Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penitentiary - Mad Hatter's Cell

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
ark-mans-riddle-2--article_image.jpg

Located inside the Penitentiary next to Harley's cell.

tumblr_mipasaqw1D1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jervis Tetch AKA Mad Hatter
Attire: [x]
Tagging: (Whoever he can see/is speaking to)
Time: (Whatever time it is IN Rp not real life)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Jervis had been quite calm today. He began his 176th reading of Through the Looking Glass this morning, as he sipped on some Chai Tea and giggled lightly to himself. He had been rewarded for good behavior yesterday for not having one incident in a full month. Things were starting to look up for Tetch. He had gotten used to the madness of Arkham and became accustomed to its screams and wails. He didn't care much for the guards, because they seen him as weak and would often batter him for fun. But last month was a breakthrough. He had started to learn to live without Alice. Footsteps echoed through the halls, and he could hear shouts about the return of Crane. One of these guards happened to make it business to talk to Jervis.

"Hey Hatter! You'd better be on your best behavior tomorrow! That news broad you obsess over is paying the ward a visit today. If you even look at her wrong, I'll put you in the Croc cell for 3 days!" he huffed as walked by.

"Alice? Alice is coming tomorrow?!" His eyes widened as he dropped his tea mug. When it shattered, so too did his new found sanity.

"ALICEEEEEEEEEEEE! AHHH! AHHH! NOBODY TOLD ME SHE WAS COMING!" he screamed as he picked up a glass shard of his mug and hid it under his bed for safekeeping.

"You've come back to me. I always knew you would." he whispered to himself, a plot starting to form in his head.

Back
Top Bottom