glass of homemade fruit punch Mike had given him, the man didn't sell the stuff at his bar but he always made a pitcher to keep in the fridge for Krys to drink whenever he came in. When Max mentioned she liked to dance Krys smiled brightly, "Ah a dancer I like to dance myself I've only really been to nightclubs and stuff around here lately to dance but I don't just know how to dance in a club I can actually do ballroom dancing too" ,he admitted with a slight blush. "My mom always told me that a real man knew how to dance properly with a lady, she taught me everything I know".

When she mentioned the Daily Grind he nodded his head, "Yeah I've been there a few times, my friend Ethan usually goes there after every training to get a mocha frappe, it's his little weakness and with the way that man works he deserves to indulge a bit" ,Krys said with a small laugh. Just then James came out of the bathroom and walked over to where Krys and Max were sitting.

"Well that was one of the employees at the Daily Grind apparently the big guy walked in with a gash on his head and he's bleeding all over the floor" ,James began.

"Go get that boy and bring him here last thing we need is for that tool that runs the place to start complaining about a little blood on the floor" ,Mike stated after overhearing James.

"Yeah yeah Mike I already planned on it, Ethan is already there and so is Dahlia I'm sure we can convince Jasper to come in here" ,James replied. "I'm gonna head over now Krys sit tight and I'll be back soon, hopefully with the heavyweight champion". With that James walked away and headed out the door, he felt bad for not introducing himself to the young woman sitting with Krys but he figured he would do that when he got back, right now he needed to get to Fearless in case the man needed medical attention.

"Oh boy looks as if the champ has gotten himself into a bit of a mess, it's normal though with Ryan Walker and his crew always gunning for the man being the champ has it's ups but it also has it's downs too, that belt can be a target at points and Ryan doesn't like Jasper to begin with so it makes things even worse" ,Krys explained. "I'm really sorry about the floors at your job".

(James exits to Daily Grind)

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Krys.

Max smiled when Krys mentioned that he could actually dance. She didn't have many friends who could growing up back home and she hadn't had time to make any friends in The City due to... UGH! Yet again, that bastard always had a way of trickling into her thoughts any time she thought back on her time back in that place that should've been a glorious experience. Unfortunately, it had turned sour--no, more like a nightmare turned hellacious--all too quickly and she'd had no choice but to leave under the cover of night for Sunny Hill. So far Sunny Hill was proving to be a nice place, but she hadn't been there long enough to truly make any friends as of yet.

"Well, you'll have to let me know where these clubs are. I could use some extra practice," Max said with a smile. "Informal is just as good as the formal."

Just then Krys' other friend returned. As the two talked about the Daily Grind, Max felt a chill run along her spine. They two were clearly alluding to Todd and oh how she couldn't stand her boss and any and all interactions she had to have with the man. He was a loathsome guy, despicable and cowardly, just the absolute worst. If the pay wasn't so good and the hours decent, she'd have quit already. Beggars really couldn't be choosers and she wasn't about to give up a respectable job for something else given how tough it was to find good work, especially given her current qualifications.

Max then watched the one friend leave and she looked at Krys. "Well, Todd can clean it himself for all I care," she scowled as she vividly recalled how Todd had tried to man-handle her just before she'd stormed out of there. "The guy is an asshole..." Her voice trailed suddenly, going soft. Covering her mouth, her cheeks tinged pink. "Don't tell him I said that though." She reached for her chocolate malt and took a sip. "Though, I have to say I already like Jasper if he's made Todd's day a bit more dismal," she mumbled, her lips quirking into a smile. "Guess he's already got my back and he doesn't even know it." She giggled a little as she grabbed a french fry. "Gotta love northeasterners," she said, giggling just a bit more. "Though I do hope your friend is all right."

16h705v.jpg

"Oh we'll definitely have to hit up some clubs and let go for a while I think you'd have fun" ,Krys stated in response. He listened as she spoke about her boss, the young man knew him all too well and so did Mike and Mike despised the guy. "I take it you don't like Todd very much, yeah he isn't really anyone's cup of tea his ego is bigger then freaking Texas he thinks he's hot shit on a silver platter when in all reality his a cold turd wrapped in tin foil" ,he joked trying to make Max laugh a little.

When Max mentioned that she hoped Jasper was alright Krys laughed a little, "I'm sure he's fine that guy has dealt with worse then a gash in his head, I remember one time during a match he dislocated his shoulder and still went another ten minutes and no one knew he was injured until he walked backstage with his arm hanging all out of place, he's a beast wait until you see the size of him" ,Krys told her. "And trust me Jasper is the type to protect good people and you seem pretty nice to me so I'm sure he'll have your back after he meets you too". Krys took another sip from his glass then another bite of food as he sat there, he wondered just how bad the cut on Jasper's head was and when the big man would be coming into the bar.

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Krys.

Max nodded and smiled. "Definitely sounds like a plan then," she said to Krys about going to the dance clubs. The idea of learning about where various places to hang out and go to in Sunny Hill appealed just as the idea of meeting new and interesting people did as well. Thankfully, her luck was seeming to take a turn and the people she was starting to meet were nice--at least much nicer than her boss. "And no. Todd Vance is definitely on my list of people to avoid," she added with a giggle as Krys summed him up in 'so many words'. "Seems you have him pegged pretty well, though I could probably think of a few other colorful expletives," she admitted, her cheeks reddening as she spoke.

At that, Max reached for a fry and she began to nibble on it a little. Once she swallowed everything down, she took a sip of her chocolate malt. The desserty drink was divinely decadent and just absolutely delicious as it dripped down her throat. Honestly, it was probably the best she'd ever had and that was saying something. After a few more sips, she set her glass back down.

"Oh my!" Max muttered when Krys mentioned how Jasper seemed to handle pain. Sure she'd danced through some rough moments--sprained toes, injured ankles or pulled muscles. But Jasper sounded pretty tough... she wondered what sort of guy could deal with such pain and other such things. Then again, he was a heavyweight champion. He could probably take a thrashing and think nothing of it while most would pass out or cry--herself included! Still, he sounded like a nice guy from the picture Krys was painting and being a fellow northeasterner, she was curious to meet him. The world was a big place and, feeling a bit out of place, it would be nice to not feel so alone if even only for a moment by saying 'hi'. Though he'd probably not think much of that. But... that was all right. "Well, he sounds like a nice guy. Hopefully I'll 'represent' and make a good first impression," she said with a soft laugh.

16h705v.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

Krys laughed at Max's comments about Todd then looked to Mike, "Yeah Mike really doesn't like the guy I don't even think they've ever spoke a word to each other in their life, Mike just doesn't like him" ,he told her. When Max said she hoped that she'd make a good impression he let out a small laugh, "Oh I'm sure you'll make a good impression don't worry, Jasper is about to make a....big impression when he walks through that door" ,Krys joked. He knew what the big guy probably looked like and he knew it was definitely gonna turns some heads in the bar.

Just then the door to the bar opened and Jasper walked through the door with the others. He walked straight up to the bar and looked to Mike, "Give me a shot of Jack Daniels" ,he stated not paying attention to anyone at the bar.

"You're an idiot you're already bleeding like a stuck pig and you wanna start drinking, I'd slap you in the back of the head if you didn't hae a big old gash in it" ,Mike said in response making Krys snicker.

"Jasper somebody gone and fucked you up" ,Krys joked.

Jasper looked at Krys then made a face that looked like he was going to kill the man, then all of a sudden Jasper started laughing. "Shut up ya jerk" ,he said before shoving Krys playfully making him nearly fall off his seat.

"Oh Jasper this is Max she's new in town she came from the northeast" ,Krys stated.

The big man looked at Max, "I'm Jasper and you're probably about to watch me get my head cleaned out and stitched up I apologize they won't let me go to the hospital" ,he told her with a small laugh.

"You ain't go anywhere that little prick is I can stitch ya up my damn self I've been doing it for years, hell Krys has gotten stitches from me since he was 15" ,Mike stated. He knew how to clean and stitch a cut pretty damn well the old man knew how to do a lot of things that people wouldn't expect. "Alright Ethan go get my kit" ,Mike said before making his way around the bar to examine Jasper's head. Mike put his glasses on then looked at the cut very closely, "You still got some glass in there, looks like they got you with a beer bottle, this one's pretty nasty Jasper".

After a few moments Ethan returned with the first aid kit, "Her ya go Mike" ,he stated before taking a seat to watch Mike stitch him up. It was odd that he wanted to watch but even though it grossed Ethan out he couldn't look away for some reason.

Mike stitched Jasper up pretty quickly then cleaned his hands thoroughly and made his way back behind the bar while Ethan and Jasper cleaned up the mess from the blood. "Here ya go Jasper" ,Mike stated placing a glass of whiskey on the counter.

"Thank's Mike" ,Jasper said. He then looked to Max so what part of the northeast are you from?" ,he asked curious to know. He hadn't met too many people from the northeast in Sunny Hill and it was pretty cool to meet someone from the same place he came from.

254b694169602a4b03bded2853641f66.jpg

Name:Dahlia Holstem
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Outfit for the day
Tagging: Dahlia, Ethan, Jasper, Lily, Anyone
Time:July 2, 2020, Afternoon

Dahlia walked in just in time to see Mike finishing up a stitch on Jasper's head. Blood never bothered Dahlia much, but pointy objects getting pierced into peoples heads did make her a little queasy. She shivered, shaking her lithe body before taking a seat at the bar . "Mind shooting me a beer when you get the chance Mike?" She called out , letting her purse fall a bit off her shoulder with her body leaning against the bar.

Waiting for her drink, she took a peek over at some of the guys around the place. To most of them, she felt a older sister or younger sister bond. She wanted to protect them, in and out of the ring and she loved teasing them whenever she could. The only person around she had ever been interested in was probably James, despite their age difference.

"Wonder what they'll do about the Ryan situation. Maybe they could settle it in the ring this time? " She thought to herself, looking over at James with a pensive expression before she lightly tapped her manicured nails on the bar table. She crossed long white legs over one another, with her red shorts sliding up a bit before she reached a comfortable position. A couple men peeked over in her direction, but a quick scowl was enough to deter them from getting too friendly.

262v40z.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

"Yeah I'll have a beer too Mike" ,James stated after Dahlia had ordered hers. The day had went from calm to insane in a matter of seconds but he loved his job and his boys to the fullest and even though he didn't manage Jasper, yet he still liked the guy and would help him in any way possible.

After a few moments Mike placed the two beers on the counter, "Here ya go guys" ,he stated before making his way over to a few of the other customers.

James could feel her eyes on him and he looked in her direction, he couldn't help but look the woman was gorgeous and she kept looking in his direction. "Never know what to expect with these guys huh?" ,he said loud enough for the woman to hear him before he took a rather large sip from his bottle.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily walked in with the gang, she was normally with the guys. She still looked at Jasper worry clear in her blue eyes. His head had a decent gash plus glass still being inside of it, she had faith that Mike could fix him up. Lily stood by Ethan until he went for the first aid kit, which always seemed to roam about with the injuries that came threw the place. She rejoined Ethan when he returned, continuing to watch the group. Lily rested her head on Ethan's arm as she also watched Mike patch Jasper back together, she found it fascinating blood never seemed to bother her. As Ethan went to clean up the blood, Lily took a seat at the bar. "Hey Mike, can I get a beer when you have a moment?"

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Dahlia, James.

Max nodded at Krys, reaffirming her hatred for Todd. Just then, the door to the pub opened and in walked what appeared to be quite the entourage and the one. She leaned over to see the people coming in, pretty sure it would be Krys' friends since they were expected and, sure enough, the crowd was led by a man who seemed to be as big as house! Max sipped on her chocolate malt as she watched everyone gather around the bar as if this was just 'another day in the life'. And she supposed in Sunny Hill it probably was. Goodness the west coast was different...

Biting down on her lip, Max suddenly felt out of place again. But she shrugged it off quickly. She just had to get used to things. Fortunately, Krys was nice and from what she could tell his friends were nice as well. She just had to relax and let go and let life happen... not all things were dark like they had been in New York City.

Max looked over at the one she was certain was Jasper given his size and the fact that he was bleeding and waved. Krys then introduced her and her lips immediately went into a smile. "Injuries don't bother me," she said softly. "Never seen a gash in dancing, but I've seen some nasty falls and sprains. Looks like your cut is pretty bad, hope you're all right," she added, a trace of worry in her voice. Though she didn't know Jasper, she couldn't help it. Any time she saw anyone injured who seemed a decent person, she couldn't help but feel badly for them in some way. That was just how she was.

After the bartender stitched up Jasper and cleaned everything up, Max nodded again. "Yes, I'm from the northeast. Upstate New York to be exact. I come from the capital, Albany." She giggled softly though her thoughts drifted a bit to her parents. God, she hoped they were all right. It had been a few months since she'd talked to them and they still had no idea she'd fled the east coast at all. She just hoped Leo left them alone and didn't try to find them. At least he didn't know where they lived... "I miss it sometimes. How about you? Where about back east are you from?" she asked with a bright smile.

16h705v.jpg

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

As soon as Lily ordered her beer Mike grabbed one for her and set it down on the counter in front of her, "Here ya go hon, want anything Ethan?" ,he asked. Ethan nodded his head, "Yeah let me have what Jasper got" ,Ethan replied before wrapping his arms around Lily's waist. "Well today has been eventful I must say, so when do we go and get those guys back?" ,Ethan asked, a large grin spreading across his face.

"Dude, don't rile Jasper up we just got him to calm down" ,Krys stated with a laugh. "But seriously we should hit the club tonight I wanna dance in the cages again" ,he continued right before getting up and walking over to the jukebox and putting on some music. He chose a song called Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard, "Shit I think I'm gonna start now I need to let loose" ,Krys stated with a grin before he began to move his hips in a rather dirty way. The guy could definitely move his body and some say he could put shame to some of the best female popstars out there.

"Krys if you get on my counter again I'll kill ya" ,Mike stammered as he seen the young man making his way over. "Don't do it Krystopher!" ,Mike pressed.

Mike's words went in one ear and out the other as Krys hopped up onto the bar, "Come on Mike live a little" ,Krys stated with a laugh as he looked around the bar still swinging his hips to the music.

"Come on Krys you look like a damn stripper" ,Mike said as he took a shot of whiskey.

"I'm a sexy stripper though so I should bring in more business" ,Krys said in response right before he wiggled his ass in front of one of the female patrons at the bar. The woman smiled and gave him a little slap before going back to her drink, "See these people love me" ,Krys stated with a smirk that drove the girls and some of the guys crazy.

"I'm from Connecticut Fairfield to be exact" ,Jasper told Max. "I do miss it sometimes but I found my home here ya know somewhere I fit in and belong" ,he admitted. The big guy never really had any friends where he used to live except for the few wrestlers he had met while running the indy circuit. He took a sip from his glass then looked to Max, "Can I get you a drink? Something with a little more kick then a malt" ,he asked with a smile. Just as Jasper was about to place his glass back down Krys hopped up onto the bar, which was pretty normal for him to do, it drove Mike nuts but it brought attention and that meant it brought Mike money. "Here we go again, he does this all the time, let me tell you though if I wasn't straight I'd say he looked damn good moving those hips" ,Jasper joked. He along with the others knew Krys played for both teams and he could be rather feminine at points but the guys loved him just the way he was and they wouldn't dream of having him any other way.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.

Lily smiled at Mike as he got her the beer. "Thanks Mate." She stated taking a sip of her beer before feeling Ethan's arms wrap around her. Lily leaned back slightly, " 'Ello Love." Lily nodded her head in agreement Today had indeed been eventful. Lily slapped Ethan playfully for already thinking of how to get the brutes back. Lily listened a bit while drinking her beer, then hearing Krys wanting to dance. "Krys you always wanna dance, you dancing fool" She teased knowing that he liked to dance going to the clubs or dance about the bar. She looked to Mike who was protesting, then back to Krys. Even though Mike didn't like it, it did bring extra money to the bar. "They love it cause most of them are drunk." Lily teased and took a sip of her beer.

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Dahlia, James.

Max smiled, "I've been through Connecticut before, but I've never gotten the chance to actually see it. Maybe someday..." she said, her voice trailing off a little as her eyes were suddenly drawn to her lap. She wondered if she'd ever get the chance to go back east for a visit or two, to see her family. Oh, how she missed them. Just the idea of letting them know where she was sounded wonderful, but she couldn't risk it. Not yet. There was no way she'd place them in jeopardy not to mention take the chance that Leo could find out exactly where she was. As it was, he could potentially find out anyway. Why help him along?

Though, Max had to admit, the west coast wasn't so bad. She'd been out there for a month already and she had to say it definitely did have its charm. Perhaps when the time was right, her parents could come and visit her. That would be nice indeed. Letting out a tiny sigh, she took another sip of her chocolate malt. Suddenly there was a slurping sound and she giggled. Yep, she'd finished off her deserty drink.

Max looked back up at Jasper and nodded. "Thanks," she said, her cheeks reddening a bit. "That's very sweet of you. Maybe something fruity. How abut a Mai Tai?" she asked before biting down on her lip. She'd always a thing for sweet drinks, her rule being: if it wasn't sweet or fruity, she wasn't about to drink it. Just then, Krys got up on the bar and began to dance causing her to laugh. "Well, he certainly can dance. He wasn't joking when he said he could," she stated, still giggling. "I'm a dancer actually. I'm hoping to get into the Sunny Hill Dancing Academy."

16h705v.jpg

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan laughed at Lily's comment about people liking the way Krys danced because they were drunk then Krys shot them both a look before the sing ended and he hopped off the bar. He sat back down and looked at Lily, "Hell drunk or not they love me and bring in money" ,Krys stated with a smile. The bar did fill up a bit more while Krys did his thing so Mike couldn't argue with the man when he said he brought some business to the place. "Oh and since everyone else is drinking I think I'll have a Jack and Coke thanks Mike" ,Krys stated.

Mike made both of the drinks and set them on the counter, "Here ya go guys" ,he stated giving Max a smile before turning to look at Krys. "No more" ,he said firmly pointing his finger at the man making him laugh.

"So you're a dancer huh? Krys must love you" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. "He enjoys to dance but his true love is wrestling, you should see the things that guy pulls off in the ring". Jasper took another sip from his glass and smiled. "So what kind of dance do you do? I know Krys just mixes a bunch of stuff together but is there a particular style of dance you do? I've never really seen any dancing other then at the clubs or what Krys does here". The man knew that the dance studio and academy were in Sunny Hill but he had never looked into either and now that he met someone who intended to go to the academy he was curious.

Appearance
Kaval.jpg

Name: Jordan King
Ring Name: Alpha
Attire: Sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers
Tagging: Jordan, Carlos, anyone
Time: July 2, 2020

Name Carlos Gato
Ring Name: Extreme Tiger
Attire: Tiger mask, gray t-shirt with a Mexico flag in the middle, jeans and sneakers.

Jordan walked into the bar feeling somewhat good and sat down next to his friend carlos who was still a little mad he got stunter in the middle of the ring.

"I got to say who would have peg you the underhanded cheater? I remember you where such a nice boy back in the day and now you double cross your own friend," he said mockingly

Jordan sighed and slightly pull on the back of Carlos tiger mask which shuts him up all the time. "Damn, so I got the last laugh in the match no need to be such a pussy about it cat boy. I don't remember roll ups part of the good guys handbook either."

Carlos taps jordan upside his head and readjust his mask. "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my mask. You sure are hard headed you know that." Jordan sighed and looked away from and up too the tv and something going on so carlos could stop bugging him about it.

"Yea, Yea, I told you I would buy you a drink, I don't know why you have to keep rubbing it in just let it go and relax." Jordan said looking around.

30mn5a9.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Dahlia, James; sees Jordan, Carlos.

"Ballet is my passion," Max said with a smile. "But I also do tap, jazz, clogging and ballroom," she added, hoping she didn't sound silly or overly hopeful about what she wanted to do in life. "My hope is to get into the academy here and then work some shows at the Performing Arts Center. The one here is amazing. I've seen it." Her face was glowing as she spoke about dance, clearly she loved what she did and had a true yearning to excel at the art. "Though the informal is fun too. I was telling Krys earlier that we all should go out to one of the nightclubs. Being new here, I still don't know where many places are yet. So, I'd love to find out about them...?" Her voice sounded hopeful that she could be accepted by everyone, that they wouldn't mind her joining them should they decide to go out to one of the clubs.

Just then, the door to the pub swung open and a couple more patrons entered. From what Max could tell, they looked like wrestlers as well. Especially since one was still wearing a mask, hiding his identity. She wondered if this was common for wrestlers or just something some of them did. Oh, she truly felt so out of place sometimes.

Looking back at Jasper, Max smiled and then bit down on her lip. "That is, if all of you don't mind a new girl hanging around..."

16h705v.jpg

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Jasper listened as Max spoke it was nice to hear how she wanted to further her dancing and make it into a career he figured that Max felt the same way about dancing that he and the other guys felt about wrestling and he could admire what she was doing because he knew what passion for something was because his was wrestling. "I hope everything works out maybe we can all put in a good word for you, a lot of us wrestlers know people in town maybe we can help you out" ,he offered. When Max mentioned going out to a club Jasper smiled and was about to answer when the door opened and two familiar faces walked in. Jasper gave the two a friendly nod before turning back to Max, "Sounds good to me I know I could use a night out after the day I had" ,he told her right before taking another sip from his glass.

Krys looked to the door when Jordan and Carlos walked in he had seen them around the arena and at the gym and knew of the two, the fans may not agree with some of their tactics but all in all they were good guys outside the ring. He gave them a wave then took a sip from his glass and waved Mike over to tend to them.

"Hey guys what can I get you?" ,Mike asked with a smile on his face. He liked the business he got from the wrestlers and always welcomed them into his bar, except for Walker and his buddies of course.

"Hey guys, just get back from the gym?" ,Ethan asked the two as he stood with Lily. "Looks like the only one here who didn't train today was Jasper" ,Ethan joked. "Then again I'm sure he got a hell of a workout dealing with Walker's boy's".

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily saw the look that Krys gave her and Ethan, she smiled and blew a kiss at him. "Krys, you know I'm not complaining about your dancing I'm just teasing." She smiled at him placing her hand on his shoulder. Lily looked at Ethan she was happy that she made him laugh, leaning over she kissed his cheek.

Lily's attention turned toward the girl Jasper was talking to, over hearing she was a dancer. " 'Ello there," She stood with her drink and walked over to her and Jasper. "I couldn't help but over hear, that you like to dance." Lily said with a smile, "You should stop by the theater sometime, we can always use more dancers." She stated friendly since she liked to act but when, there was musicals or other dancing roles they seemed to be short. "Oh where are my manners, me name's Lily, Lily Williams. So long as the guys are alright with it of course you can hang about us." Lily smiled brightly.

Appearance
Kaval.jpg

Name: Jordan King
Ring Name: Alpha
Attire: Sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers
Tagging: Jordan, Carlos, anyone

Name Carlos Gato
Ring Name: Extreme Tiger
Attire: Tiger mask, gray t-shirt with a Mexico flag in the middle, jeans and sneakers.
Tagging:anyone

Jordan nods "Sup everyone," he said while Carlos waves at them he looked at max looking at his mask. "Hi, Sorry I can't take it off, if not that I'm ugly I'm just a lucha wrestler so I don't take my mask off out of tradition."

Jordan laughed a little "Trust me the mask is actually an improvement, I remember what you looked like before." looked at mike "Yea and I have water with a bunch of lemons"

Carlos sghed and jabbed Jordan in the side with his elbow an looked at at her "He's kidding I'm not a monster." He looks at mike "Can you get me some milk."

Jordan laughed more "You really playing this kat role well, don't you mean cream, milk give cats diarrhea." he looked ethan "Yea we just finished sparring but I heared that jasper did more than just friendies. I heard he went the hospital."

Back
Top Bottom