Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Viper's Den {Updated: 7/20/13} (Ignore Post Count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperFang

Star
NOTICE:
Back after a hiatus. I thought I'd be leaving for good, but I'm not quite finished. I have updated my list to decide on what I'm interested in doing now, including some original pairings. I do hope to hear from possible RP partners soon.

Welcome to the Viper's Den. My name is Viper Fang, but you can call me Viper, Fang, or both. Doesn't really matter. I'm really enjoying Fandom RPs right now, especially crossovers, so anyone willing to work with me on fun situations involving these, please shoot me a private message. Random things about me: I tend to post at least 2 or 3 paragraphs, but this varies depending on how much I'm given. I try to mirror my partners in post length. I play both male and female characters, but currently just looking to play females. My favorite color is purple and some of the variations of said color. My schedule is kind of busy, due to college and work, BUT I do tend to make time for this site (such a responsible adult, right?), but you may have to be patient with me. Now, let's get to my rules.

My rules:
Uhm...let's see, semi-literate at least.
I MUCH prefer 2+ Paragraphs. One paragraph is...okay. Anything less than a paragraph I'm not interested in. Sorry, fellas.
I don't care if the player is male or female. We're roleplaying, after all.
When sending me a message, requesting a thread, work in the word 'poison' in your message so I know you read my rules.
I'm looking for a lot of smut with a good amount of plot to keep the RP going.
***You'll notice I don't have any plot-specific stuff such as details and set-up for the scene. This is because I like to work with my RP partners and determine what's gonna be done. It makes me feel less selfish XD.
If dom/sub stuff is brought up: when I play the female, I prefer to sub.
Some kinks that you may want to know about can be found in My F-List.
Also DO NOT control my character(s) unless I give you permission. It drives me nuts when this happens.
Send me a Private Message if you're interested in RPing with me. Please do not post here unless we agree upon it.
I prefer to roleplay via PM, but not opposed to doing threads. Very rarely (nearly never) will I roleplay on an instant messenger. In these cases, don't come to me. I'll come to you.

Now for my Kinks. Keep in mind, these are all incomplete. I have an F-List in my signature that gives a more complete view on my kinks. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

My Faves:
Straight (MxF)
Gay (MxM)
Bisexual
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play
Damsels in Distress
Dirty Talking (Not verbal abuse.)
Face-Fucking
Forced Clotheswearing
Forced Nudity
Hand/Fingerjobs
Ice
Kidnapping
Kissing
Licking
Massage
Men with Facial Hair/Slight Body Hair
Muscle Worship
Muscular Men
Oral Sex
Risk of Pregnancy
Scratching
Sexy Clothing
Spanking
Strip Tease
Sweat (Just enough to make them glisten, not excessive or gross.)
Third Person P.o.V.
Titfucking
Unrealistic Tightness (Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.)
Slender or Voluptuous Women
Mythical Creatures (Male.)
Extraterrestrials (Male.)

Yes:
Choking (Light.)
Excessive Semen
Fear (It will turn to willingness.)
Food Play (Stuff like licking wine or sauce off each other's bodies, not forced feeding.)
Foot Play (Not the focus, and only a small amount of attention.)
Hair Pulling (Don't rip out her hair/scalp.)
Hand/Ankle Cuffs
Tailsex (If the male has a tail.)
Tickling (I've never tried this, but I can give it a go.)
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Vampires (Not Twilight-version. More like Anne Rice or Dracula version or others. Male.)
Robots, Cyborgs, Androids. (Male Anatomy.)

Maybe:
Anal Sex
Bloodplay (I'll have to be convinced.)
Breeding
Cock Slapping

My NEVERS:
No characters younger than 18 years old
No First Person P.o.V.
No FxF - Nothing against it, it just doesn't turn me on.
No Futas
No Watersports
No Scat
No Necro
No Incest

PAIRINGS AND CHARACTERS
X means taken or no longer craving
*** means CRAVING. More Stars = More Craving

Original Pairings: (( You x Me))
Bigfoot x Human Woman*****
Gorilla x Human Woman*****
Burglar x Woman****

Anyone unfamiliar with any of the characters below, feel free to send me a request and I will gladly explain them and their roles. Some images are NSFW, so tread carefully.

God of War:
Kratos

Dynasty Warriors:
Sun Ce***, Gan Ning***, Taishi Ci, Sima Zhao, Dian Wei, Xiahou Dun, Xu Huang, Wei Yan, Wei Yan Alternate

Samurai Warriors:
Keiji Maeda, Magoichi Saika, Musashi Miyamoto, Toshiie Maeda

Warriors Orochi:
Orochi, Orochi X, Sun Wukong***, Susano'o

Warriors: Legends of Troy
Achilles

Crash Bandicoot: (Inquire for Images)
Crash Bandicoot, Crunch Bandicoot***, Tiny Tiger***, Dingodile, Pinstripe Potoroo

Soul Calibur:
Algol ***, Z.W.E.I., Xiba - He must be at least 18~ ***, Yun-Seong, Rock, Olcadan - I know, I'm weird XD

Mortal Kombat:
Kintaro, Sektor (Human), Kano, Shao Kahn, Jax, Cyrax (Human)

Legend of Zelda:
Ganondorf, Moblin, Lizalfos

Inu Yasha:
Inu YashaX, Koga***, Jura***, Inu no Taisho, Bankotsu, Ryura, Hiten (Perhaps with thicker eyebrows...)

Scorpion King:
Mathayus***

Lord of the Rings:
Lurtz*** (Mostly for the look. An entirely different personality/history can be used. Although...please...let his teeth be white and not rotten XD), Armored Lurtz

Daiakuji:
Akuji Yamamoto, Ilulakamui, Koutarou Amoto

Words Worth:
Stallion*********, Rigel***, Astral*** or With Beard***, Wortoshika***

Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru:
Volt***

Sengoku Rance:
Rance

Nightmare Campus:
Abe***

Characters I am Unfamiliar With, but Still Want to RP With:
Lion and/or Tiger Swordsmen, Lion Demon, Byakko, Cerberus, Egil

As for the girls I'm willing to play, I'd very much like to throw them in with one of those guys:

Samurai Warriors:
Nouhime ******, Nouhime Alternate Outfit, Western Influence Outfit******, Formal Outfit

Sengoku no Arashii:
Kicho

Dynasty Warriors:
Diaochan ***, Zhenji ***

Mortal Kombat:
Sonya, Kitana, Skarlet, Jade

Legend of Zelda:
Nabooru, Aveil, Gerudo Guard, Gerudo Soldier

Tenchi Muyo:
Ryoko Hakubi

Daiakuji:
Ran Ichihashi

Words Worth:
Barbara, Eoria, Nina (Really hesitant about this one, but can if convinced)

Also, just so you all know, I'm willing to play more than one character, though it'd be best to focus on them one at a time, otherwise, muse gets stretched a little too thin.

Now, for a list of kinks as well as a link to my regular request thread, they are in my signature. Please PM me if you're interested in working something out.

Thanks much~

RE: CRAVING: Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 3-2-13}

Bump, and any potential RPers, please b patient with my PMs today. I am out right now and wont be back for four hours.

RE: CRAVING: Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 3-6-13}

Bump~

Really craving something with King and a girl from one of the Warriors series. Or two girls and King. Either way.

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 3-8-13}

Bump~

Still craving King or Armor King with a girl from the Warriors Series. OR Kintaro from Mortal Kombat in the same scenario.

Among the girls I REALLY want to throw with them are Nouhime, Zhenji, and Diaochan. Willing to throw in more than one girl, and they don't all have to be from the Warriors series.

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 3-13-13}

I bump for your amazing taste in DW men ;3

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 3-13-13}

Haha thanks~ I like those manly men ^_^

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 4-4-13}

Bump

NOTE: I added Connor from Assassin's Creed III to the list of men. Would love an RP with him.

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 4-6-13}

Bump~

Really craving an RP involving Kano and Nouhime.

Also really craving an RP involving Connor (native outfit) and Nouhime.

I know this involves crossovers, but I'm hoping we can work something out.

Also, added the possibility of one of my ladies being pared off with Bigfoot. Just thought it could be an interesting, fun oneshot.

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 4-7-13}

BUMP~

And Updated. Still looking for Kano and/or Connor~

RE: CRAVING: Video Game Crossover RP [M/F] {Updated: 4-7-13}

Bump-bump-bump, bump-bump-bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom