Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penitentiary Halls

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
ARk_Mansintensive-teeth-5--article_image.jpg

Halls of the Penitentiary - Post here if you are interacting between Cells Ex. Crane talking to Riddler from their respective cells - This is what "Location" is for in your header so people know where you are.

tumblr_mipe0uQZFC1r1oploo3_r1_100.jpg

Name: Edward Nigma (Riddler)
Attire: Orange Jump suit
Tagging: Johnathan Crane
Time: 8 pm
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Edward Lay's on his bed. Resting his hand's neatly behind his head, as he listened to the commotion going on next door. He stares up into the window of his cell, watching the full moon shine it's dark glow throughout his cell. Trying to ignore it. But he couldn't help but listen. It was to impossible. As the glass hit's the ground, he cringes. Knowing it was a pair of glasses. Personally knowing the importance of such thing's. He instinctively, reaches for his own. "Ha ha... Bad memory's." He laughed to himself, as he remember's, his old pair being shattered against his face. By the Batman. He got up from his bed, and walked over to the door of his cell. He sat on the floor, crossing his legs. And listened as the guard left the room. Once he can hear the footsteps grow further from them both, he began to speak.

"Is that you Mr. Crane. Well how did your time away from here go, Hmm?" Edward said as he rest's his hands on the padding of his cell door. He then took a deep breath. With a sympathetic voice, he spoke again. "Know what we need?.." He said, before answering that very question with a riddle.

"As I went over London Bridge
I met my sister Jenny
I broke her neck and drank her blood
And left her standing empty"

"Want to know the answer?" He finished as he lay's his head lazily against the door.​

tumblr_mipai1kIcI1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Harleen Quinzell (Nickname):Harley Quinn
Attire:Attire
Tagging: Riddler
Time:8pm
Sexual Orientation: Straight

As Harley leaned against her cell door, she listened to the world around her.
Sighing and placing her face in her palm as heard Hatter next door to her, he had been doing so well…..she shook her head in dismay and slowly moved to sit on the floor. Her back still against the door, blowing another bubble as she twisted her hair around her fingers.

She listened to Edward talking to Crane though the halls and sighed, Answering the Riddlers question of “Want to know the answer?” She shook her head, speaking thought the door to the others in the hall.

“No Edward, We don’t.” She then giggled and put her head against the door, “I’m kidding….please go on.” A big smile grew on her face as she sighed.

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow
Attire: [x]
Time: Jan 9th 2013 Evening

Jonathan glared at the wall between him and the Riddler’s cell. “It’s DR. Crane ... and who else were you expecting Nigma?” He asked pulling the cowl from around his shoulders and off his head. He pulled the burlap mask with the gasmask inside out from the hood and tossed it to the floor, using the dark brown hood to wipe the blood from his face. It removed some of it, but left a red smudge under his nose. He tossed the brown material to the ground but didn’t bother to pick up the orange jump suit.

They’d have to force that on him if they wanted him to wear it. He sat on his cot a moment before moving to sit against the wall, his head near the large viewing window. It was easiest to hear from here. All the cells where the same, and he knew by the sound of the voice Nigma was sitting against his door waiting for the guard to leave so that they could speak.

The cold stone wall was cold against his bare back, the only thing on his upper body was the two small leather buckled bands around his upper left arm.

Tagging: Johnathan Crane/ Harley/ Anyone listening.

"Well, madam... And my good Dr... The answer is simple! It is Gin... The answer is Gin..." The Riddler said. As he slowly looked over to his wall. Question marks painted along it. With pictures of the batman, and people pinned to the wall. Connected by strings. Two years... Two dam years! He spent this time, trying so hard to uncover the truth. To know whom the Batman is. He took a deep breath. Before continuing to speak. "We need to get drunk... That is what we need. Or rather what I need... I need to get so dam wasted, that I start quoting nursery rhymes my mother told me as a toddler. Sure, I wouldn't be a very good intellect if I indulged in such a fantasy. But it sure sounds good."

He then stood up. Looking through his glass, and at Dr. Cranes door. "Sorry Dr. Crane. I wont forget the details next time. I guess my time here, made me forget my manners." He said, as he placed his hand on the glass.

"What is it a dead person eats? And yet why...
When eaten while living, it makes each one die?
What is it in darkness we see as a tint?
What is it in riddles we trust as a hint?
What is it that neatness will leave out of place?
What is it that fills every void beyond space?
What is it that's better than heaven, pray tell?
What is it that's thought to be far worse than hell? "

"Welcome back to that place worse then hell... Good doctor." He then released his hand from the glass. And walked back over to his bed. He lay's back down as he did before. Slowly he closed his eyes as he listened to the Asylum, as he listened for any answer that may come.

Tagging: Riddler/Dr.Crane

Putting the funny thoughts away at Jonathan’s comment about being called, Doctor. It had stuck her so hilarious she almost took after her love and started laughing to hard that everyone could hear her. But, she swallowed it down. Now was not a good time to fire up Dr. Crane. As fun as it was, he had already got his ass beat, he didn’t need to get pushed anymore. She may have been a girl, but the guards were just as rough with her if she fought back against them. There had been many days were they pinned her against the wall and stuffed a gag in her mouth.

Edward gave the answer to his riddle and this too make Harley smile. It was true….to live the life inside these walls was hard on everyone. She spoke as she nodded in agreement with Edward.
“……Oh, Man…..You have no idea how wonderful that sounds.” She gave a dreamy look, “Thanks for the nice thoughts Eddy…” She said. Remembering the good times of running wild. Caged animals was an understatement. She knew all the others felt the same way.

As Edward expressed his welcome to Crane she sighed sadly and removed her hair from her pig tails.
“Yea….Welcome back “Doc”…We missed you.” She said, almost as a joke. Running her hands though her ratty blonde hair and closed her eyes as she still sat on the floor. The howls of others in Arkham echoing like wind.

tumblr_mipspkBWHR1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Jonathan moved to his own bed and yelled down the hall at Harley. “I MAY BE AN INMATE BUT I STILL HAVE TWO PHDS!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, his face nearly turning red in anger. “Just because I’m locked in here doesn’t mean I lost them! THAT is at least something they cannot take away from me.” He said laying down on his ratty bed and moving his hands behind his head. A guard walked past his cell and tapped on his window and pointed to the orange jumper.

Jonathan glared at him before raising his right hand and flipping him off. The guard gave him a dirty look and walked away. He knew it would only be a matter of minutes before he returned with someone else to .... ‘deal’ with the problem.

Every since he’d used his costume to escape last year, all Arkham inmates where forced to wear these stupid orange jumpers. He supposed it was better than the last asylum he was in, the one they sent him to temporarily. He’d been forced to wear pajamas that where too small on him.

Tagging: Crane

Harley had stood from the floor and sat down on her bed. The lights burned her eyes…as she desired for the guards to turn them off. As she heard Jonathan yell at her from down the hall at her snippy comment. This made her smile wide as she began to laugh loudly, he could hear her. She laughed so hard she fell over in tears onto her bed. Nearly falling off, once she caught her breath she shouted back.

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt!!! Sure, you still HAVE them, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have huge red INVAILD stamps all over them!!”
She began to laugh again. She knew her own valuable papers had been archived in Arkham. No one liked to admit doctors had become inmates. Unlike Crane, Harley openly admitted her decline. In a fit of laughter the guard that walked by Crane’s door stopped at her’s and looked in. She stopped laughing, and looked at him with a smile and waved. He gave her the “Don’t make me come in there look” And walk away as she stuck out her tongue and laid down. Giggling here and there. Crane was just to fun. Besides, she knew he was in for more fun that evening…..to get into that stupid suit.

tumblr_mipasaqw1D1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jervis Tetch AKA Mad Hatter
Tagging: Harley
Time: Evening
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Through all the bickering and fuss, Jervis remained quiet, planning out his next move. With Alice in reach, he'd need a plan to escape. Looking at the mess on his floor, someone would have to come eventually clean it. Sometimes that meant minutes, sometimes the next day. He had a makeshift shiv from the broken tea mug under his bed waiting for use. In situations like these, they'd send in two to four guards, depending on the severity of the inmate. Usually being considered a weakling, sometimes Jervis got away with one guard. Especially since he's been on good behavior.

"Harley." He whispered through the wall. "Harley. I'm going to see Alice tomorrow. I'm oh so happy. But they don't want me to see her. ALL I WANT IS TO SAY... is to say hello. But they won't LET ME! However, should you make a scene when they come to clean up my mess, I can dispose of their BODIES AND THEIR FOOLISHNESS! That is to say, walk out of my cell for a tea break. You'd be welcome to join us, should you want. I'm sure the guards wouldn't mind handing over their keys so you and your... lover could HAVE TEA... with us." he was starting to crack, he couldn't control his shouting nature for very much longer.

Tagging: Jervis

Harley had found herself relaxing with a very happy smile on her face after she was done bothering Jonathan. It would not her last. She would sighed as she closed her eyes. Then…she heard a voice from the left side of her cell. It was Hatter, he had been so quiet…..well….after his episode of shouting about Alice. She would sit up on her bed and rubbed her face in her hands.

“What?………” She looked alittle confused, he was whispering then shouting. She took a deep breath, as she slipped off her bed and walked to the wall that was attached to Jervis’s cell. Crouching down she leaned her shoulder absent the wall.
“Ok…what Jervis?…” She said, her voice hushed, She listened to him talk about Alice and rolled her eyes.
As she answered him in hush tones. “Oh course they wont let you….Maddy Haddy…you were doing so good, maybe you just need a nap?” She asked him though the wall…..but….he spoke about, escape. Her eyes got wide as she covered her own mouth as if she was talking, not Jervis. Then removed her hands and shushed the wall loudly.

“SHhhhhhhhhhhh Jervis….They are going to come back soon to force Jonathan into the uniform, don’t let them hear you…..are you considering….trying to get out?” She asked the wall…her hands planted firmly to it as she pressed her ear to the wall. She thought about his words for a long time as a small smile came to her lips…it would be nice to see Mista J. It had been awhile…they weren’t allowed to have Recreation time together…since Joker rarely got one….doesn’t play well with others.
“Hmmmmm….” Leaning against the wall she pondered this for a moment……If this failed….It would be a huge pain for her and Jervis…..But, if it went off well…then maybe it could be fun for everyone….she’d love to get her hands on those keys.

“Maddy Haddy…I’d love to have tea…..” She answered him with a grin. As she heard the guards talking down the hallway. Biting her lower lip, she shushed him again as she sat quietly.

Tagging: Johnathan Crane/ Harley/ MadHatter

The Riddler was not sure what was going on. He can hardly make out anything, not even the Hatters yelling. He was pretty far away from him. But he could tell he was ranting about Alice, and escaping. "Huuh... Dont listen to his foolish ramblings Lady Quin. He is just a Lune. He will only make it a few minutes. Maybe long enough to say hello to his... Alice.." He cringed at calling the women by that name, but he wanted to get through to the hatter as well. "If you please, you can help him indulge in his deluded fantasy. But you wont get to the Joker, you wont escape, and he wont be out. He may, be ble to see her. But, that would be a long shot."

Tagging: Jervis/Edward

Leaning her back against the wall, she thought about the flicker of escape. She would sigh as she heard Edward talking to her as well. He spoke the truth.
Biting her lip as she leaned her head against the wall, It was a shot…and she wanted to give it one. But, She wasn’t a complete loonie like The Hatter. She had been so good lately, but the idea of having free time was exciting.

“Yes…they are foolish….”She said just enough for Edward to hear her. “But even you know it would be a lovely thought….To walk these hallways freely….” She shrugged, “Yea, He’d see…Alice…But I would not see Mista J. My walk is much longer than his….He is right Jervis…You may want to set this one out…”

Harley stood from her place on the floor, leaving The Hatter’s foolish dream aside. It would take more than him and her to do something like that. She rested her back against the wall, Shacking her head and hung it low. “Sorry Jervis…”

"Don't you SHUSH ME! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! ...Sorry. But yes, my plan is fullproof. Alice will be here, and I can't be late. Because, I have another trick up my sleeve." He smirked as the thought came across him.

"There's a reason they've kept me away from technology. They know I'm... DANG-erous around equipment. But they have no clue how capable. If I can get a hold of even one their walkie talkies... I can turn it into a mind control device. Should another guard come or be present... he could be my pawn. And then it would be off with the warden's head." he whispered fighting to control his insanity.

"I'VE GOT A RIDDLE FOR YOU NIGMA! WHAT'S RED ALL OVER AND FILLED WITH STAB MARKS?! YOUR BODY AS SOON AS I ESCAPE! HAHAHAHA!" he shouted before realizing Edward had gotten the better of him. He played it off as to not alert the guards.

"Only kidding I assure you! You wretched serpent." he called out, leaving the second part under his breath.

Tagging: Johnathan Crane

"Oh yes, you are not as much of a fool as I thought Hatter. You actually attempted to keep your cool." The riddler then smiled. As he waited for his comeback, if the Hatter had one. "And, I know Harley. But, for now, we just need to play nice. If we want life to be good for us... If only the Joker would try and do so as well. Maybe you would have a visit by now."

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo2_100.jpg

Name: The Joker
Attire: Straight Jacket, over an Orange Jump Suit.
Tagging: Haley, Riddler, and anyone listening to his screams.

The Joker sat in the corner of his solitary confinement. Pulling at his straight jacket, as he passed the time singing softly to himself. Mainly as an annoyance to Charlie. The old man, whom was guarding him just outside confinement. His guard dog, Riddik at his side. The Joker hated this man. His beatings, his ranting, his old man smell. Annoying him was The Jokers only solace when in confinement. It just PUT A SMILE ON HIS FACE!

The Joker smiled, as he finished his song. Waiting for Charlie to take a deep breath of reprieve before starting again. "This old man, he played one, he played nik nak on my thumb." The Joker started. "Shut Up!" Charlie shouted in response. "Nik nak patty whack." Joker continued. "I said shut it!" Charlie began to get up. The Joker felt another beating coming. Oh how he loved the pain. "Give a dog a bone. This old man came-"

"Dont you dare fucking say it."

"Running home." The Joker then began to laugh. As Charlie juggled the keys around in his hands, looking for the key to the cell. "There will be none of that." The warden said, as he placed his hand on Charlies shoulder. "Mister Arkhym... I-" The warden then interrupted him. "It is alright, I know he can be a pain. But, there is no point in beating him. Your only giving him what he wants... Attention."

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ho hooo... Oh you know me well, warden..." The joker said. As he stood from the cell. "So, am I out of this box? Or should I stay just a bit longer.." The Joker placed his face against the glass. His make up smudging against it. He has not had the time to, repair his make up. After what was it now? Four days in Solitary.

"Yes.. You are... Charlie, takem back to his cell."

"Yes warden." Charlie said, as he unlocked the door. The warden then went away, off to more important business. "Arent I lucky, ay Charles? You were just about to kick my teeth in. Ho ho hooo." The Joker said, as Charlie pushed him along. Walking toward the exit of intensive treatment. "The nights still young clown." The old man said. Soon, they met up with more armed guards. As The Joker was walked back to his sector. Where the worst of the worst were kept. Soon, they were walking down the hallways. Passing the Hatters cell. "Hatter old boy, Hows wonderland treating you? I haven't gotten a tea party invite for some time now! Let me know the next time you have one. Ha ha." He joked as he walked by. He then was at Harley's cell. He ripped himself from the grasps of his guards. Pressing his face against the window to her cell door. "Peekabooo! Harley! You in their girl?!" He shouted. "Come on Joker, no time for this. No visits with each other either." One of the guards said as he reached for the jokers shoulder. The Joker pulled his shoulder away from his grasp. "Give me a minute!" He said, in a serious tone. His joking sens of humor melting into a stare of death. "Or I will bite your dam throat out!" The man backed away. As the Joker looked back into the room. "How have ya been sweet heart?" He asked, as his face turned back into his normal smile.

Tagging: Jervis/Joker

She turned to look at the wall where Jervis was on the other side, she cocked her head to the side as she listened to him….She wondered if that was how she sounded sometimes. Then she shook her head, there was no way. The Hatter was a little….different from the rest of them. She licked her lips and sighed, crossing her arms as she stared at the wall, frowning her brow.

“Sure, maybe you can do magic tricks with techno gadgets…..But the challenge is “You” actually being able to get the job done. There is so much I can do……and…..” The hatter cut her off when he yelled at Edward, she rolled her eyes.
“Jervis, you’re NOT making this plan convincing enough…..Let me think about it……..I’ll let you know if I want to take that chance….” She commented, leaning into the wall, “I have a question though for you Hatter….Why is a raven like a writing desk?” Saying this to him, she knew would set him off onto nothing as Harley walked way from the wall and back to her bed and took a seat. Looking out the tiny window as she saw people walking around in the hallways.

She looked down at the floor, and thought about going to sleep as she ignored Jervis, and was starting to listen to Edward. Sighing she would brush her long hair with her fingers just as she heard the noises in the hall way. She looked alittle confused as to the noises….it sounded like…….bam! Jokers smiling face was looking at her though her window. Her blue eyes grew huge as she let out a shock yelp….then an excited squeal of delight.

“PUDDIN!!!” She piped. Where his make up was rubbing off, she wore none. She hadn’t since she got there. But, it was so lovely to see his smiling face. She jumped off her bed and ran to her door. Pressing her hand against the door as she stood on her tip toes to be face to face with the door window. Her smile was huge as she looked at him. “Oh…Mista J! Hello!!!! I missed you!!!” She shouted as she jumped at the door and gave the window a kiss. Leaving a wet space. “I’ve been just peachy….Grand! How about you??!!!” She kissed the window again. Almost hugging the door. Her heart fluttered and she felt weak.
She couldn’t believe this was her life now…but…she wouldn’t change it for the world.

"I haven't the slightest idea Harley." He responded to her riddle, knowing the reference. It surprisingly calmed him a bit and inspired him to pick up where he left off in his book. The Joker came strolling by and got in his usual one liner before fading away again. His chatter with Harley made it discomforting to read, but not distracting. He licked his thumb and turned the page, giving a burning gaze towards the guard, before giving him a genuine smile. He was truly, madly, happy.

One day, the others would take him seriously enough. Once he had Alice at his side, he'd show them. All of them.

Jonathan watched as Joker walked past his cell towards Harley, hearing the kerfuffle down the hall before Joker's voice ranging clearly towards Harley's cell. The joker had escaped again. He turned to the wall towards Nigma's cell.

"I give it ten seconds before security comes bolting down that hall and Joker's dragged laughing down to his cell again." He said holding up a hand and started to tick off the seconds on his hand. He got to five before lifting his other hand and ticking off six. Seven ... Eight ...

Tagging: Haley, Riddler, and anyone listening to his screams.

"Ha ha.." He laughed a bit, as she kissed the glass. He gave her a side ways stare, as he rubbed his cheek against where she placed it. "Oh Sugar. Im glad your ok. I been doing JUST GREAT!" He said. Before looking back over at the armed guards.A frown crosses his lip's. As he takes a deep breath. "I will miss you. But, I am afraid these buggers are going to cut this short. But, Hey! Maybe you can hear my screams as they break my teeth in. Let my hollering give ya sweet dreams tonight... " He said. As they began to pull him along. "Love ya Harley!" He managed to say, as he pulled away from them. They then got him going back on track. Towards his cell. "Hey Johny, remember to keep a smile on that face!" He said, as he passed by Scarecrows cell. "Oh Eddy! Riddle me this. If A Bra Is An Upper Topper Titty Flopper Stopper. And A Jock Strap Is A Lower Decker Pecker Checker. And A Roll Of Toilet Tissue Is A Super Duper Doody Pooper Scooper. What Do You Call A Japanese Drummer Boy Whose Father Has Diarrhea?"

Edward gave him a nasty look. With a deep breath, he answered. "A slap happy jappy, with a crap happy pappy." Edward said.

"Hahahahahaha!" The Joker laughed frantically."

"You didnt suspect an answer didnt you?" Edward asked.

"Nope. Ha ha ha!" The Joker said He then walked over to his cell.

Soon Charlie had it open, as another guard pushed him in and to the ground. "Ooow.. What was that for?" Joker said, knowing full well what was about to happen. "Shut up." Charlie said, as he struck Joker across the jaw. "Oh.. Charles.. Ha ha ha.." He said in a chipper tone. Then changing into a violent one. "That hurt!... I will get you for this. Maybe a hammer to the thumb. A sledge to the knee.. Just maybe, I will feed your foot to your shit dog. Or... Just maybe... All.. Ha ah ha ha haaa!".. He said, before they all began to beat him. The whole time, the Joker made the halls fill with an orcastra of laughter, and screams. When they were done, they were ready to pass out from exhaustion. "Is that all you pussys got." He said, as he spat out a tooth. Blood splurting against the cell floor. "Shut up." Charlie said, as he kicked him in the throat. "Ha ha huh..Huh.." Joker made a sound that mixed laughter, and choking.

The men left, leaving the Joker in his straight jacket. Most just passing Harleys cell with not even a glance. But, one stopped in front of her door. "Sorry mam..."The young boy said as he took off his hat. "They made me do it.." He then looked away. Realizing his foolishness. In showing sympathy to people like them. But he showed sympathy none the less. "Sorry!" He said before walking away. Back to his peers.​

Tagging: Joker/Anyone hearing

Harley got really excited as he rubbed his face on the glass, as her body got covered in goose bumps. She would jump up and down at the door. Her hands pawing at the door.
“Awwweeee…Puddin….I know….These guys are nothing but big bullies!!” She shouted as she smiled at him wildly as the guards started to push him away from the door.

“I’ll miss you too!! I always miss you!! I love you!!” She snapped loudly as the guard, hit her window. Making her jump back from the door, Looking hurt as she frowned. And pouted her lips. She laughed as her lover walked on down the hall, bothering the other inmates as he went. Peeking out the window once the guards walked away as she saw her love being taken to her own cell. Wrapped in a straight jacket like most the time, he could not just go walking around arms free. She heard them beating him and sighed as she hung her head. “Awww….puddin.” She purred softly and sat down on her bed. When the guard came by and told her sorry, she looked confused and cocked her head. It was a weird moment that she didn’t know how to handle.

“Its….Ok?” She answer her voice littered with confusion as the boy walked away. She was beyond happy to have seen her puddin…..and that Jervis had gotten quiet. Laying back on her bed as she stair at the ceiling. A happy smile on her face as her heart banged heavy in her chest.

Tagging: Harley, Riddler, and anyone listening to his screams.

The Joker smiled widely. To him, this was a victory. Pain was nothing to him... He felt pain his whole life. So a few scars, scrapes, bruises... A broken bone or two. Was not even a hindrance... Joker just stood up, and laughed all the way to his bed. Laying down, he began to sing.

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows, but Dixie! Ha ha ha..."

For the rest of the night, he shut up. He needed his beuty sleep. They all did. Hatter had his own deranged plans to strive for. While The Joker, had his own victory to attend to in the morning. For he was suspecting, a visitor.

Jonathan heard the guards coming down the hall, more than likely to wrestle him into his jump suit. He was amazed they'd found someone to do it that fast. It generally took a day or two to find anyone brave enough to come into his cell let alone tough him. The guards weren't authorized to dress him, but the orderlies where. And the orderlies where all afraid of him. He didn't bother looking towards the door as it opened, he remained where he was on the bed, his arms still folded behind his head humming 'The Chauffeur' by Duran Duran.

Jonathan wasn't crazy, but there was very little to do in this place other than hum or sing to yourself, or listen to the constant prattling and whaling of the other inmates.

Jonathan laughed and moved back to his bed. He could hear Harley yelling down the hall and smiled to himself. "It's funnier when they realize there wasn't anything on the needles." He said folding his hands behind his head again feeling rather smug with himself. He could hear Harley laughing down the hall and closed his eyes.

"Hey Nigma .... I got a riddle for you. I'm sure Hatter can appreciate this one. How is a raven like a writing desk?" He asked opening his eyes again and looking to the wall.

Tagging: Johnathan Crane/ Harley/ Anyone listening.

Edward laughs a bit at Johnathon question. "Ah, what a nonsense riddle. sadly old Lewis Carroll never had the slightest idea, that I, the Riddler would be born. Ha ha... Why is a raven like a writing desk? Because Poe wrote about both." He then smiled. "Hey hatter, theirs an answer to your nonsense riddle, maybe I am smarter then you after all!" He then laughed louder. "Good dr, thank you for asking. I never really pondered the question before, because I HATE ALICE IN WONDERLAND. It is an idiotic book, that should never have been. It even failed at being nonsense to me! How is a raven like a writing desk? Edgar Allen Poe Wrote on both!" Edward then slowly took a deep breath. "Dr. Crane, I just love screwing with that dimwit, don't you?"

Attire: Orange jump suit
Tagging: Hatter/Riddler/Crane
Time: Jan. 9, evening

Harley laid there, but didn’t open her eyes. It was impossible to sleep in this place. Not with those three so close to her cell. She rolled over on her belly, and looked at the left side of her wall ahead of her. The head of her bed was pushed against that left wall, as she could hear Edward much better than she had heard Jonathan’s quieter voice.
The hallways were quiet, and there was no noise of people walking. They were all on camera, hell, Harley opened her eyes and looked at the very camera in her room before sighing and laying her head back down.
She spoke loud enough for Riddler to hear her, even though it had to go though both Jervis and Crane’s rooms.

“Awe….Come on Eddy……Don’t be so mean….Everyone’s a dimwit you.” She said, “Don’t be such a bully. Or I’ll bully you...” She joked. She liked Edward, he was always to polite….well……sometimes. Only a few people did she like to get under their skin and piss off just because it was fun…and Riddler wasn’t one of them.
She turned her arms under her chin, under her pillow and sighed. Closing her eyes once more as she awaited an answer from the boys though the walls. “It’s ok Maddy Haddy…. Eddy is just a punk..."

"Actually, this riddle is designed to be nonsensical, and according to its author, Lewis Carroll, he never intended for there to be any real answer to the question: “why is a raven like a writing desk?” The entire point of the riddle is that it has no answer, although numerous people have come up with creative interpretations of the riddle. My favorite answer is 'Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!'" Jonathan said looking at the wall. "I thought that you of all people would know that there is both, no answer, and multiple answers to that riddle." He said with a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom