Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penitentiary - Upper Floor - Recreation Room

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
2e30bp4.png

Located on the upper floor of the Penitentiary.

[img=150x150]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/115/7/9/riddler_thawgg_by_h_e_l_l_oxxk_i_t_t_y-d4xkxaj.png[/img]
Name (Nickname): Sophie Holmes AKA the Enigma
Attire: Orange Jumpsuit I guess
Tagging: Alone at the moment
Time: 5pm
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Sophia was sitting on a chair, starring straight in front of her. Everything was silent, no noise. Sophie was thinking, thinking about where she'd gone wrong in life to end up in such a place like this. She refused to think of herself as crazy. Thoughts of everything in her life span through her head. Beatings, prostitution, stealing, living on the streets. Seeing Riddler, copying him. Everything span, and it felt like a roller coaster. She sprang up, her eyes shut.

"I'm not crazy!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, the words echoing around the room.

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname): Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison ivy
Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: anyone
Time:January 9th 2013, evening"
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Just as Sophia screamed the guards brought in ivy. they took off her jacket and she found a seat close to the girl and said "my my someone in a foul mood". she leaned on the table making plants go all over her chair and on the legs on her side of the table. she looked at Sophia and goes "we are all not crazy but they cant handle the fact we can control their every move just give the Joker a few days and bam we are free to show them just how crazy we are and just how much they are gonna regret putting us in here and my baby's". she petted a leaf when she said baby's her plants where her life she never went anywhere with out one or two vines crawling all over her.

[img=150x150]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/115/7/9/riddler_thawgg_by_h_e_l_l_oxxk_i_t_t_y-d4xkxaj.png[/img]
Name (Nickname): Sophie Holmes AKA the Enigma
Attire: Orange Jumpsuit I guess
Tagging: Ivy
Time: 5pm
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

She turns too Ivy. She moved the pony tail that hang behind her back to her shoulder. Sophie looked upset, she had been called crazy by her parents, and now look where she was. The one item of clothing she was still wearing was her purple gloves.

"Well he'd better bloody hurry up." She said.

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname): Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison ivy
Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: anyone
Time:January 9th 2013, evening"

Ivy smiled at the girl and tugged at the orange jump suit they had her in. she thought the vines made it look better but still orange was not her color. "yes i agree orange is so not my color i need my green yes green a very good color". she pulled at a strained of her red hair.

tumblr_mipai1kIcI1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Harleen Quinzell (Nickname):Harley Quinn
Attire: Orange jump suit
Tagging: Ivy/Enigma
Time: Jan. 10am

Harley walked slowly into the recreation room as she stood there for moment, waiting to be uncuffed.
“You know what to do” One of the big guards said to her as they uncuffed her and backed out of the room. She could not move till they were gone. Once the recreation room doors were shut and locked behind her she threw her arms above her head and stretched. Showing off her tight torso as she lifted her arms. Dropping them as she pulled a stick of gum from her jump suit pocket and slipped it into her mouth. Chewing it as she started to blow a bubbled and looked around the room.
Looking over at the two other girls she smiled, and walked over to them, popping the bubble she was blowing. Hopping onto the table the girls were sitting at she let her legs hang over the side as she kicked them freely, a smile coming to her lips.

“Hello little miss I’m not Crazy…” She giggled at this, having heard the girl shouting from down the hallway, then looked over at Ivy with an even bigger grin. “And hello Red!!! It’s nice to see you out and about!!!” She piped and moved so she was sitting on the table, sitting Indian style. As she started blowing another bubble, a hand coming up to wring her messy pig tail around her finger. Those blue eyes looking to the girls before her, only to check out the rest of the room. The windows in the recreation room let in lots of sunlight as it hit Harley and she smiled. It was nice to just sit in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom