Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ starlight fun —★ || F seeking Lit.RP ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

• Well, this is going to be a pretty barebones and to the point thread for a while, but I'll eventually organize and code it properly.

For now, I'm just looking to roleplay and eager to plot and discuss!

Please don't post yet, as I need to get a couple of posts laid out, but once all the essential info is down, feel free to post on the thread as you please~.

Here are some things to keep in mind until the thread is completed :

• ▼ All roleplays must have multiple characters. Some I feel call for more characters than others, but a minimum of two characters should be played by each of us. (Don't be intimidated by this though!)

▼ While I am looking for those willing to play a male for my female main, I will play a male or female character of whatever sexuality for your main. (I also prefer if your main is male or female, but I may be open to RPing opposite of a herm/trans/other.)

▼ Literacy is required; yes, I apply levels to that. It's roleplaying, that's hardly a new thing. I expect basic literacy (that means no semi-lit or below). Anything above is strongly preferred though (unless you're elite, because I tell you now, I will barely keep up with you).

▼ Manga/anime and video games are where my primary taste is at and thus are my main influences and inspirations. If you don't like those, we probably will not be able to find much common ground to work with. (I do enjoy some western comics, cartoons and other media though.)

▼ I do expect some form of basic plot. I am not looking for smut-driven roleplays in the least. No PWP whatsoever, sorry. If it's ecchi and smut-heavy, I am all for it though! Also, pairings are not plots to me. And I do require some action and romance to my roleplays. This is especially important.

▼ No one character should be the (sole/only) main character. Each of us should have a main (or two). That applies to the story, direction and even pairings. If I feel either of our characters is taking the spotlight too heavily (and consistently, storylines and plot arcs aside - even those should be balanced though), I will point that out and expect that we fix it.

▼ If I feel we're having a hard time working something out or our tastes just aren't clicking enough, I may say as much and not care to discuss or even RP with you (regardless of how great of a writer you are). Please don't be hurt or offended by that; I also expect that if I'm looking to RP and there's little to work with (or too many differences in what we're looking for).

• That about covers it for now. Again, do not post yet. It may not be until later tonight or even tomorrow when all posts are reserved/made, and the information may also take a while to pop up.

But feel free to browse about and even PM me if you like.

It'll be a couple or few posts down before I get to the fandoms and ideas, but you can always inquire about anything until then.

NOTE : Please refer to my F-list for anything concerning my kinks until this is completed as well. There will be no excuse for asking me to do something that is absolutely on my no list. I will not even bother responding to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom