Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PPG Doujin rp (Lucki Chantz and Myself)

Mizzet

Pulsar
The gym at Megaville High was loud, unorganized, and had the pungent odor of perspiration in the air. Such a place was not the best of sceneries for renowned ‘Boy Genius’ Dexter. The red haired adolescent sat down on the benches while his other peers participated in a game of dodge ball. “I would have thought such a barbaric display of athletics would have been removed from the school curriculum by now,” he muttered as he scribbled down more formulas and calculations onto a note pad, his backpack sat beside him in an almost protective manner.

Suddenly he felt something strike him precisely on the top of his head, he had been to absorbed in his work that he had not noticed the red rubber ball come flying at him. His glasses where a bit askew as he looked up to see a group of rather unintelligent boys snickering at him. “Woops sorry Dorkxter!” one of the boys shouted at him. It was Kevin, the bully from the cul-de-sac, Dexter could tell because of his rather fascinatingly large chin and backwards hat. “Hey throw it over here…unless your afraid of hurting yourself Ah he heh!” the bully laughed, even his laughter was rather annoying.

Dexter calmly righted his glasses and put his backpack on. “Why must they always insist on doing things the hard way,” he said, remembering a similar predicament in his youth. He pressed the buckle to his backpack, and suddenly it began to move and shift like something was about to emerge from it. The cloth ripped as metal formed fro it and around the boy. Dexter stood, standing at the controls of his “Dodge ball” suite. The giant cybernetic limb making him more then ten feet tall. He reached and grabbed the bin of ball and emptied the contents into a compartment in the back of his suite. A gentle humming began to issue from the machine “Okay now lets play,” Dexter declared, his lenses of his glasses shining in the light.
(Had to throw in an Ed, Edd, and Eddy reference, hope this is okay)

Blossom sighed as she stood at her locker, listening to her sisters bickering about whether the boys here were worth their time. She brushed he hair back neatly and adjusted her bangs a little, her fingers grazing over her cheek as she was lost in her own thought of what to do tonight. Eventually, she came back out of her thoughts to hear Bubbles claiming there were many cute boys that were really sweet to talk to in the highschool. Buttercup however believed they were all to weak and girlie and should not even approach them.

"We can find better guys somewhere else, this school sucks, and that's putting it lightly," Buttercup mumbled.

Blossom sighed and closed her locker before turning to look at her sisters. "I don't think it's that bad here, I mean we've gone through a lot growing up, what's a few people matter? Besides I think there are some nice people here," she whispered the ending as she noticed both sisters staring at her a light blush on her cheeks. "Oh, don't look at me like that it's embarrassing! It's not like you guys are any better then I am!" she practically shouted before she let out a huff and turned around. "I'm going to the gym, you guys are taking too long!"

"Blossom! Wait! Why won't you tell us anything? Is he cute? Oh tell me he's cute!"

"It isn't anyone! Leave me alone!" Blossom quickly said as she moved down the hallway, the footsteps of her sisters were soft behind her and slowly seemed to grow farther and farther away, she didn't realize she was walking so quickly. She opened the door to the gym then and paused, gazing at the scene before her. Of course, of all the places, he had to be here. It wasn't like she talked to him much, he always seemed so busy, besides the guy should make the first move? Or was it the girl? Her sisters confused her when it came to that topic. Bubbles said the guy made the first move and Buttercup claimed it should be the girl. Why did it need to be so confusing!
(How silly, no need to apologize silly! References never hurt anyone ^^ )

The gym seemed like a battle round by the time she walked in. “Take this…and one of these….and that!” Dexter shouted as the adrenaline began to take affect on him. He launched the rubber red dodge balls from canons mounted on his suites wrists and palms. The projectiles flew with such speed and power that anyone it hit would be knocked down instantly, or propelled into a wall. Smoke issued from the barrels as he stood, looking at his handy work. Kevin and his friends where on the floor, either unconscious of in the fetal position. Dexter smiled, rather smug now as he stood on top of the hill, so to speak.

He scanned around looking for anyone else who dared to challenge his technological might. Though he paused as he looked at the door way. It was her, Blossom Utonium, the red haired beauty that graced this school. He suddenly felt a great deal of embarrassment as he stood, poised for battle, when this was nothing but a simple game. He pressed a button and his suite once more took the shape and form of his backpack. Dexter was speechless “I…I…” he stuttered before he pressed his wrist watch. With a flash he suddenly vanished, leaving a small ring of smoke behind as he teleported to another place of the school, the library of course.

Blossom simply gazed over the scene before her, a little surprised to see all of it and know that Dexter was the cause of it. "Dext-" she began but she found that her words were lost the second he disappeared. She sighed softly before stepping into the gym, soon followed by her sisters. These boys must have been bothering him to no end if he was willing to go so far, he never seemed the type to want to stir up trouble unless it was absolutely necessary. With soft steps she moved across the gym to the spot he had been, gazing at the scene before shaking her head.

"Wow! It looks like someone got even!" Buttercup gasped as she entered the gym. Bubbles on the other hand ran over to the boys checking each one to make sure they were fine.

"I'm going to go the the library instead. I think I should look for some books for History. Um, I'll be back in a little bit!" Blossom said quickly before rushing past her sisters, of course she didn't give them time to say anything back, it was always easier that way. She ran down the hallway, slowing down when she passed a few teachers before entering the library. This is where he would be right? It was usually a spot she did see him. She began to wonder if she'd be a bother, would he think she was a stalker? Her face turned a deep shade of red as she entered the middle of the library. Oh God, She was a stalker! Following him around like this! Maybe she should leave. Yeah. That was what she would do. She quickly turned around keeping her head down as she moved to leave through another exit. Hopefully he wouldn't see her!

A fizzle, and then a sudden burst of light erupted between two book shelves. The flux making a few of the books fall from their shelves as he materialized. His watch blinked red “Looks like I killed the battery again,” he said with a sigh. Normally his little device was meant for getting out of tough situations, and normally it only worked once until needing a long recharge. Dexter sighed though, imagining her face as she stared at him and what he’d done. “Imbecile!” he cursed to himself, thinking of how stupid he had been for getting so excited over a game, and dodge ball even. “I could have just explained,” he said, but of course he freaked out like he always did around her, and he teleported away, normally he would just walk the other direction and try to make it seem like he hadn’t just been staring at her.

“Hey Dex…that your teleporter” Otto asked him.

Otto was Dexter’s bespectacled chum, and like the boy genius was pegged as a “nerd” and a “geek”. Those two titles Dexter shared and thusly got along with him. “Yes, that was me,” he said in a huff.

“What’s the matter?“ his chum asked “Utonium again?”

Dexter only nodded his head. As he walked out of the book shelves his view caught the hint of pink turned and saw her, once more, though it seems she had not seen him, and was about to leave herself. Did she follow him here? Or was it just another freak coincidence? Despite these questions, he could not stop himself from admiring her even now. She was beautiful, her body seemed flawless and perfect to him, and she liked to study just like he did. She was too good to be true.

Blossom felt like her head was spinning as she moved to leave, she found out quickly she should have kept her head up as she ran into another student and books and papers flew in the air and she gasped as she fell backwards onto her bottom. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" she said rather loudly. The words were quickly followed by a shushing, which made her face burn as she scrambled to pick up the papers and books for the other student. "I'm sorry," she whispered. She paused when the student only glared at her before hurrying off, mumbling something about her being a stupid girl.

'How embarrassing," she thought to herself as she stood up and looked around, only to spot him. 'Oh god, he's seen me! I must look like such a dork. Ah, I need to get out of here,' she panicked as she looked around quickly. 'Play it cool! Play it cool!'

Before she knew what was happening she made her way over to him. "Ah, this is really embarrassing to ask, but I noticed you're here almost as much as I am. Do you think you can help me, Dexter?" she asked in a hushed voice. Her cheeks were still a soft pink.

'I hope I can play this off as being embarrassed to ask for help! Oh, he probably knows I like him! What if he doesn't like me! What am I going to say. Why can't things be easier. Why am I thinking so much?' She smiled innocently at him, her hand moving up as she played with her hair a little.

Dexter watched as she turned and then bumped right into some other kid. He flinched, diverting his eyes for a second as he heard her apologize over and over. Dexter only wished she had bumped into him instead. His breath shortened quickly though as she walked over to him. Her face was flushed from embarrassment, her eyes even a little water, though not on the verge of tears. She was coming towards him! ‘Be cool Dexter old boy, she’s just going to pass by…yeah that’s it obviously she is here to get a book ‘ he told himself.

“I’ll leave you alone then,” he heard Otto say, all he did was give a sot of nod.

His heart beat faster as she walked right up to him. She looked so, beautiful, and the small blush upon her cheeks only made her that much more attractive to him. He kept himself from looking her over from top to bottom, but he swore his glasses were beginning to fog up, and his face must have been growing red, though neither was happening.

He gulped when she spoke to him “Um…y..yes of course,” he said, laughing slightly, nervously. “What can I do to help you?” he asked. ‘Oh by Einstein’s ghost she looks so….breath taking’ he thought as she played with her hair cutely.

Blossom gazed at Dexter, her cheeks slowly returning to their normal colour, though she was no where near being over her panic. "I...Well... I have this history assignment and I need to find some of the books for it. I'm not too sure where they are though." She paused, of course she knew where they were, and it only now dawned on her that the books she was looking for would be in the corner of the library where there were hardly any people. Oh, how much worse she was making this for herself. Not that he was a bad guy, no! But she was freaking out again. What if she did something stupid?

"Would you mind, helping me find my books?"

She dug into her pocket finding the list of books she did actually need. Yes, they were all in that corner. "I might have been looking in the wrong spot, sometimes the book shelves get confusing. I should probably be use to it since I'm in here so much." She laughed as she looked at him.

He was hot, in her books. Everything about him was perfect and she wanted him to always stay that way. She could do without the big bulky guys, they always thought they were so tough and whenever they had an arm wrestle with her, they'd lose and turn into huge babies. It made her giggle sometimes. Dexter, was different though. He was down to earth, and that was something she loved. He found other ways to make up for the lack of aggression and strength. Not to say he was that weak.

Dexter laughed gently back, feeling a little calmer, but only a little. “Oh history…” he said, it wasn’t his favorite subject, but he knew the library almost as well as he knew his lab at home. This place was almost like a home away from home to him after all. His mind was thinking along the same as hers, he knew the books where in the farthest corner of the area, away from everyone. She…wants me to….take her there? He thought to himself, this place was a little known for being used for ‘private study time’ as he heard it called.

“I would…be happy to help you find your books,” he said trying to act cool.

“They are a bit away from everything else…sometimes in the wrong place even,” he said, once more laughing.

Blossom was new here, well newer then he. He knew she came from Townsville a semester ago, but she had been in the library almost as much as he. It did not dawn on him that she knew where her books where. All he could do was admire her presence. Her body was slim and slightly curvy, like a flower, she was not exactly like those other girls, all blown up or swollen looking with huge assets. She was also brilliant, she had both brains and goddess-like beauty.

“Um…I..lets go find those books,” he said as he realized that he’d been staring at her.

Blossom smiled as she looked at him, following him quietly as she thought for the moment. "Um, Dexter," she started softly as they got close to the more quiet area. She looked over at him before her attention was taken away by a couple heavily making out in the corner. "A-ah..." she whispered softly, her cheeks turning a deep red. "Maybe we should come back later," she said quickly before her red hair fell into her face, covering and hiding her burning cheeks from the world. She needed to pull it together and think of a way to tell him.

She needed to tell him what she was bottling up, after all it was starting to make things harder, the more she liked him the less she found herself able to do around him. "I have something to tell you," she whispered to him as the other couple grumbled and quickly moved away from the corner, from what Blossom could tell they might be going to the Janitor's closet to get even more into the mood.

She shuffled her feet as they were now free to move to the spot the couple had been. How do I tell him? Why is it so hard? Should it be this hard? I don't think so. She took in a deep breath. She was starting to panic again. It took her a moment, a deep breath or two later she relaxed.

Dexter had not taken notice to the fact that a couple was currently occupying the area. “Yes Blossom…?” he said, glad he managed to speak without stumbling over his words, but then again he was not looking right at her like before, but was pretending to have been scanning the books, even though he had no idea which ones were needed. It was her that brought the two to his attention, and for a split moment he wondered if they would ever be doing that.

“I…I mean you do?” he asked her once the two left, he was a little guilty thy had ruined their fun, but then again a library wasn’t exactly the place to be doing that, even if it was convenient. “I…do to….but it is a bit…unrelated to our current standings,” he said.

She was not saying anything so he wondered if he should then. He remembered his dad teaching him how to pick up girls, though he wondered how his father was ever successful in the first place. “I was…wondering if you…um…” he started “if you…were in a relationship.” Not a moment after he said it did he think it sounded stupid.

"Relationship?" she whispered softly. It took a moment before she felt her cheeks turn a deep red. "No, I'm not." Her eyes gazed over at him and she felt her heart pounding in her chest. "What about you Dexter? Are you in a relationship," she asked as she started to run her fingers through her hair, her blush dying down as she realized that he must have felt as nervous as she did. The way he had phrased the question was odd, and she realize he was probably panicking too.

Blossom smiled as she moved her hair back and tucked it behind her ear. "You know Dexter, I really like you," she said softly. "It's really embarrassing to admit it because, I haven't had the nerve to say to you, much less talk to you for more then a few minutes," she giggled. "But that's me being silly, isn't it?"

Blossom gazed at the boy before her, never had she felt so helpless. Oddly enough, it felt good, she just hoped she wouldn't be disappointed or worse, hurt. He had to feel the same way, right? He did seem to act as silly as she did from time to time, and if that wasn't a sign, what was?

He was right, it did sound rather stupid for him to have phrased it in such a way. “No…I am not,” he said using simple words and thinking before he spoke. He felt his pulse rise as well, hoping nothing embarrassing would happen, though how could things get any worse?

“Yes…I mean no…it isn’t silly,” he said wanting to bite his tongue. “I…like you too,” he said for some reason he felt the word ;like’ did not truly express what he thought of her, but his vast knowledge of the English language seemed hard to retrieve at that moment. “I am just…” he said then thought “I don’t…have the answer this time,” he said. It was strange but for the first time he had no real idea what to do, nor any inventions to help him with his predicament.

“That is….strange,” he said “I don’t know what to do…for once,” he said. Nothing he ever learned, or could read would have helped him it seemed. He fiddle with the tip of his purple glove as he waited to see what she would say.

"You don't? I guess, I don't really know what to do either," she whispered softly before she leaned in to the red head and kissed his cheek gently. Her own cheeks burning deeply. "Why don't we...go on a date? Maybe we should try that," she said softly.

Blossom wasn't sure what made her want to kiss him, or what made her so excited when she suggest a date. She found that it was hard to keep herself form asking the question, especially after hearing his confession as well. "I think it would be really fun...maybe a movie. Only if it's okay with you though!" she quickly added on as she quickly turned away.

Why was this so hard, it was just so embarrassing, she was taking the lead, would it make him feel bad? Most guys wanted to be in control right? Was he like the usual guy or would he appreciate this? Too much thinking. She knew she was thinking far too much.

Dexter was once more dumb founded by her actions. That kiss, even if it was nothing more then a peck on the cheek, made his mind feel dull and rather fuzzy. For a moment he sort of froze up before he began to blush himself. "A date...yes a date...I mean I would like to yes," he said accepting the invitation.

He was a bit releived she seemed prepared for this, he had not been able to even think of how to ask her out let alone speak with her like this face to face. " A movie sounds fascinating," he said once more going into his own form of technical speaking that usually annoyed people " I mean it sounds good," he said though he had already seen the error and could not correct it.

" Shall we plan for this Friday?" he asked, it seemed like the most logical selection since it was the beginning of the weekend break and such. He felt his heart pound as he waited to see if she thought it was agreeable, or if she might possiby change her mind instead.

Blossom smiled warmly as she watched the boy in front of her. He had said yes! There was nothing more amazing then the feeling she had at this very moment! She giggled at how he seemed a little confused on how to speak, "Dexter, you're really cute, don't worry to much, okay?" she whispered to him.

"Friday sounds like a great day to me. Maybe we can stop by that new ice cream shop near the movies," she said happily. "Though that's only if you want to," she added on. She didn't want to be too forceful, what if it scared him away? She certainly didn't want that! Oh goodness, what would she do if she scared him away? The thought of that upset her a little, but it didn't show physically.

She went through her bag, pulling out a paper and pen and scribbling down on the small sheet of paper. "Here, just in case I'm going to give you my phone number." She handed him the paper and not even two seconds later, trouble appeared in the form of her two sisters. Bubbles giggling as she almost tackled Blossom.

"Blossom!" she squealed in delight. "Are you going on a date? Is he your boyfriend now? Oh! Tell me!" she squeaked out happily before looking at Dexter. Blossom's cheeks turned a deep red and she looked at Dexter apologetically. Bubbles was such a handful and suddenly the whole situation crashed down on her. Oh! This was embarrassing!

Dexter was pleased to see she agreed to his own proposal. There was a weight on his shoulders that seemed to just suddenly vanish as she smiled. He calmed down a little bit, trying his best to seem cool and collected. She had called him cute though, no one ever referred to him like that, besides maybe his own mother, which was embaressing as he thought of that.

"That seems like a good idea too," he said at her mention of an ice cream parlor. It seemed she was over thinking things a bit too, but he didn't want to tell her to calm down, it may seem rather rude since she had told him.

He took the slip of paper from her, to him it was like handling a test tube of an explosive compound so he handled it with great care. He opened his mouth to speak, before suddenly it happened. Bubbles, her youngest sister, or at least acted like the youngest, seemed to just suddenly appear out of thin air, but that was no surprise as the trio where super heroines.

"I...I will see you later...will call you," he said, blushing a bit before looking at her, smiling softly, and then dismissed himself to leave so she could situate things with her sister.

Blossom smiled shyly as she listened to Dexter’s words. He would call, oh she couldn’t wait for that call! Excitement ran through her veins before she gave him a small wave, her lips parted slightly, but no words seem to come out. She was frustrated to say the least, that she could not think of something to say. He knew however how she felt, and they had a date!

Bubbles was her usual self, fluttering around Blossom and asking a million questions without waiting to get a single answer. To be honest, Bubbles sometimes drove Blossom nuts. There never seemed to be much intelligence in her blonde head.

“We have a date,” Blossom said shyly to her sisters. The three girls heading out of the library and making their way back to their lockers. They needed to go home, with powers like their own, there was no way they could just ignore their duties. She flinched slightly when Bubbles let out a happy squeal.

“J-just don’t be mean when he calls okay guys? It was really hard for us both and well.... I don’t want him to get scared away! So that means be nice Buttercup! Please don’t talk his ear off Bubbles,” she pleaded with the two sisters who started bickering between each other who would be worse when he called.

After school hours ended Dexter headed straight hom. Once more he was kicking himself in the butt for using his teleporter that afternoon. " It did work out though," he told himself though not in the way he had been expecting, it had gone much better. After he'd left the library he memorized her phone number until he could say it forwards, backwards, and even in Latin. He was now rummaging through his backpack in search of something. " By Newton's laws where is it!?" he demanded. Finally he found it, a small looking little disk, no bigger then a CD. He threw it in front of him where it expanded to the size of a table top. "Computer...destination home!" he spoke into his watch after stepping on the center of the disk. Suddenly it lurched and flew off with him.

"Computer search all known databases on... dating," he said once he walked into his secret underground laboratory. "Yes Dexter," a cool female voice replied before the monitor of his super computer began to search all archives on the subject. "Now all I need to do is wait to call her," he sighed, already imagining her voice coming from the receiver, reclining into his chair. His eyes suddenly shot open just then "Wait I did not specify on when I would, or should, call her!" Panic began to race through him, she was not a normal girl, what if she was off saving the town? Or taken hostage by that psychotic monkey!? He paced as he wondered when he should call.

"Computer, send out a drone to this address," he walked over to the console and typed in the address to the Utoniums. Once he had hit the series of correct keys, a small robotic drone flew from a pod in the wall. It was a two way communicator, of his own personal design of course. The small machine flew towards the white roofless house, flying towards the windowslooking for it's intended target, the fiery haired beauty.

Blossom sighed once she had gotten home, going into her own room. she was glad that since the girls had grown up they had all gotten their own rooms. She sat down on her bed for a minute before laying down on it, thinking of the boy she had just talked to, how they would have a date. The thoughts ran wild before she heard Bubbles in her own room going on about how cute her outfit was (as she usually did). Blossom shook her head before looking towards her closet, her red hair falling into her eyes before she moved towards the closet.

She opened her closet door before she started to pull off her day clothes, letting the pieces of clothing fall onto the floor. She rummaged through her closet pulling out a pair of light pink panties and a pink bra to go with it. She giggled at the matching underwear before she picked out her clothing. The outfit was much more revealing then it had been when she was little. She pulled on the bottom half, a black pleated skirt with white knee socks and the same old black dress shoes. She pulled on the top then, showing off her stomach the top was a simple red top that hugged her now developed breasts/ she slid on some bracelets and a necklace before brushing her hair and placing a few hair pins in her hair, she didn't wear a bow in her hair though, it would get lost far to easily on missions.

Once she was done her attention was drawn towards her window, she knew something was approaching and with ease she lifted off the ground and moved to the window to see a machine heading towards her house. She opened the window, wondering if it was sent by Dexter. If it had been, he was certainly fast acting. It made her smile to know he was sending something already, though she was curious as to what it was.

The little machine had been scanning her home, finally pin pointing her location. Dexter had been looking through the onboard camera, and had seen a rather pleasing sight, though not seen everything. It was his misfortunate, or very lucky break, that his little drone had been zooming towards her window while she changed. Thankfully he had not seen anything besides her underwear, and the oldcloths littered on the floor, however the boy genious was rather red in the face.

Luckily she had not seemed to notice, and before his machine fully activated he collected his nerves, and wits. Hovering a few inches from her window, the little drone opened up, unfolding into a flat screen. With a flicker of light and static his face appeared on screen, and hers grew clearer on his part.

"I um....Hi," he said, realizing he had not prepared for their conversation. "I was...well I wasn't sure when it was best to call you....you are not busy are you?" he asked.

Blossom smiled as she looked at Dexter and gazed at the machine's screen. "I'm not busy yet, don't worry," she said cheerfully. "We're only getting ready for later. We won't be going out for a little while," she said softly to him before playing with her hair a little. "Ah, so um.." she started softly not really sure what to say. It suddenly hit her as well that she was wearing clothes that were a little more revealing then what she wore at school. Her cheeks turned a deep red suddenly, glad he hadn't seen her naked at least. Though of course, she had no idea how much he had actually seen.

The red head looked away for a moment before looking back at him. "So, ah, should we talk about our date?" she asked softly. It was obvious she didn't really know what to say now. It was hard to talk to him because she was afraid to say something stupid.

Inside she could hear Bubbles and Buttercup bickering over something, most likely about what they would be doing today. They usually did argue about such things until the professor came and quieted them down. She was sure she'd be fetched soon enough to go do some real work.

Dexter noticed her attire, it was a new look compared to her typical school outfit, he usually always wore his gloves, boots, and lab coat. Maybe he should try a new look as well? he thought, momentarily staring at the purple rubber gloves on his hands.

"Oh yes um...well..." he began, though wasn't sure what to say. "How about sev...," "Dexter, your search on...."Dating" is complete...729 suggested references on.." "Thank you computer!" he shouted as the feminine voice interrupted him. For a moment he vanished off screen, and the sound of several buttons being pressed, rather roughly, before he came back.

"I...apologuze for that," he looked a bit flustered, and embaressed. "As I was saying, does seven sound like a good time?"

Blossom smiled as she listened to him. It took her a moment to realize he had been gazing at her outfit, though she said nothing about it. She shivered for a moment, wondering if he liked what he had seen. Her mind telling her such thoughts were silly, but did he?

He was in the middle of talking to her when he disappeared off screen for a moment before coming back, he seemed to be a little different after he returned and she wondered why that was. What had she seen when he disappeared. She smiled, finding him to be rather cute, she loved the little things about him, not that she would tell him that right away. She was sure it would make him uneasy.

"Seven sounds like a wonderful time, Dexter," she said happily. "Should we meet up, or..." she wasn't sure if she should ask if he would come pick her up. Would that be too much to ask of him?

He had been wondering the same thing. He knew traditionally he was supposed to come and pick her up, though this uslally meant he would have to meet her parents. He knew of Professor Utonium, and the realization that he was also a man of science helped ease Dexter's nerves, even if it was only a little.

"I can, come and pick you up...come to get you," he said wondering if the phrase 'pick you up' was not appropriate. No Dexter old boy, your just over thinking this he thought to himself. He wondered what he should pick her up in though. He knew the 'Dexter Robo' would be far to large, and anything else might be to loud. He would have to devise a suitable transportation before the day came.

Back
Top Bottom