Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest family (thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle withdrew from his daughters pussy after her orgasim clenched him with pleasure. He turned off the water leaving both of them dripping wet and his daughter sitting wet in her juices. He let out a soft pant as he took the victory and pressed his cock into her mouth rubbing himself as he allowed himself to climax.

His cock exploded with cum twitching and pulsating inside his daughters mouth at first too coat her tongue and let her have a good taste of her father, and than withdrawing so that the rest could land onto her face around her mouth and some falling onto her soft breasts.

"I am sure you will. this is after all only the beginning." He said looking forward to getting to fuck his daughter again. He rubbed the top of his cock against her lips to get the last of his cum off of him and onto Erica, as he turned and wrapped a towel around him, looking at his daughter with affection.

"It's a good look for you." He said laughing lightly as he walked out of the bathroom leaving his daughter covered in his seed.

Erica lost but it was not one that she was ashamed of. She used her fingers to collect the spunk that was on her face into her mouth, the stuff the landed on her breast she just wash of with a wet wash cloth.

She voided to get her dad back and she was going to mark him like he mark her, it was just a matter of time. but in the mean time, she would have to get ready for dinner. So she grabbed a towel and headed down to her room in the basement. while most girls like upstairs room, she like the basement, cause it reminded her of a dungeon.

Now she had to plot a way to get one of her sisters to give her self up to her father in trade for her mother. Maybe Penney was her best bet to go after.

Travis continued on with his chemistry set and finally mixed in his sulfure in with his already mixed one. It exploded but luckily didn't cause damage, only shattered the glass to a million pieces.

HunterNightshade said:
Travis continued on with his chemistry set and finally mixed in his sulfure in with his already mixed one. It exploded but luckily didn't cause damage, only shattered the glass to a million pieces.

Erica heard the explosion and knew it was her egghead brother Travis up to something, she thought about going to check of him, while he was smart, he was not wise and Erica knew that he was going to burn down the house on of these day with that chemistry set of his.

Not even thinking that she was still in a towel she marched to his room to bang on the door

" Hey Egghead, what the hell are you doing?" She yell threw the door to get his attention, of all of her siblings Travis was her favorite to pick on, it was the classic nerd\jock bully relationship, but he was family so she went easy on him at times.

Travis stopped and heared his sister yell out and awnsered back with sarcasm. "Oh nothing. Im just think of ways to mow the lawn in diffrent ways. But i think I might just want to burn the house down instead." Travis went back to his mess and cleaned it up. He took off his shirt and used it for protection against the shards as he picked them up carefully.

Kyle was still dripping as he walked into the master bedroom with both his Naked wife and his youngest daughter. He was cleaner, but had just been through fucking his own daughter, and still hadn't worked out a way to tell his wife. It was after all intercourse with someone other than her, and he was slightly relieved to see the bed in dripping ruin, and to smell the sex in the air. His wife's pussy was covered in the evidence, and he just walked up and gave her ass a good smack.

"You can spank me too if you want. Seems only fair." He said passing a wink to his wife as he dried himself. turning his attention to penny. "Hello dear." He said putting an affectionate hand on her head, slightly oblivious to the fact that he was in a towel.

He then turned to the dresser that was his and dropped the towel showing his own naked body to both his daughter, and his wife. It was odd to think that he just didn't care, in fact he kind of liked the idea of his daughters seeing him like this, especially since it was penny. "I guess you two are going to work on dinner?" He said showing off a little bit as he took a long time to find clothing he didn't really want to wear.

HunterNightshade said:
Travis stopped and heared his sister yell out and awnsered back with sarcasm. "Oh nothing. Im just think of ways to mow the lawn in diffrent ways. But i think I might just want to burn the house down instead." Travis went back to his mess and cleaned it up. He took off his shirt and used it for protection against the shards as he picked them up carefully.

"Travis I'm coming in an you better be ready to explain your self." Erica said as she open the door to see her brother with his shirt off cleaning up the mess that he made. She never noticed it before but her little brother had a nice body, for a egghead that was but that was a side thought

"Another one of your pranks blow up in you face again?" she ask she watched him pick up the tiny shards of glass that were on the floor.

Travis rolled his eyes and wrapped the shards up. He stood up to face his sister "if I wanted to pull a prank. I would make sure mom and dad weren't in the house. Besides what took you so long in the showers? Trying to drown yourself?"

"Like it's any of your business why I took so long in the shower!" Erica said in a huff, she was not going to admit that she just had sex with their father, it was a dirty little secret that she like having at he moment.

"Besides you pulled pranks off when mom and dad are home before, so what has changed now that your so cautious not to get caught?" she said as she step in to the room not knowing that she was going to step bare foot on to a glass shard that Travis missed in cleaning up.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow!!!" Erica yelled out as she felt the glass cut into her foot as she step on it causing her to bleed all over her brother floor as she started to jump on one foot to take pressure of the foot that she just injured hoping on to her brother bed to get off both her feet, but also giving her brother a full view of her pussy that was peaking out from under her towel

Travis quickly set the extra shards on the ground and went ove rot his sister and bent down to look at her foot. He examined the glass in her foot and got his twizzers, carefully he pulled the glass out. with her pussy in front of him, he started to go a little wild. When the glass was out, he raised his ister's foot and kissed her wound before putting a bandage on.

"Oh aren't you a good little brother" Erica said as she poke him lightly on the nose with her bit toe. She like how he kiss her foot better and she wondered what more she could get her brother to do.

"Well that was sweet, what other kind things are you willing to do for your sister egghead?" she asked as she was thinking about how it would be nice to make her little brother her own personal slave, but she was not sure if that would happen.

Travis took her sister's words as a challenge and kissed the top of her foot before sliding his lips up and down her soft strong legs. His other hand stroked her other thigh up and down.

Erica was liking the attention that her brother was giving her legs, what her dad did was kinky but it was not the sort that she would like as she was more into being the one in the top position.

"Mmm nice, where your learn that?"she ask as she felt her self getting aroused by from the attention her brother was showing her legs.

"Suck my toes egghead, show your sister just how much you love her." she said in a commanding voice, trying to take control of her younger brother.

Travis heard his sister's commanding tone of voice and moved back down to her toes to suck them one by one. "Yes ma'am." He worked his mouth on one foot then went to the other and back again.

Erica was surprised at how willing her brother was to follow her orders, it was nice. so while he was sucking on the one foot she took the other one and started to play with his exposed nipples with her toes, running her big toe on it, tracing little circles around them, even pinching them with her toes.

"You know you a good little brother when you are not trying to play your pranks on me." she said as she undid her towel to expose her naked body to her brother.

Travis slightly moaned as his sister played with his nipple with her free foot. He withdrew his sucking and smiled up at his sister before kissing her ankle.

Travis moaned and looked up at his sister as she rubbed his crotch with her foot. He wanted to take his pants off and let her have her way. His breathing became shallow. "What is it you want me to do big sister?"

"Well for some one so smart, you can be so clueless at times." Erica said as she gave her little brother a light little smack on her cheek with the ball of her foot.

" I want you to take off you pants an show me you cock." she said as she would watch her her brother strip out of his remaining clothing.

Travis got up from where he knelt down and took off his pants along with his boxers exposing his erection. He already showed it to his mother bjt to his sibling. It made him fluster a bit.

Erica like the sight of her brothers erect cock, it was cute how her brother was all of a sudden fluster. She took the moment to tease him with her feet as she started to play with his cock with her toes, pinching them and fondling them with her feet. She was liking how felt to play with her brother dick with her feet.

"My your quite big for you age little brother, I bet you want to fuck you big sister with you huge fuck stick don't you?" she said as she grabbed a hold of his cock and started to pull on the loose skin with her toes.

Travis bit his bottom lip and moaned as his sister played with his cock. When she asked if he wanted to fuck her he nodded without hesitation. "Yes. I want to fuck you sister."

Erica wanted to fuck her brother, but two in a day was a bit much for her and her pussy was still a bit raw from the fucking that her father gave her just moments before.

"I love to fuck you brother, but you caught me at a bad time, how about You come up her an I give you a hand job instead." she said as she patted the space next to her on the bed motioning for her brother to join her.

Travis mentally shrugged thinking his sister was either tired or wasn't up for it today. He climb up on his bed and sat next to his sister just by being next to her, he felt his erection begin to harden just a tad bit.

Erica spit a large wad a saliva into her hand to use as lube, she then took her brother ever hardening cock into her hand and started to slowly pump his cock up and down.

"So how do you like having your big sister jack you off?" she ask as she rolled her thumb over the tip of his cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom