Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest and Coordination

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
tumblr_mig83vHkrj1r1oploo1_1280.jpg

Plot:

Arkham is upping the outer security of the Asylum to keep us inmates in. Though allowing us to roam free inside the asylum, may not be the best of ideas.

Rules:
Follow the site rules
No God Modding
If you kill a character MAKE SURE THE PLAYER IS OKAY WITH IT
You can play as many characters as you want, so long as your characters do not get forgotten about or left in the dark. If your character doesn’t post for a full month, I will message you about it, if I get no response I will put him back on the availability list.

Character List

Villains:

Killer Croc
Viktor Fries
Clayface
Ventriloquist
Zsasz
Two Face
Bane
Penguin
Great White
Calendar Man
Ra’s al Gul
Talia al Gul
Black Mask
Thorne
Falcone
HUSH
Clock King

Anti Heroes:

Red Hood

Good guys:

Alfred
Robin
Nightwing

Characters Taken

Jonathan Crane/Scarecrown (Dr. Jonathan Crane)
Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy (wildkat)
Catwoman (wildkat)
Joker (Prosac)
Edward Nigma/Riddler (Prosac)
Bruce Wayne/Batman (Snake Plissken)
Harley Quinn (BeautifulGothGirl)
Jervis Tech/Mad Hatter (Fetwick)

Before each of your posts Fill out the following and post at the top of each post. So that we all know who you are posting as.

Code:
[img]INSERT IMAGE HERE… approximately 150h x 100w pixels,*[/img]
[b]Name (Nickname):[/b]
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[hr]

Looking for Players - Hoping to get at least 5 Characters taken before we start if not more. If you want a character that is not on this list - PM me and I shall add it.

If you're interested in playing - PM me with the character you want - or with your original character - and an example of your RP style. Not something elaborate, just a short paragraph.

RE: Arkham Asylum

No no, you can play either cannon, or play as an original character. Sorry, made a bit of an edit, hopefully that clears things up a bit. :blush:

Um .... I don't see why that would be a problem. Though if the character is already taken you may need to speak to the owner of the character.

Well, I was thinking my character, Charlotte ( Trick Card, Trick for short ), is the daughter of Batman and Catwoman, but then is kidnapped by Joker when she is only nine months old and is raised as his daughter and is supposed to follow in his footsteps.

Well, the whole relationship between catwomen and batman in the movie is false towards the comics. It was a hefty error on the directors part. I don't disagree with the decision, it was a good direction for the film. But if this is a arkhym asylum rp. Then maybe being their daughter is not such a good idea. You see Arkhym Asylum, as a game is set in the comic book world, and not the movie adaptations. Catwomen and batman? Well they always flirted but nothing ever came of it. I can see it if this is an adaptation rather then a true universe rp. So, if adaptation, and this is found exceptable, I think you (Mr. Crane lol.) Should make that clear up there, in the request it's self. That way, people are not confused. When they see a cat/bat girl, prowling around as their daughter.

Edit: I call plying The Joker! And, if anyone does not take Edward Nigma (Riddler.) I will take him to. Lol.

Edit: Quote: "Tell me kid, you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moon light?"

okay so joining this as two i want to be ivy and maybe a sister of hers if that is okay if not i can make my two girls best friends.

Joker_color.jpg
Joker
Purple suit, and tie. White vest.
Arkham Asylum

8:32 am

Is that what our top is supposed to look like? Except for tagging of course, for I must inquire. What do you mean by Tagging? Did you mean tagline?

yeah but you should also put in tagging and anyone if he is not talking to anyone or the persons name that is tagging.

Example from the Harry Potter Group RP -

tumblr_mguymqheBM1r1oploo1_100.jpg

Name (Nickname): Paxton Fettel (Prototype 2, P2)
Attire: [x]
House/Year:None
Wand:None
Tagging:Chad and Kevin
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073,Afternoon

Only you wouldn't have the wand, house year etc etc ..... and your image should only be 150h x 100w pixels like the one above.

As for Tagging. Tagging is who ever you are speaking to or referring to. You can also put in tagging things like "See's Scarecrow" even though you're not interacting with him.

It's just so people know who you're talking to, who's in the room, etc etc.

Oh, ok. So tagging is whom I talk to. So then it would look like this!

Joker_color.jpg
Joker
Purple suit, and tie. White vest.
Arkham Asylum
Tagging: Dr. Crane
8:32 am

EDIT: If anyone can send me to a good free site for Resizing an image. It would be helpful. I want either this, or a different image, but this one is a nidge to big for what I am supposed to use, and the other is way too big.

~Thank you, to that kind soul.

Sorry about all the disorganization guys - if this is what this is lol - this is my first time doing this so organizing this is a bit off - again I apologize I'll get my shit together don't worry. lol

No, you organised it all very well. Lack of interest is either from, 1) Lack of any concrete plot, 2) Lack of interest in doing something dc. And, given that their is already a Teen Titans rp, means it is not the later. Bringing us to 3) Lack of interest in groups period. Not everyone is into doing group rp's. It is just something that scares people off. Most people do not enjoy waiting on others, or moving upon a master plan we all agree on. I think in the end, we whom show interest must consult with our friends we know would be interested. And see if they join. As for me, I shall search for my Harley Quin. :)

Oh I see. Well, maybe suffice for me to say, I have seen worse. Most people just name the thread Star wars rp, then write down, "come on, people have to be interested right?" Which, frankly is what the original owner of my rp did. Until I came around. He never got to character sheets or anything. So I wouldn't know how organised he truly was or could have been. But I organised it at least some. Or at least I am organised. :p

I would like to play Batman if possible then an OC. My OC wouldn't be related to any of the canons he would probably just be a villain of sorts.

Da just approved the child form for arkham .... I'll organize it as soon as possible and get an announcement up in here when everything is ready.

In the mean time

We're still accepting more people. Lol

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname):Ivy
Attire:she is always wearing a green body suit with leaves on her body and green boots.
Tagging:anyone
Time:morning
Sexual Orientation:Straight

i so wanna be cat woman too

Back
Top Bottom