Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything Japanese(MxF, MxFuta), also harem and monster girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyutheXIIIth

Planetoid
So, there's been a general revamp regarding my interests, and so the change of title. Well, I'm ready for anything Japanese, and that includes anime-, manga- or game-based roleplays, and also those based on other Japanese lore and cultures, like youkai and samurai and all that jazz. Still need to make an F-list and a Rabbit hole, but I will get to it soon enough.

Anyways, MxF or MxFuta, and I will use only males as my main characters; I don't mind using females or whatnot for supporting or secondary characters. Particular interests in lactation, cervical penetration and nekos; I'm cool with incest, rape is somewhat all right. Okay with some light BDSM, but not too much.

Also, I'm looking for girls to do a harem rp with me, based on the plot from the 'Harem Time' hentai manga/anime, or an original setting if you want (Maids or something like that?). Can be done by one roleplayer using multiple characters, or two or more roleplayers as well. Futas are also welcome.

A new one I've been craving lately is with monster girls. Yes, any type of monster girl, whether female or futa, as long as I'm not in the receiving end when it comes to futas. I prefer if you can play multiple characters for 1-on-1 RPs of this nature. Group RPs also welcome for this category.

Basic rules such as proper grammar and punctuation apply. I'm not a grammar nazi, but you get the point. At least semi-lit, with a minimum of three lines. I prefer roleplays in threads, but PMs are also welcome.

Also, I might not reply in a while, but that doesn't mean I've abandoned the roleplay. If I do intend on doing so, it will only be after I have informed you of my intention.

And, likewise, PLEASE don't ditch me. If you don't like a roleplay, or you can't reply for a long time, JUST TELL ME, PEOPLE! I think you guys can understand why I say that.

So, I guess that's it for now. May edit this(further) when required.

3/25/2013: EDITED with a major Monster girl addition and a small tweak regarding rape and BDSM.
3/28/2013: Major GENERAL EDIT, giving a clearer idea of what I want, and some minor tweaks.

RE: Well, this is an anime/hentai request thread(MxF, MxFuta also open). Also, harem.

Knockin' it.

RE: Well, this is an anime/hentai request thread(MxF, MxFuta also open). Also, harem.

Shiftin' it.

What fandoms do interest you?

Tanith said:
What fandoms do interest you?

Well, I'm up for almost anything. Shoot whatever you have in mind, and chances are I'm okay with it. Provided I have sufficient knowledge of that fandom.

RE: Anime/hentai request thread(MxF, MxFuta). Also, harem and monster girls.

Pushin' it with an update.

RE: Anime/hentai request thread(MxF, MxFuta). Also, harem and monster girls.

pm me if your into fat cat lady age 31

Hello, dear. I'm interested in your harem and Japanese styled role plays. I'm curious about the harem specifically because I've never been a part of one, and also due to the fact that I am a bisexual woman with a raging sexual appetite.

I am a literate writer and I am very detailed in compiling details about my feelings especially. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Okay, it's been a while. I owe people replies, and I will get to them soon enough. Just give me some time. Here's a push to go with it though, since I'm still open for more RPs.

And yeah, another minor update. Still owing peeps thread and PM replies. Forgive me for the delay, everyone, but I'm still not yet in a position to respond. I will get back to you guys soon, just not sure when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom