Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot over Smut RP's by sincerlyyours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerelyyours

Planetoid
Below is a list of my rp plot that's interested in doing. All rp's shown will be around 70% plot-30% smut. I play females, and am only interested in heterosexual partnerships at this time.

I have a different thread for pure smutty fun, but I'm becoming more into just good old romance lately. On a side note, all the rp's listed here will be played on threads. We can do a semi-private or normal, either is fine with me.[Please also be sure to check out my sex free fandoms in another thread of mine!

Modern Plots

• Diamond in the rough*:
    Cora Miller has it rough. With a drunk mother and seven year old sister, life hasn't been easy for the twenty-year old woman. She's getting by though, working long hours in the night at a lounge called "Azure" . Tight outfits earn extra tips, but her pride often keeps her from going all out like many of her coworkers. One night, her mundane and tiring existence changes when she meets the one man who can save her from the way of life she's always known, and from herself.

[Romance, family ties, and troubled family.]

A Wolf in Sheep's clothing:
    Victoria Mills is a typical city girl with a mind that's only ever thinking about one thing; work. She's known by the higher ups in the publishing company she works for as a slave driver, and a bitch to be reckoned with. That is at least until she receives a sudden phone call from her boss letting her know he's sending someone in to help her make the business stronger. On the outside, he seems charming and kind, the perfect man and new idol for the female staff. She soon learns that behind that pretty face is something rather familiar. A sudden outburst behind closed doors brings him into a new light in her eyes.

Multiple personalities, stubborn protagonists, slow romance, and bickering galore!

[More to come eventually!~]

Medieval

Bitter Pills have Blessed Effects:
    Aurora Blackwood is heir to the English throne, and the only daughter of King John. With war between Spain threatening to the peaceful existence that the English have struggled for, the King is forced to give his only daughter away to the King of Spain's son and heir. With no other options, the wedding is set to take place a week after the agreement.

{Pm me for more info.}

[Slow romance, plot heavy, stubborn female protagonist, culture shock,]

[*Edited* I'm working on a kink list, but things I will not do are heavy bondage, rape, and most hardcore fetishes.]

I'm still working on a few ideas, and if you have an idea be sure to send me it. I'm very blunt though, so if I don't think I'm interested then I'll tell you.

I look forward to hearing back from some people! Please be sure to check in when I put new plots up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom