Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sick and twisted, or sweet and cuddly? I do both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all you ladies (or guys who like to play ladies; I don't judge.) I'm Andy, and I'm looking for anyone interested in RP. I can do sick and twisted (snuff, violence, vore, bestiality, that whole end of the spectrum) or nice, lighthearted, affectionate, cute, cuddly stuff. I'm very open to suggestions, so I'm going to just say this: As long as I get to play the male and, in the case of BDSM content, dominant one, I'm fine. Drop me a line and let's see what I can do for you.

Update: So, I've decided to add some of the things I'm interested in, to give you an idea of what I'm interested in, in no particular order. Stars/asterisks will mark the ones I'm most interested in:
Breeding
*Affectionate Master/slave*-by which I mean, they love each other, it's all an entirely consensual arrangement. I'm not talking a world where actual slavery is legal. Just two people who enjoy that kind of relationship.
*Animals*-I would be the animal, and I prefer to be a talking animal. My experience is mainly in canine and equine roles, but I'm willing to try others.
*Just plain vanilla*-yes, while I may have some ideas here, I'm also quite partial to simply cute and cuddly relationships with maybe a hint of drama for plot purposes.
*Incest*-Not really interested in mother/son or father/daughter roles. Maybe aunt/nephew or uncle/niece if you've got something original. I'm mainly looking at brother/sister or male cousin/female cousin in this case. Give me plot/setting ideas that aren't entirely stale.

interested in cute side... But what do you expect? Check my sig for my RH. I get a URL that is weird, so best way is to go to the website and type in "common girl in rp" all small letters. If we're compatable, gimme a holler on PM.

o: *gasp*
I'd love to role play with you.
I'm leaning more towards the lighter sex acts though
My requests/requirements are in my signature!
I hope you get back to me! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom