Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F wanted- Non-Con, Rape, Schoolgirl, Teen, Public, BDSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm looking for a F interested in non-consent, rape, or schoolgirl RPs. PM me if you are interested.

I enjoy both dominating and being dominated, to a degree. I prefer to RP by PM. I do not enjoy furrys/futas much, and will not do anything with scat or urine.

:exclamation: CRAVING!!!!! :exclamation:
A male teacher at a private boarding school for teen girls is caught looking into the girls locker room by one of the girls. She blackmails him and takes him to her dorm, where she ties him up and keeps him as her sex toy. REALLY WANT TO DO THIS, BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEA.​

I am male, and only interested in M/F RPs. Hope to hear from you!
-SW

RE: F wanted- Non-Con, Tentacle, Rape, Schoolgirl, Teen, Public, BDSM

I'm not into tentacles but everything else I like, message me if you're interested!

sexywriter777 said:
Hey, I'm looking for a F interested in tentacle, non-consent, rape, or schoolgirl RPs. PM me if you are interested.

I enjoy both dominating and being dominated, to a degree. I prefer to RP by PM. 8 do nt enjoy furrys/futas much, and will not do anything with scat or urine.

Do you care about player gender, or only character?

How come we are doing harry potter when you do hot shit like this ^+^

MoxleyMori said:
How come we are doing harry potter when you do hot shit like this ^+^

Lol, You amuse me. Because I have random tastes and am into a Harry Potter romance. Perhaps this should be next? ;)

DonVoltonus said:
sexywriter777 said:
Hey, I'm looking for a F interested in tentacle, non-consent, rape, or schoolgirl RPs. PM me if you are interested.

I enjoy both dominating and being dominated, to a degree. I prefer to RP by PM. 8 do nt enjoy furrys/futas much, and will not do anything with scat or urine.

Do you care about player gender, or only character?

I AM SO SORRY I MISSED THIS!

No, I don't care about player gender, just character. If you are a guy, RPing a girl, I'm cool with that. :)

Hi. I'll blackmail you, and tie you up. It didn't ever occur to me before, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Are you still looking for that?

oh, I know I'm new. But I'm suuper savvy. *winks, then looks confused*

tidal station said:
Hi. I'll blackmail you, and tie you up. It didn't ever occur to me before, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Are you still looking for that?

oh, I know I'm new. But I'm suuper savvy. *winks, then looks confused*

I am still looking, and I'd love to do that particular one with you! PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom