Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old School Hentai Megamix

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Here is a very simple concept brought about by Nostalgia. I want to play some smut rp involving sexual encounters between a male and female (or females) from these following Hentai Animes (or if you have any favourite hentai anime from the same period, please let me know).

-La Blue Girl
-Twin Dolls
-Urotsukidoji
-Words Worth
-New Angel

Or, something from a newer era

-Kisaku the Letch
-Bible Black
-Discipline
-Ikusa Otome Suvia

Preferably, it will be a crossover encounter involving characters from different series:

examples
-Loki (Suvia) was summoned by a witch coven led by Hiroko (Bible Black), he then proceeds to service the witches and even impregnate them.

-Ai and Mai (Twin Dolls) attacked the Shikima realm, Seikima (La Blue Girl) captured and raped the two using his tentacles, making them his concubine.

-Astral (Words Worth) meets Miko (La Blue Girl) and the two enggaged in a one night stand where Miko shows off her sexcraft.

And many more! PM me your ideas

Old School Hentai Megamix!

Hi there! I saw your topic and had to message you!~ I have a love of the old hentai as well. I was wondering if you would like to explore some Female/Female things? It would be awesome to play with some one that has seen those types of things to get some really good smut going on. Drop me a message to talk further!

Kisses

Jiggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom