Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arkham Announcements

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
Ok so as everyone can see ...... we've moved so ........ some time tonight - we's get organized.

Again, I'll make an announcement when I get everything up and running.

Please do not start any new threads, if you'd like a room or place created please PM me with a pic of said room or place. *preferably an interior shot*

One thing I am going to add to the top thing of every post, is sexual orientation. So at the beginning of every post your post should look like this

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo1_100.jpg
< -- no larger than 100w x 150h
Name (Nickname): Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow
Attire: [x]
Tagging: (who ever he can see/is speaking to)
Time: (What ever time it is IN Rp not real life)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

(((and then enter you're actual written post here)))

If you wanna see the code here you go

Code:
[hr]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ca31be2371c4193239d1c0fd5a518f4c/tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo1_100.jpg[/img]
[b]Name (Nickname):[/b] Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow
[b]Attire:[/b] [url=http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/f/fe/Scarecrow-batman-arkham-asylum-game-character-artwork.jpg][x][/url]
[b]Location:[/b] Jonathan Crane's Cell
[b]Tagging:[/b] (who ever he can see/is speaking to)
[b]Time:[/b] (What ever time it is IN Rp not real life)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Bisexual 
[hr]

So the child forum is up and running as I'm sure you've all seen - so if you want a room created. Go ahead an send me a PM along with a pic of the room and I'll start er up for you.

Please do not start your own topics. - Thank you

If by Sunday we don't come up with a set plot - I'll create one based on the information given - and we'll get the RP started monday night.

If you are leaving a room - please post at the end of your post

(exit to _______) so people know where you're character has gone.

If you guys want to have two images next to each other in your header - both no more than 100w 150h - one of your character in costume one out of costume - that is fine.

For the sake of the fact that there was an issue with broke images already on the first day - for anyone not using the link I've provided - I'm hosting all your header images - please use these if possible

tumblr_mipai1kIcI1r1oploo1_100.jpg
tumblr_mipasaqw1D1r1oploo1_100.jpg
tumblr_mipe0uQZFC1r1oploo3_r1_100.jpg

Those are the three I already have hosted - if anyone else would like me to host an image for them, just send the image over to me.

OKAY GUYS - TIME SKIP IS OFFICIALLY IN PLACE!!!!! WE'RE ALL FREE OF OUR GOD FORBIDDEN CELLS, MEANING WE HAVE FREE REIGN OF THE ASYLUM.

THE CURRENT TIME IN THE RP IS MAY 7TH, MORNING. SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR HEADERS ACCORDINGLY.

So here's the low down. We all had a chain plan going around - no more than whispers and rumours - that where put into effects just a few days ago. We've already taken over the asylum, and have the doctors placed in our cells. The entire asylum is reversed and the asylum is on Lockdown.

Now of course - we all know Batman - he'll find a way in - which is when the real fun begins.

Hopefully this will give us all more free reign in the RP :D

Back
Top Bottom