Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Horny Elder Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniffingher

Planetoid
Hello Ladies,

I am Sniff, a horny perverted brother...seeking elder sister to role play on YIM only... (or Skype)

I would like to do a series of scenes based on the elder sister's sexual journey. In the journey, she will start as single & not only encounter her little bro but also his friends, strangers, janitors, her college professors, old men (her father's friends, people who work at her home) etc.., Later she would get engaged & then married (sexual encounters in her both committed and just wed marital status) later romanced by her newly wed hubby, taken by strangers in her honeymoon, forced by her FIL, etc...

In general, she will be pimped, forced, swapped, romanced, seduced, threesome, gang banged, taken by non-consent, reluctance, taken on glory peek's, blackmailed and fucked in different places right from toilets, hotel rooms, cars, classroom, shopping mall, garden etc.., In scenes/ encounters where she is married, she will be forced to get submitted in front of her hubby, also taken while she is pregnant, later in front of her kids...All these are optional for the Brother*Sister play, you can pick scenes from the above or if you wish can do all the above mentioned......

(Same type of scenarios can be role played for other characters too, if you are not a incest fan....)

So, if interested inbox me your yahoo id........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom