Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest and Coordination

Could I join in? If possible I'd like an Original Character, called ' the Enigma'. She's kinda like a female Riddler. Is that alright?

We re still excepting. As for your character Enigma, send her sheet to Crane, the owner. The first page has the sheet in one of those white boxes, just copy the contents, and paste. Then create your character within the contents inside. Wether or not she is excepted depends! On crane. :)

Lol, another master mind. I love the mad hatter, him and his Alice in wonderland fixation.

Also, I believe I would play clay face. Mathew Hagen version. Not sure, so no one get all excited. This may change due to already being two people.

I had an idea for Clayface actually. If we don't get someone to play White Rabbit, it might be fun if Clayface poses as the March Hare for Tea Parties. My plan for Mad Hatter's obsession is to make him think Vicki Vale is Alice as he tries to capture her when she visits Arkham for some reason.

I dunno I think it would be funny if at some point he mind controlled Crane into being the march hair ..... brown rabbit ears and all xD

Jonathan would come too and beat him to death with his own tea pot xD lol

I *smack* HATE *smack* TEA! *smack* lol

"AHHHHHH! IT HURTS! ALICE! ALICEEEE! HELP ME!... By the way I put your own fear toxin into your drink Crane."

Also, the Tea was actually just Clayface. But anyways, I'm pumped for this RP. Was there a main plot you had in mind like Joker overtaking the Asylum?

Well then, if you go for a clay face, I would then reiterate! So it shall change to possibly Mr Freeze, or The Red Hood.

Be my guest and take clayface! It was just a random idea I suddenly had. I usually like to focus on one character anyways.

Back
Top Bottom