The Snakes pet (Gashnaw x Atrium)

Gashnaw said:
As he felt her lips envelope his shaft he sighed. Mudblood or not it always felt good to have his slaves suck him off. Mish was no different in that case. Bryan was large, however it was only a charm, one that he never bother lift, making his already large eight inch member reach a whopping eleven and a half inches. One year he did impersonate a centaur's cock having a large sixteen inch cock but it didn't last, in truth it did get in the way, so he stuck with the eleven inch member. Besides if he kept it that big, it wouldn't exactly be a complete punishment to through her to the horsemen if she misbehaved.

"Being my pet isn't a complete punishment. Plus you are lucky. I am not completely heartless, unless you disobey me. Just keep in mind that you are not eleven like the first years, who, by this point, many have already been touched by my housemates. You're fifteen, older, more mature, and strangely you obey very easily, life will not be that difficult as my pet. He then forced her to take his full length before releasing her head.

"Just keep in mind." he said as he flicked his wand raising her arms into the air forcing her to make a Y. "From this point forward, I, Own, You." and then let her arms drop.
She took in a soft breath as she felt his cock head inside of her mouth. Her tongue began to roll around his tip. She had a little difficulty with his size, but it wasn't something that she couldn't take. The girl moaned softly into his length as she slowly began to move her head up and down, taking in a little more cock each and every time as she moved further down.

She looked up to him as he talked to her, mentioning that she was lucky, both in how she acted, and her attitude. She moaned into his dick and took in another soft breath, moving up and down his length. When he pushed her head down, and his entire length inside of her mouth. She groaned and opened her eyes wide, coughing a little, but keeping her head down.

However, when her arms were lifted into the air, and then dropped. She pulled her head back and looked up to him, not agreeing, but not disagreed to what he said. Her hand stroked at his cock for a little as she took a breath, she gauged how he was going to react, and the moment he started to look a little miffed, she put his dick back into her mouth.

"Keep this up and you won't be seeing too much punishment." He smirked as she got back to work on him. He truly was admiring her obedience. Sure he had girls who were better with it came to that level of obedience, but that was when he went after a girl who would obey without much fight. Mish was not expected to obey the way she was. Perhaps the centaurs really did shake her up a bit. He would keep that in mind. Even after mating season they would still fuck the hell out of Mish if he threw her to them for a night. It would be a very extreme punishment that he would lay down on her if she just stood out of line for a minute.

Finally she worked him to his edge as she released his load inside her mouth, forcing her to take his entire length as she continued to flood it down her throat. After he was finished her ordered her to lick up the last bit of cum of his cock as he conjured up a new uniform for her.
"This is your new uniform. As you can see it still has your house emblem on it, with a few minor differences" Noting the snake wrapped around the frame of the emblem itself. "no one will actually notice it unless it is looked at or pointed out. You get to keep wearing your house colors as well and you can blend in as though nothing happens. tonight you are free. However, tat collar and wrist cuffs will remain. They can be seen and you can tell anyone what you want. just don;t tamer with them, they are hexed to shrink in size if they are tampered with, last thing i want is my new pet strangled to death." He made a quick demonstration as the collar constricted around her throat and then quickly released.

As he began to leave he paused and looked back at her "Tomorrow, after lunch. meet me on the fifth floor, there is a room I wish to show you."

She was obeying, but not for a fear of him, or his punishment. She was obeying for a sense of 'relaxation' and enjoyment. She actually liked this kind of thing, however, she was not someones puppet. She would like to get him comfortable for her, and then kind of switch the tables, however she wasn't sure she might be able to do that.

When he released his load inside of her mouth she gulped and groaned, feeling the cum spilling into her mouth. She felt his length also push entirely into her, and the cum spilling into her throat. Coughing softly as he pulled out, she groaned.

When the uniform appeared, she pulled her head away from him and took in a soft breath, pulling the uniform onto her body and looking at it. It did look very convincing. She nodded and smiled at him. "Yes, thank you" She nodded and then gulped as she felt the collar around her neck tighten, but she didn't fight it, as all it was part of her plan.

When she was told that she was free for the evening. She looked to him. "All right." She headed away from him. "I will meet you there, sir." She bowed to him and headed off to the Gryfindor commons. When she got there, she looked to the cuffs, and the rubbed her fingers along the collar. She nodded at herself and sat on the couch, rubbing the cuffs on her wrists, wondering if Kyle was in bed, or returning. She wanted him to know, she wasn't mad at him.

Kyle walked in a few hours after the other students had returned. His claim was doing his rounds for the night but instead he had found a private place with jenn. He wasn't sure why he liked her so much, when they were in their first year she was extremely shy while he was outgoing, By time they were fourteen she had reverted into a shell shrouded by the common emo exterior, finally, at seventeen, although She still wore black lipstick and wore dark clothing when uniforms were not needed, she had become more of a go to girl. People didn't avoid her like she had been use to.
"Is everyone asleep?" A loud whisper came as Jenn sneaked in with Kyle
"Shh, I think so" Kyle laughed quietly as they headed up to his bed.

Bryan yawned as the sun finally made its way to the north south side of the castle blasting through the dungeon windows. Bryan usually didn't wake up early, which is why he took afternoon classes, and with the weekend he wasn't about to wake prior to noon, which was why he told Mish to meet him after lunch. He actually had tow places he wanted to show her, one known as the room of requirements, which would make having her under his control a little more fun. The other was a little more cute, something that made him seem almost human, he was going to show her the prefect washroom. He was planning to just screw her in the pool sized tub.

Mish took in a soft breath and looked away from the door. It was too late, she wasn't going to wait. The young girl headed over to the dorm rooms, and went to sleep, rather than waiting. By the time Jenn and Kyle returned, she was all ready asleep entirely.

In the morning however, she stood up from her bed, looking at her cuffs, and running a finger along her collar. She sighed and pulled her new uniform on. She had to meet up with Bryan today, that was going to be interesting. Thankfully it was the weekend and she didn't have to worry about many other people bothering her. WIthin the grand hall, she looked around, and joined up with a few girls that she had become accustomed to meeting. She talked, ate and had a wonderful time. When she was finished with lunch, she headed off, away from her friends.

Taking in a soft breath, she headed up to where she was told to meet and then waited on the Fifth floor.

"follow" He said sternly as he marched towards her and continued on upon passing. He really could care less if Mish kept up or not, if she couldn't he would punish her. It was that simple. Upon reaching the area that held the room of requirements he began pacing back and forth. He wasn't the one to find it. Instead one of his slaves did. Se needed a place to hind after angering him, and she stupidly told her friend where it was who then reported back to Bryan. Then the one who found it was punished, but not as severely as she had discovered a useful room.

"This is known as the room of requirements" He began as he stepped inside, the door closing behind them both once she entered. "It portrays what one needs when they find it. The first one i knew who found it needed a place to hide from me after she angered me. I spared her the worse since she found a great place. Today i decided a kinky dungeon cell would be nice." he said and walked over towards the wooden horse in the middle of the room, along with the walls decorated in whips, flags, ball gags blindfolds and assortment of other BDSM objects. "As yo know your diffs serve me well and there are no chains needed so that leaved me with many opportunities." He continued on and sat down in a large green armchair and looked at her. "How about a strip tease? Make your master horny as you strip from your robes." He paused and then added "Oh, and today you will be getting fucked." and pulled a flask from his robes. "Drink this first before you begin stripping."

She looked to him for a moment and tilted her head to the side. When they got to the room of requirement, she blinked at him pacing. When the door opened, she nodded at him and headed inside of the room. When they were inside, MIsh blinked a few times and nodded. "Understood." She looked back at the door, and then towards the room and all the interesting, and kinky things inside of it. She tilted her head to the side and bit her lip softly. She took in a soft breath and moved closer to him

When he handed her the flask, she looked at it and took a sip, then quickly guzzled it down. She winced and shivered at the taste. "thank you sir." She said, knowing that he would probably enjoy her obedience. She took in a soft breath and nodded at him. She moved closer to Bryan and slowly began to undo her robes, slowly turning and letting them slide off her back, revealing a tight t shirt and equally tight jeans.

She looked to him and bit her lip softly at him. A slight zip noise was heard, and the slipped her thumbs along the rim of her jeans, and she pulled them down, letting them roll over her ass. She wore a pair of pink, lacey panties. She kicked her jeans to the side, turned and looked to Bryan. With her hands, she lifted her shirt up and smiled as an equally pink, and lacey bra was there. She tossed it to the side and tilted her head to the side "Does my master want to take these off?" She brought her hands to the backside and undid her bra strap, letting them drop to the sides.

"You're going to make me do some of the work?" He asked and smirked as he raised to his feet. "You truly are a good obedient pet." He laughed as he removed her bra leaving her in just her panties. However instead of letting her strip them away he waved his wand forcing the cuffs to raise her arms into the air. He traced his hand over the curves of her body, rubbing her belly and squeezing her tits gently.
"You are truly a good pet and I have multiple ideas in mind for you. Who knows, you serve me well, I may even grant you freedom, or at lest more than you have now... but once my pets reach that, they don;t want to take it, they eventually enjoy serving me." He circled her again and slid his fingers into her panties not even giving her a moment's notice before sliding his finger inside her cunt. Not far enough to remove her virginity if she was but enough to make sure she knew he was inside her.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked removing his fingers bring them to her mouth to lick clean. "I will fuck you regardless, and I will find out, it is easier to just tell me now."
Tapping his want to her panties the melted away. "But don't worry not yet. You see that bed in the corner, that is when we will fuck. Until then I still have toys at my disposal."

Walking to the back he returned with a small jar, inside a large grub was crawling around. "This is called Mulluck, It is a highly aggressive aphrodisiac. When it has burrowed itself inside the body. It doesn't hurt, it just gives the one ingesting it the permananet effects of being aroused, until it is removed that is." He pinched her cheeks forcing her mouth open Holding the grub as he squirmed in his fingers. As it entered her mouth he smiled. "don't chew or swallow it will find its way. Just relax so it can have an easy time." As he spoke the small bug crawled along her tongue, its tiny clawed feet marching along as it made its way to her throat. Slowly it crawled down her thoat making it pass and finding its own little nesting ground in her body.
"See, good girl."

Mish chuckled softly and looked to him. "I just would think that my master might enjoy doing these kind of things" She smiled at him and watched him remove the bra from her body. She smirked and then blinked as she was lifted into the air slightly. She watched him move his hands over her body, and over the curves of her body, and the grip against her breasts. She smirked a little and nodded at him "Tell me master, what kind of ideas do you have for me? I am willing to do anything for you my master" She smirked a little. Michelle was kind of beginning to enjoy this.

She gasped as she felt him moving his hand along, and inside of her panties. The girl took in a soft breath, gasping out, feeling the finger pushing into her pussy. When he asked her whether or not she was a virgin, and then mentioned that he would not really care, she smirked. She shrugged a little and then wrapped her lips around his fingers, sucking onto it happily. When her panties disappeared, it would reveal her tight looking, hairless, somewhat puffy cunt. She nodded at him "Yes, of course master. If you don't care, it won't matter" She nodded at him.

The look at the Mulluck, she blinked a little. She knew about the Mulluck, she knew its effects, but she also knew something else. "S-Sir, what are you...trying to accomplish with that?" she gulped a little, only to have her mouth opened, and the creature moving into her mouth, and then down her throat. She shivered, gagging slightly, wondering how this would effect her.

"What do you think?" he asked when she questioned him about the Mulluck. "I need my little lave begging me for me to fuck her. I mean i could order you to but it isn't the same of you aching for my cock to slam you."
With that he returned to teh chair a little ways off. "I say we give it a few minutes for the effects to kick in."
e knew the signs, often the female in question would begin to squirm as their body heated up and they would either finger themselves to get the feeling or on cases where they could not relieve themselves, squeeze their legs together in hopes of somehow holding back the need to fuck.

After a few moment he walked back to her and smiled. Waving his wand a saddle flew form teh back and place itself onto the floor a few feet away form her. With another flick of his wand two more cuffs locked onto her ankles.
"This is Called a Sabian. In the muggle world it is sometimes considered the world's greatest sex toy." He laughed as a wave of his wand cranked it up heavily, the pad in teh middle vibrating violently. "I must agree it does seem to have its perks, but I bet i can make it better."

He gave one final wave of his wand and her cuffs brought her to the ground positioned perfectly for the toy. "Beg your master to relieve you of your need."

She looked to him for a moment and took in a soft breath as she felt it beginning to affect her. She felt her body grow hotter, and she shook her head. "I...I don't think...you...will get what you intent" She gasped out. She had been effected by a Mulluck before, it was a weird summer that one. It didn't go as well.
She took in a soft breath and groaned as she wriggled where she could, and shook her head. Her legs wriggle. When it started, she shook her head. Her body began to warm up, and her legs grew sweaty and she gasped out.

When he moved her to the toy that was there. She took in a soft breath and gulped as she was locked by her ankles. She took in a few breaths to calm herself. "Y-yes...I have heard of it" She groend as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She heard the vibration and groaned softly. She knew what vibration would feel like, and she moaned out slightly.

"M...master" She gasped and shook her head. "I...I" She looked down to the ground, shivering slightly. "Please" She gasped. "This..." She moaned as she felt the parasite getting strong inside of her. "I...am feeling...it" She moaned out "Please...let me...cum"

He was mad, she was the perfect pet, in fact so perfect she was so obedient she was taking the fun out of it. He took a breath and sighed. "You may cum."

At least this whole thing wasn't completely useless, sure, she was obedient but at least he could now test her limits. Slowly he cranked the Sibian up to its limit, using magic to crank it up even more. The machine itself would tear her apart. Sure she would cum, but eventually the machine would wear her down until she was unconscious. Even after passing out the machine would continue to work at her, it was one idea he ha din mind, punish her for being too good.

However or obedience was to be rewarded. As soon as she released he cranked the machine down until it was off. The cuffs released her form the floor so she could freely move. "Go lie down on the bed." He ordered. He figured her punishment would be his reward. She never did answered him about her virginity but he was going to find out in a few short moments.

The girl looked to him and nodded as she was being vibrated to orgasm. She took in a soft breath and looked away from him. When the Sybian did as it was supposed to, and her permission was granted, she moaned out loudly and gasped as her pussy dripped in wetness, and throbbed at the pleasure. She nodded at him, then dropped her head down and looked to the ground. "Ngh..." She gasped out, moaning and then cumming hard against the machine. However, things wouldn't stop. She continued to get pleasured, and her body could only take so much. She looked to him with her eyes glazing over from enjoyment.

When she was released, and her cuffs unlocked, she stood up from the machine with shakey legs, sticky from her juices. "Y...yes sir" She groaned and then headed over to the bed and laid down on it. It was actually less of a lay down, more of a flop onto her stomach and landing on the bed.

"Completely under my control" He smirked as he walked over to the bed. She seemed to be worn out, unable to continue, that is what he wanted. He wanted her so used up that it was torture to have to endure more. He smiled as he looked at her. "Not may girls have been rewarded with this" He said, in truth it was a punishment he was about to give her. He knew they didn't enjoy it. Tapping the wand to his deck it inflated i size reaching an increased length of sixteen inches with a diameter of five inches. It was truly big. He didn't enjoy inflating his cock too often so this would be first and last time she got this, but once a girl did, they never disobeyed Bryan. Sadly Mish hadn't done so at all yet.

Slowly he turned her onto her back, His cock resting upon her stomach. Teh ball gag still secure in her mouth and teh cuffs to hold keeping her legs spread and her arms to teh headboard. Smirking devilishly and without warning her stretched her cunt and guided his cock deep inside her cunt, Virgin or not this would hurt.

She looked to him, her eyes glazed over slightly as he moved over to her. She slowly tried to sit up straight and look him in the eye. She was in this, trying to remain stoic, and enjoy herself, but there was only so much her body could handle. When he tapped his dick, and it grew in size, her reaction was rather lacking in luster. She just looked at it, as her body heaved trying to recover from the vast amount of vibration it just went through.

When he turned her onto her back and rested his large length onto her stomach, she didn't resist, she couldn't. Her body had all but gone numb. The ball gag was easy to put in, her only resistance was turning her head to the side, but that was easily solve with a single hand. His sudden thrust into her pussy with his inflated dick, would snap her out of it. The adrenaline and shock would put her body into overdrive. Her eyes shot open and she gasped into the ball gag, drool all ready beginning to form around the ball. Her eyes shut and her eyes watered from her pussy getting stretched to the limit.

Finally the reaction he wanted form her. Pain, despair, something to show him that he truly had control. He continued to thrust He knew it hurt, no human, witch or not could handle that size with ease, even with a spell or potion aiding them. It didn't take him long to reach his limit though, The size of teh swollen member also left it rather sensitive quickly bringing him to an orgasm. He sighed as he released into her, pulling out as more than your average amount spilled out of her young cunt. He would have loved to see he walking around with his offspring growing inside her belly but that was also why he had given her the potion, to make sure I disgusting mudblood did not carry his child.

"you're body is just about ready to give up isn't it?" He laughed as he rubbing her tits giving them a soft slap.

She looked to him for a moment and took in a soft breath. She continued to feel his cock push into her tight pussy. Her eyes closed for a moment and her hands weakly gripped themselves into fists. Her chest heaved, but it didn't last as long as she expected. While she never got the chance to fully adjust to his member, she knew her body would be able to handle it a little better next time.

When his seed erupted into her, and filled her more than the average guy, she gasped, however had no energy to resist or complain about what had happened. When her tits were played with, and slapped, she opened her eyes slowly. She didn't speak, didn't answer his questions. She had no idea how she would answer it. Her body was exhausted.

She was at her limit, he could tell, truthfully there was no denying it. He gave her breasts another slap and pinched her tits roughly. She may have been obeying him before but this was certainly going to break her. By the end of this there was going to be nothing left in her spirit, just a well behaved pet, even obeying him she had to go through this, he doubted she would want to find out what kind of punishment would follow had she disobeyed him.

"One last thing" he smirked as he removed teh gag from her mouth and smiled. He Placed his hand on her belly as, what seemed like a tattoo of a snake slivered down his arms and transferred to her body crawling around her body. She couldn't feel it and he doubted she even noticed the inked creature upon her flesh. As he continued to lay his hand upon her a few more snaked slid down his arm and coiled around her ups and up her spine. "It took me a while how to sneak you in to my chambers." He said calmly. It was easy with the others, each one was of pure blood, but you, a mudblood, it was tricky. I had to make sure I could control you.

He sat her up and put a flask to her lips. "Drink this. You have reached your limit, i know you will not disobey me ever. You earned this drink."
The drink itself would restore some energy. Not all of it but enough to keep her conscious. "Besides we have one more place to go today. And trust me. Yo will like it, you will get to see my good side."

Back
Top Bottom