Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking literate Male or Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome welcome welcome boys and girls!

It’s a pleasure to meet you! And, if you are a revisiting person to my thread, once again, Welcome! I have been here awhile and have had a….well….lets say interesting experience. From bad times to good times. And I have come to learn many things in regards to my partners in roleplaying. So, I’m changing some things. I am not new to roleplaying, I have been writing for roleplay for 7 years, and I have been writing for fun outside of play.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now, lets get into the fun part of all of this thread thing. The rules, likes/kink, dislikes, cravings, pairings and all those wonderful things!
I am seeking to play with both girls and boys. So, I’m seeking MxF, FxF. I mostly like to do MxF storylines, in which case I will play the girl or the boy. I prefer to play the girl and play with a male character. But I am open to most things and idea! If you wanna play the girl and me the boy, I’m with that. And, if you’d like to play FxF please give a good storyline. I am changing my stance on only playing with males, because I have come to find more girls on Bluemoon write more, care more for a storyline,

Rules/Those things I would like to see in the roleplay These are easy, and simple to follow for both you and I.

**Want to stop the roleplay? No problem! If I haven’t heard from you in awhile, I will give you a nudge PM. From there, if there is no answer, I will consider the storyline dead and I will move one. If you’d like to tell me its over, that is greatly appreciated.
**I really need a literate partner, one paragraph just isn’t enough to satisfy me. I would really like a partner that can handle at least 2-5 paragraphs. As, this is what I normally post.
**I am a sucker for detail, I love every small detail. The more the better!
Be nice and cordial! I am very friendly, and I like to be sweet and friends with my fellow players!

**Dark Romance
**Drama
**Forbidden love
**Clothed sex
**Sex scenes were they can get caught/or people are near by (Libraries, closets, gym showers, changing rooms)
**Sex scenes in hot water
**Oral (Given and reviving)
**Hand jobs/Finger jobs
**Licking
**Biting
**Giving Hickies.
**Pregnancy ((Seekings this with a female/males are ok too))
**Force
**Hair pulling
**Mild dirty talk
**Adultery
**Breast play (Playing with those lovely things)
**Murder (not of main characters/but I love killing of nameless characters)

Dislikes
**Furries
**Anything that has to do with the bathroom/please leave it there. (Except blood, I like blood)

Craving

I am Craving playing out a storyline with a Serial Killer and another Killer. I have had a vert stressful time right now and just looking for some, Love, Lust and blood shed. So if you have a stomach of steel and wish to walk with me down a dirty, bloody road! Please! Message me!
ALSO along those lines, I am seeking a partner for this as well as I am craving this also! Please see the Thread below! If willing to talk something over, please message me!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43836

I KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT WANT TO DO THIS. BUT I'M DIEING FOR SOME GOOD WRITING WITH THIS. OR! I will also Do a MXM storyline with Thor and Loki. BUT I'm mostly looking for Loki and Sigyn
I am looking for a male or female to play this storyline with me, I don’t care who plays who, both are fine by me.
I am looking to play a Loki and Sigyn storyline. I will play either Loki or Sigyn based on who my partner would like to play. This storyline does stray from the original. A mix of comic, movie, and myth.
Set before the Thor movie or the Avengers.
They have been friends since childhood, being as Sigyn is the daughter of a royal warrior, a member of Odin’s hand. They spent classes together, from training, magic, to….dance. But these were the talents that young royals needed to learn.
Loki, as a young boy picked on her a lot. But….what boys don’t pick on pretty girls when they liked them?
Although, childhood fancies always seem to pass, they never did for the two of them. As time moved forward, and they became on longer children, the once tricky and teasing turned into more quiet conversations and the avoiding of each other for over whelming shyness and fear of rejection, so…a simple friendship is shakily stands. As a child’s crush turned into a pandering heart.
But, one should have spoke sooner. Sigyn’s father, as she became of age, has decided to marry her to a worthy husband. A handsome and valiant warrior Thedric. Once a father has commanded his daughter to the hands of a man, the word is set. And only death shall break such a fathers command.
Crushed by this, Loki expresses himself to Sigyn and his feelings for her. In hopes, she will plead with her father to change his mind on her marriage partner. Touched, and just as infatuated with Loki, she accepts his affections….but will not bend against her fathers wishes in fear of banishment from her royal status and home.
Seeing it as rejections in all ways, Loki turns from her. Much to her attempt to console him from her decision to not speak with her father to change his mind. But she knows its futile.
In an desperate try to make amends with Loki and their friendship she seeks him out….after sneaking out….that is….and finds him.
Although, their encounter does not go as planned with a simple apology and make up. They began down a slippery slope of lies, obsession, lust, and power. Oh, and those sweet things too.

Also have Loki storyline with Loki and a OC, as well, I am open to playing a Loki and Thor storyline as well.

Pairings
Most of these have storylines with them! So, please if you would like to know the storyline and like the pairing please message me and I’d love to tell you. And we can talk over the storyline and change some things. Also these are open for female pairings too.​
Pairings.

Rapist X Victim (Mildyly craving. There is storyline not just sex!)
Brother X Sister (Mildly craving//Medieval or Victorian setting prefered.)
Hit Man X Serial Killer (Warning Blood and Gore)
God X Goddess (Mildly Craving//I have a slight storyline)
Inmate X Doctor (Mental hospital//slightly closed)
Quiet Boy X Out cast girl (Closed)
Alien X captive/experiment (tenticals and impreg.)
Succubus X Incubus (double as brother and sister taboo//slight storyline)
Prince X Princess
College student X College student
Fresh out of college teacher X High school student
MANY MORE

*~*I think shy boys who are secretly dominate are very sexy. Here are some picture sets of males I find attractive.*~*
James Morgan
Jasper Piplin
Sawyer Notts

*~*I tend to play girls that are lovely. So please, Since I have given pictures of males I think are handsome, let me show you my girls*~*
Vanessa Lutz
Victoria Locket
Claudia Minx

And I do play Harley Quinn, but only paired with Joker or Dr. Crane. No OC's.
I dont like to do these fandoms often. so please message me if interested and I will let you know if they are open.
The list goes on and on, if you see something you like, message me! If you would like to offer something, please feel free to offer! The worst I can say is no, and I’m mostly open to everything!

My F-List
Oooooh sexy

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I really appreciate it! So please, if you have any comment, questions, or would like to play, just PM me.

RE: Dominate & Switch/sub Males wanted!

Too many rules, you're going to turn guys off. I'm only saying this because you've stated that you're hoping to find a partner and from a fellow guy it was a huge turn off. It's in the same way a guy will turn off girls by being too plain and simple. You say there are no dominant males here yet write a wall of text with tons of rules and regulations of perfected literacy which will only draw in the submissive nerds, naturally dominant males don't like to be told what to do. I'm just trying to help, I hope you do find a partner.

Love You Hard said:
Too many rules, you're going to turn guys off. I'm only saying this because you've stated that you're hoping to find a partner and from a fellow guy it was a huge turn off. It's in the same way a guy will turn off girls by being too plain and simple. You say there are no dominant males here yet write a wall of text with tons of rules and regulations of perfected literacy which will only draw in the submissive nerds, naturally dominant males don't like to be told what to do. I'm just trying to help, I hope you do find a partner.
I happen to be rp'ing with Kate and quite enjoying it mate. Though i am sure she appreciates the concern and I salute you sir. Just one thing i want to tell you. The best subs make the best doms and vice versa. Relationships are compromise. Toodles

Actually, you're right. The best Subs do make the best Doms. I guess what I was getting at were the many rules, which I'm sure many people don't have a problem with like you do either. She's just making sure she gets the right partner, which I'm positive she found. Not quite sure why I posted that earlier lol. My apologies and thanks.

Love You Hard said:
Actually, you're right. The best Subs do make the best Doms. I guess what I was getting at were the many rules, which I'm sure many people don't have a problem with like you do either. She's just making sure she gets the right partner, which I'm positive she found. Not quite sure why I posted that earlier lol. My apologies and thanks.
My guess would be simply being a good person. Nothing to be ashamed of. Please do enjoy yourself.

Greeneyed23 said:
Love You Hard said:
I happen to be rp'ing with Kate and quite enjoying it mate. Though i am sure she appreciates the concern and I salute you sir. Just one thing i want to tell you. The best subs make the best doms and vice versa. Relationships are compromise. Toodles
I agree with you I used to do sub roles as a male only and someone told me to give dom a shot. I tried it out and realized I'm actually good with it and I have equally as fun doing both roles. It's always good to do both roles.

Well, Hello Guys, lol
I want not expecting so much talk on my thread as this, not saying I don’t like it.

Love you Hard, Thank you for the advice. To be honest, last night I read it was like “what?!” But after some consideration I didn’t think it was bad advice. Make it more appeling, once I speak with the person I can better decided if I desire to play with them or if they meet were I need them too. Yes, I have had a harder time on Bluemoon than others, but it doesn’t mean I like the site any less, I just need to conform to more things people enjoy/which out taking out my own enjoyment. Lol. it’s a give and take process to play with another person.

GreenEyes, Thanks Bub! Haha! I appreciate the compliments! You’re one of my favorites!

And to all of these above, As I have grown in role-playing I do find that I like a more forceful male character. But, that doesn’t mean I do like subs. I love switch for both male and female. Just something more dark, and forceful with a hint of affection is what I’m looking for. Which most the time I can find that in a switch type charater. I like playing Switch more times than not.

Thanks guys for the good advice, and compliments. I do apperciate it.

i am sorry but your title says sub males wanted yet your post says you are looking for dominant males. So which is it?

RE: Is there anybody out there? *pink floyd sound* (MxF,FxF)

Storyline for Student x Student?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom