Lord's Heir (Kiandra_Black and Standupguy3

“I would have to agree with you. Now come on we have a wedding to plan.” He got out of bed and put on the red vestments of a Lord Rhal. As his soon to be bride got out bed he put his hands on her shoulders and said, “I want you to have the seamstress make you a couple dresses. I know red leather is a little more your style but every now and then you’ll left dress up for Kings and Queens and ambassadors you understand. You are the lady of the house now. But first how about a little breakfast.” The Castle of the Lord rhal was immense. They had to walk through many rooms just get back to the dining hall. As they walked Mark could do nothing but stared his fiancée. He smiled and said, “I think it would look quite nice in a light purple.” He was wearing the dress for the night before.”

The mother confessor walked up to the Lord Rhal with a gitty grin on her face. He said, “it seems the Lord Rahl and his mord sith had a good night?” Mark said, “no the Lord Rhal and the Queen of the Midlands had an extremely good night.” An even bigger grin came to the mother confessor and she said, “It must have been if he’s now the Queen. It seemed to have a wedding to plan.” Mark Rahl said, “yes but first breakfast. And please tell the staff we have a lot of work to do here in the Castle.” The mother confessor said, “all of the Midlands will be so happy. Invitations first I’ll go get my journey book.”

"Indeed." She got up out of bed, feeling the soreness between her legs as she dressed herself. She didn't need any help as she quickly laced it up. She followed him out of the room and through the castle. She was soon so lost. She knew she would have to learn the castle soon, because she wouldn't always have her soon-to-be husband around to follow.

She smiled at the Mother Confessor who smiled at her and spoke quickly with Mark. She heard the whole conversation, standing next to Mark, but didn't say anything. The Mother Confessor walked away, muttering about her Journey Book as Alex walked up to them. Galaysha smiled at him and gave him a quick hug before stepping back beside Mark. "Thank you Alex. You don't know how happy you've made me."
"Oh? What happened last night? One night of passion wouldn't put that big of a smile on your face."
She just smiled, letting Mark answer him.

The King ate breakfast while staring into beautiful eyes of his fiancée. They did have a wedding to plan but that did not stop him from the duties of being a king. He had laws to sign a military to keep up babies to kiss and hands to shake. But at least for his breakfast now he could just look into the eyes of his fiancée. He stood up and kissed her on the forehead and said, "I do have some work to do I will be back as soon as I can. Have the dresses made." He led a finger across her cheek. As he walked away he said, "yes I do think you would look ravishing in light purple."

The next three hours of his life were devoted to talking to ambassadors via journey books about borders and trade and all kind of things that were far less interesting than his bride but it was his duty. When he was finally done settling the dispute about the whiskey trade the mother confessor walked into the room.

"Alex for once you finally listened to me. Now I know I asked you to marry a girl who had nothing between her ears just because I was worried about her influence on you. But you are right I guess you just had to wait for the right one." Then she said looking down knowing he had a joy she could never have, "you really love her. Anyway I've already started sending out the invitations you of a month to plan a wedding get going." She gave him a smile and walked away.

(If I ever don't post after a while PM me)

She smiled as he walked away and finished her own breakfast. Afterward, she headed down to where the seamstress was waiting for her. They chose a couple of designs, from formal wear to everyday dress wear. She also asked for three seperate leather outfits, to show her status as a Mord Sith.

Once that was done, she grabbed a quick snack and headed up to the healer's quarters. She wanted to know how soon they would be able to find out if she was pregnant.
"My child, you just had intimate relations. It will be a couple weeks before we discover if you've conceived. You must be patient. While you wait though, continue having relations. It might help you conceive faster."

"Thank you. I shall come back within a couple weeks. I know Lord Rahl will be excited to find out as soon as possible."

The healer nodded and showed her out. The lunch hour was approaching, and so she made her way to the dining hall, hoping to find her fiancée there.

He sat down at the table and roast quail was served. Quickly after that he saw his new bride walking to the room. He smiled when he saw her. He smiled and said, "hello soon to be Mrs. Rahl. Get a lot of business today which means I will have plenty of spare time after lunch. Also I contacted people of the dahara they wish to give us the fire of the heart it is a 10 carat diamond as a wedding present I think would be a very good idea to have it be the stone your wedding ring. It will show the people that our alliance is still strong. I hope you have the seamstress make a lot of dresses. You'll be needing them very soon. So I hope you still have some mord sith outfits. I think they will be very useful for matters of state and the bedroom." A card snickered at that statement. Mark took his first bite of the quail after he said that. "But if you done on your day so far?"

She smiled at him and said, "I got some dresses started, as well as some leather outfits. I am not sure what else to do." She stated it quietly as she looked over at him, wondering what to do. She ate the quail, smiling as she remembered what else she did, "I also went to the healer. It'll be a couple of weeks before we can tell if I am with child or not. However, they did say, that we should continue trying. It'll make our chances of conceiving greater than before." She blushed as she said it, looking down at her plate.

He erupted in laughter, "well if it's what the healer says we have to do I guess were just in a have to grin and bear it." He ate a little bit more of his quail. He even had a little wine with his meal. He had no more work to do that day so he could afford to get a little loose. After they had both finished their meals he ushered his new bride into the bed chambers. after the door was closed he started up a roaring fire to keep them nice and warm. but then again they would have found a way to stay warm without it. then he kissed her deeply and said, "I could have searched a thousand more years and not found a better wife.

She kisses him back passionately, smiling at his words. Her heart seems to skip a beat at them and she looks up and says quietly, "And I was blessed to have been chosen as yours." She took a step back, her eyes half-closing, lust building within. She said, "Tell me what to do milord, show me how to please you."

he smiled and sat on his big bed. he looked into her amazing eyes and said, "then get on your knees and undo my pants. then i want you to stroke me untill i am nice and hard and then i want you to use your moth on me intill i tell you to stop. while i will enjoy it i dont want to cum at lest in your mouth. i want to make sure we have our heir as soon as posible. now do you have any outher questions?"

She kneeled before him, smiling up at him, her eyes shining up at him. Her hands unbuckled his pants, carefully pulling them down, releasing him from their confines. Her soft hands began to stroke him slowly, watching him harden under her touch. She locked her lips before bestowing a kiss to the tip.

She looked back up at him, hoping she was doing this right as she opens her luscious lips to suck him inside. She kept her eyes on his face, watching his reactions as she began to bob her head up and down along his length, humming as her tongue locked the underside.

he smiled and threw his head back, "once agein i could have searched 1000 years and not found a better wife." she sucked him like a perfesional. he loved how she hummed and used her tounge. she was very gifted with her oral skills and always made it look like she genuanly enjoyed it which he knew she did. she loved the way she stroked slerped and sucked him. "oh god baby dont stop. i promus you you wont regret it when i fuck the shit out of you. oh god."

She smiled at his compliment and continued bobbing her head. One hand wrapped softly around his base, as he was so big she couldn't get him all inside, at least not ALL the time. Her other hand went to stroking his balls, caressing them and squeezing them lightly as they hung, hot and heavy, in the palm of her hand.

She hummed again, letting the vibrations run through his dock before very gently scraping her teeth just under the bulbous head, her tongue licking the spit at the tip, sucking on it as she felt his pre-cum fill her mouth with his taste.

Back
Top Bottom