Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PPG Doujin rp (Lucki Chantz and Myself)

Blossom waited for his response and smiled when she heard that he could come pick her up. "That sounds great Dexter, I'm glad then. I'll be sure to be ready in time. I know you're nervous too, but don't be okay? There's nothing to worry about," she said with a soft smile.

She could hear her sisters were ready and the professor calling them so they could get ready to go out. She soon heard her name and she looked back at Dexter through his little device. "I'm going to have to go now. Busy night tonight," she said cheerfully. "I'll talk to you later alright Dexter?" she said calmly trying her best to make sure that he would be okay with everything. She didn't want him freaking out, she knew it was certainly too stressful to freak out.

Dexter was releived to see she was okay with his idea. He had not been wanting to seem so nervous, but he guessed he had not been so successful. " Oh yes, I won't keep you then," he said when she mentioned a busy night, he wanted to inquire what she meant, but it most likely involved heroics or something. " I will talk to you later...um with a phone this time," he said giving a small nervous laugh. When she turned to leave he deactivated the drone and it returned back to the lab.

" Computer...what is the most prefered mode of transportation among teenage girls?" he asked the screen. " A sports car...or motorcycle sir", the moniter responded. He knew a car had it's advantages, like more privacy for other activities. However he was Dexter 'Boy Genious' he did not have to choose. " COmputer begin the scimatics for a bike worthy of my intillectual prowess." The sound of machinary soon began to fill the lab and his newest creation was underfoot.

Back
Top Bottom