Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penitentiary Halls

tumblr_mipe0uQZFC1r1oploo3_r1_100.jpg

Name: Edward Nigma (Riddler)
Attire: Orange Jump suit
Tagging: Johnathan Crane/ Harley/ Anyone listening.
Time: 8 pm
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

"Oh, and I thought you of all people would know, when he hears a man state, it is nonsensical. I know there is no real answer good Dr, I know it is a nonsense riddle, I stated it before. I just like making the Hatter angry. So then he starts spouting about Alice this Alice that... Huuh, I wish I can watch it. I am sure it would be a riot. But, I digress. Why is a raven like a writing desk? My favorite answer, is because Carroll's, an oaf." The hatter then turned to his side, as he closed his eyes. "Good night good Dr. Maybe tomorrow, we can speak more of nonsense, and riddles. Maybe, even about your hearing problem." He then try's to sleep. Ignoring anything, anyone had to say. He just wanted this day to be over... Maybe tomorrow, he will find out batmans little secret.

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo1_100.jpg
tumblr_mipspkBWHR1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow
Attire: [x]
Tagging: Himself
Time: January 10th, 2013, Morning

Jonathan opened his eyes slowly, feeling groggy with a dull pain in his arm. He looked around his cell blearily as he raised his hand to his aching head. It caught his attention immediately. Vibrant orange assaulted his eyes as his vision cleared. Those conniving ....

Jonathan groaned as he sat up, the dizziness still there but fading quickly now that he was awake. He stood up and screamed at the top of his lungs, cursing words the other inmates would know, and adding in quite a few others that he was sure no one knew.

He paused in the middle of his cell. He couldn't believe they'd drugged him. THEY DRUGGED HIM TO PUT IT ON HIM! OF ALL THE EVIL .... CONNIVING ... he'd used that word already ..... FOUL .... things they could have done to him. He'd kill them all painfully, and slowly.

He calmed slightly as he slowly started unsnapping the snaps of the suit and rolled it down to his hips, turning the orange one piece jumpsuit into makeshift pants, tying the sleeves around his waist. He sat back down on the bed and turned angrily to Nigma's wall.

"NIGMA!" He yelled through the wall, uncaring who he woke up, or which doctors cared if he screamed his head off. He was mad.

tumblr_mipai1kIcI1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Harleen Quinzell (Nickname):Harley Quinn
Attire: Orange jump suit
Tagging: Herself
Time: Jan.10 morning
Sexual Orientation: Straight

The sunlight from the morning…never touched Harley’s face…..she missed that. The room was only lit by over head lights of her cell. She was still cuddled in a ball on her bed, with her thumb tucked in her mouth. And her doll tucked in her arms. Her breathing was heavy as she slept, her dreams always strange. Yawning slightly as she pulled her legs down and rolled over onto her back and let the doll fall of her bed. It was remotely quiet in the cell block as many of the inmates were still asleep. Till………….the sounds of screaming filled her cell room.

Her blue eyes shot opening as if someone had stabbed her as she yelped and sat straight up. The side and back of her hair was matted and messy from sleeping on it. Looking around as if her room was on fire she took a moment to listen to what was being said, and who was screaming it. Rubbing her eyes she made a disgruntled face and growled.
“………..JONANTHAN!!……….” She shouted, “SHUT IT NUTCASE!!” She ran her hands though her hair and grunted and fell back on the bed. “SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!” She shouted back to him. When he shouted for Edward she rolled her eyes. Saying out loud, but perhaps not loud enough to hear, “Tell him to be quiet Eddy.” She sighed and moved her legs to hang over the side of the bed….looking around her cell. She was starting to feel very claustrophobic lately.

1t0nqg.jpg

Name (Nickname):Gabriel Kingston, Soldier GK1
Attire:Orange Jump Suit
Tagging:Anyone
Time:January 10th, 2013, Morning
Sexual Orientation:Straight

"Do you all have to be so fucking loud?" ,Gabriel asked. He didn't yell nor was his tone bitter in any way, he spoke in a calm, deep voice as he looked around. The man was of course trying to get a better look at the other inmates but while doing that he was scanning the halls to try and find a way to get out, he knew there were people on the outside that could use his assistance and he was craving mayhem, it was like a drug to him and one he couldn't kick the habit of.

Even though the man's blood was boiling he remained calm, something he was trained to do in any situation. He looked down at the orange jumper he was wearing and let out a disgusted groan of disapproval before looking back into the halls. "So doctor I take it you don't like your new wardrobe? The pricks drug you too?" ,Gabriel asked a slight smirk on his face.

Tagging: Anyone

"Don't even get me started new guy, you've been here what? A few hours? Puppy can't stand being in his cage?!" Crane yelled down the hall still pissed off. If he'd been secure enough with himself he'd traipse around naked, as it were ... he was self conscious about his body. He sat back down on his bed and crossed his arms. He was going to get out of here again, as soon as he could come up with another plan, he was out of here, and well out of Gotham. He'd come up with a plan first ... a well thought out, fool proof plan .... this time - no more thugs to rat out where he was .... he'd be a lone wolf from now on.

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname): Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison ivy
Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: anyone
Time:January 10 2013 morning

Ivy had been sleeping under a blanket that was pink and over on top it was a plant called poison ivy where she got her name sake. She rolled over when the sunlight hit her in the face waking her up. she sat up in bed and let out a yawn and looked at the bars to her cell for her cells was made up of two bar walls and two solid walls. so when sunlight got in it lit up the whole cell so she did not need a light. On the outside of the Cell there was curtains thin light material the color of pink. She manged to get them to let her keep them on there and she can close them if she needs to change from one orange jump suit to the next. She just had to add some color to her cell. Her bed was pink sheet set on a twin seized mattress on a red frame. she had two drawers and in them she had changes of orange jump suit and matching shoes and they matched the red frame.

Ivy got up out of bed and walked around her room talking to all of her plants. She then went to the bars of her cell and put her arms thou them looking out. She could see Gabriels cell but that was it. She did not hear the scream for she was kinda too far away for that. She just let out a smile for she knew why they was kinda keeping her away from the others and for that matter in a straight jacket around the guards. They did not want her using any toxic lips on anyone. Her kiss was literately to die for. Every male who has ever kissed her died even thou she could keep them from dying by kissing them again well she only done that once and never again.

1t0nqg.jpg

Tagging:Anyone

Gabriel twitched a bit when Crane yelled, he had expected it so it wasn't as bad as before but the noise still hurt his ears. "This puppy can't stand being in any cage Doc, especially when I have to sit and listen to a bunch of psycho's piss and moan all day and night" ,Gabriel began. He started to pace his cell back and forth, left, right, left, right, left, it was clear he was a soldier of some kind, "I'm not trying to rile you up Crane...." ,he started but then stopped and smirked, "Actually maybe I am, maybe I want you to get going, start yelling so that one of those guards comes in here, think about it....they may just walk right past me, hopefully for them they stay away from my cell, wouldn't want any accidents while they try and....come to the rescue". Gabriel let out a small laugh, he was still a little messed up from the drugs they had shot him up with but if one of those bastard guards got too close to him he was going to crush their neck with his bare hands.

poison_ivy.jpg

Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: Gabriel
Time:January 10th 2013, morning"

Ivy started laughing she was in a good mood even thou some of the others seemed to be on edge she looked like she was ready to party. Her cell looking like a mix between a bedroom and cell this making it stand out. no one else seemed to have a pink and red Cell but her but if you add all the green from her plants pretty fancy for a cell. Ivy looked over at Gabriel and said " well well kill the fun for me i was hoping one of them nice looking guards come and say hi to me i bet it be a event of a life time well short lived one at that too". she chuckled again and played with a strand of her red hair. She then stuck out her hands again saying "i have been told my kiss is to die for after all'.

Tagging: Crane/Gabriel/Ivy/others
Time: Jan. 10th, morning

Well, it sounded like it wasn’t just her that Crane had woke up. Sighing, she sat up and sat on the edge of her bed. Leaning her head to the side as she pulled her mass of messy blonde hair around to one side of her shoulder. And began to comb it with her fingers, listening to the outside conversations. She could hear Ivy, just barely…and she could hear the new guy speaking with the livid Dr. Crane.

“Easy there new guy, Johnny boy can be a real fire cracker….He gets a little Looney when he is back home…” Harley said to the hallway as she finished combing her hair as it hung more loosely and not so knotted as she walked to her door and peered out the small window. She couldn’t really see the new man in the cell, but she could hear his voice and smiled. “Isn’t that right Jonathan” She didn’t care if Jonathan liked the comment or not. This was home, in a weird sense. A home no one wanted to be in. Turning her attention from the fuming doctor, she leaned against her cell door.
“OH where are my manners! Hello new boy!!!” She giggled sweetly on the other side of the door.

1t0nqg.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Harley, Crane, Ivy

Gabe laughed slightly, "Oh I'm not trying to get on his bad side by any means, he does seem to be a little looney but aren't we all? I mean that's one of the reasons we're all here isn't it?" ,Gabe responded. He walked back over to the bars of his cell and again tried to pull them apart, he knew he would get no where but what else was there to do at the moment besides talk to the other inmates and pull at the bars of his cage like an idiot. "Hello someone who's obviously not new here" ,Gabriel stated to Harley as he looked out into the hall. His tone stayed calm and quiet he seen no need to yell or be vicious at all.

"So Ivy your kiss is to die for huh? Well plant one on on of those guards next time they come by, hell if we're stuck in here might as well entertain ourselves" ,he stated with a small laugh.

poison_ivy.jpg

Tagging: Gabriel,Harley
Time:January 10th 2013, morning

Ivy heard a familiar voice and she smirked. ";well well Harley is here what fun there is going to be with that girl around". Ivy liked the girl a lot in fact it seemed she was one of the few girls she could really get a long with. she has not tried to kill her yet so that was sign for now she liked the girl. Ivy never really seemed to make friend's more like she just keeps those around she could make use of later. Ivy only cared about herself and her plants.

She then looked at Gabriel with a smile and battered her eye lids saying "oh why don't i make out with all the guards i bet that be a sight to see". she then started laughing a bit before added "well handsome the name is Ivy welcome to my world and this babies around me or my plants and in them i can create any toxin you dream of to help us escape".

Tagging: Ivy/Gabe/Crane/Anyone else
Time: Jan. 10am

Harley nodded slightly at his comment of them being all crazy. She remembered once being just as sane as any of the guards walking the halls, but one can only take so much of that. Everyone has their breaking points. And then just, snap.
She heard Ivy and smiled as she rested her back on her door as she played with some of her hair. Ivy was a good friend of hers. She was always nice to Harley, maybe she pitied her, Harley wasn’t sure, but all she knew is that she really enjoyed Ivy’s company.
“Well, Hi Red!!” She chimed once Ivy said hello to her and giggled, “Nice to see you back here!!” Harley said loud enough for Ivy to hear her. Then got quiet as they talked about getting out. It would have to be way more subtle than kissing the guards…but, if she could get out….and have free run of this place, it would be very freeing.
“Yea new boy, and my name is Harley.” She piped as they greeted the new boy in their cells. She was going to speak for Jonathan, but the new boy calling his doc would suffice.

poison_ivy.jpg

Tagging: Gabriel,Harley ,everyone else
Time:January 10th 2013, morning

Ivy smiled and said loudly to Harley "well well if its not Jokers girl in here with the red and yes its nice to see you too again and of course iam back here they just cant get Enoch of me keep bring me back ". she snickered at her comment knowing if she broke out here again she see the bat and this time she was going to control him or kill him but she wont give him the antidote if she kissed him again. Batman seemed to be able to stop her every time she tried to rob a jewelry store. Ivy played with one of her roses while standing at the cells bars watching and listening for any sign to make her escape.

Tagging: Himself

Jonathan huffed as he calmed down slightly. He sat down on his bunk once again. "Nigma ... Once rec comes .... I think we need to talk." He said through the wall only loud enough for riddler to hear. "We need to do something ... And I think I have just the idea."

Back
Top Bottom