Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Sweet and Cuddly to Completely Lewd: Let's Make Textual Intercourse! [IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Check the second post for new plots, ideas, and cravings as they come to me! Last updated on 4/6.

Greetings and welcome to my own little corner steamy smut and deviant delights! My last thread was getting a little stale so I figured it was time for something brand spankin' new. Emphasis on the spanking. First though, a few mundane but important details about me! I go by EST and can usually be found online during the late morning or early afternoon until around 1AM or so, usually a bit later on days off and weekends. As a student I usually have quite a bit of free time and enjoy the distraction during homework and cram sessions so never be shy about sending me a message when you catch me online. I only play over IMs. At the moment I'm only looking to play a male or futanari character with a female or futanari character. I typically play characters in their early to mid 20s, but no older. I'm fine with going younger as long as we keep it within the site rules.

How I Like my Smut

To get to the gist of things, I'm looking for a wide variety of RPs, from very vanilla and cuddly to laden with all manner of perverse fun! A couple constants, though: First, I'm more of a smut than story focused RPer. I'm not looking to craft an extremely in-depth plot with extensive character development. However, that doesn't mean we need to constantly be humping, either. I can provide plenty of buildup between passion-filled romps, and adventures across a fantasy realm or mischief while traversing the stars are delightful! I just prefer there be a general theme of naughtiness surrounding it all. Secondly, I'm only looking for lighthearted tales with an air of levity about them. Grim and serious really isn't my thing! Scuffles with villains and monsters and such is alright as long as we don't get all gory and thrust into any real peril.

With that said, I'm open to plenty of different ways of tackling RPs. Things can be all sweet and cuddly as I'm a softy and a total sucker for just slowly exploring with not a sound but steadily heavier breathing and the thumping of beating hearts. I can also dole out rough, hard poundings that involve thoroughly violating every available hole with copious amounts of spankings and hair pulling, or it can just fall into a lust-fueled mess where every readily reachable surface finds itself used in a passionate frenzy! Sex can either be a private, special moment between two characters or lewdly casual, with groping and fondling and advances occurring freely and frequently!

I consider myself a switch and will happily dom, sub, top and/or bottom depending on the characters and your personal preference. The exception being I will not permanently sub as a male or futa to another futa. I can play the bottom on and off throughout an RP with a futa partner, but I will not be a sub as I tend to prefer topping futa partners. As previously mentioned, I am something of a softy and that applies to any D/S themes in RP as well! I only enjoy the kinder, more affectionate master or mistress roles for myself or my partner, the kind that shower their sub/pet/slave in adoration in between using their body freely to sate their lusts. Sorry, no degradation, humiliation, or non-con here! An equal relationship between the characters is just as welcome, with the option of one character being a bit more aggressive or assertive than the other.

Ideas and Cravings

Below you'll find an assortment of potential plots, both nebulous and developed, along with whatever random musings and cravings pass through my perverse mind. For the record, I love to brainstorm with my partner to come up with something that just hits all the right notes for us both, so feel free to pick apart anything you see below and keep only the details that suit your tastes! I, erm, kind of went overboard on this section and had far too many ideas. In the hopes of shortening the ad and keeping it readable, I've hidden most of the plot details behind spoilers in each section.

-I adore geeky and nerdy gals. Just felt that was worth stating. These characters? Simply love them. Its by no means a requirement, but will certainly earn you brownie points!

-Incest Plots, with a hint of Big Sub, Little Dom!

Lately I've been very interested in a D/S styled plot with themes of incest and big sub, little dom mixed in! As a switch, I'll happily play either role of the vertically challenged dom or the tall and timid sub. I'd be open to plots where a younger brother doms his older, taller sister, a younger sister domming her taller older brother, or a son with his taller mother, or a dom mom who is dwarfed by her son. I won't go younger than site rules for either character, but I am quite fine with your character being in the mid to late 20s or 30s, and perhaps early 40s if playing the mom. Also feel free to substitute a futa anywhere you want in the character pairings. Here's a sample plot:

A rich and powerful matriarchy controls the medical technology business in this quadrant of the galaxy, a family where the men are raised to be intelligent but subservient, and exist as pawns and tools to expand their influence, along as creatures of comfort. Other women who are deemed worthy of joining their exclusive family are married in, and sons and nephews who are raised to be obedient and good little boysluts and high class pets to be given as part of business/power arrangements. It all leads to my character being the brother of one of the family's more powerful heiresses who just invested so much time into raising her brother to be a proper son for their family. In the end, she just can't bare to part with him and keeps him for herself!

Whether going with something similar to the previous plot or throwing together something new, I believe a modern, fantasy, or sci-fi setting would all work rather nicely. Nobility, aristocracy, royalty, rich and powerful families, or just debauchery in modern suburbia are all fits for this theme as well.

The Academy of Magic

I really love the idea of a college for magic users set in either a traditional fantasy setting or a modern-fantasy world which melds magic and modern society. I have a few ideas for the general atmosphere of this institution of higher learning, everything from the school itself being fairly proper and straightforward and its the students who make their own fun with lascivious spells cast in private, or an all-girls'/futa college where magic is either generally lewd or empowered by sex/lack of clothing. Top students can cast high level magic fully clothed. Freshman are generally clad in socks, schoolgirl pumps, and pasties. As usual, male and female roles can be swapped with futa as per your preference!

-Take your typical college student/wizard/average 20 something male who usually has sex and being lazy on his mind. So what does he do when he has the power to tamper with reality at his fingertips? Lets make some sort of maid/automaton that he can fuck and clean up his apartment. Of course since he's a slacker it goes all terribly (entertainingly) wrong, and he ends up with something sentient. That talks back. And maybe doesn't want to do his dishes. I have thoughts of him accidentally creating a goo girl but I'm open to just about anything for his new creation.

-My character is a futa half-succubus, and a bit of a terror so she's holed up in her own little suite on campus. She's generally allowed to get away with doing whatever she wants to less promising and less gifted students due to her natural talent as long as its kept to a minimum. A new arrival on campus is assigned to be her new dorm mate, either by complete accident or because she has...less than satisfactory marks and it happens to be a quick way to be rid of the problem student from a rich family. She is promptly made into the succubus' new girlfriend or toy, and receives alternating treatments of being snuggled and loved and corrupted into demonic lewdness. The duo then cause random mischief together or make toys out of the girl's former rivals/bullies/etc. My role can be swapped with a male half-incubus instead as well.

-My character must deal with a geeky and quirky succubus who is not so secretly lusting after him, and she proves to be anything but the typical seductress of myth. Bonus points for an eccentricities or even stalker tendencies in your character!

-A girl tries to summon a demon of lust from a dusty old tome found in the library's restricted section. Be it for power, for aid in passing a class, or out of sheer loneliness, she enacts the ritual but accidentally calls upon my character, a half-student who happens to be a half-incubus. Regardless, the two are now bound together. One could dom the other, it could work out into an unusual, quirky, but strong friendship (with benefits, of course), or a genuine romance develops between the pair.

Island Paradise

The central theme behind the next few ideas is a beautiful, tropical island far away from civilization. The prefect locale to let loose and enjoy all manner of perversions, wouldn't you agree? Now what is behind this little luscious slice of paradise is a sect of priestesses worshiping a goddess of lust, and what better way for their sect to recruit discreet followers, fund comfortable lives for themselves, and do it all in a way their goddess certainly approves of than in the form of an exclusive sex resort? Take a peek at all the possible variations!

-Our characters are new arrivals to this exclusive resort due to connections within the travel industry, and thus don't exactly know all the details of just where they ended up for their vacation! Upon arriving, they discover that here, one sex must submit to the other, stripped of their clothing, constantly collared and accompanied by their owner for their stay or risk being collected and randomly assigned to another guest. I have no preference as to men, women, or futas are dominant on the island, nor whether our characters arrive together (couple, friends, or siblings), or are complete strangers and randomly paired together. There could be raffles to win additional subs for the stay in the form of staff, other guests, or even priestesses as well.

-As a gift for her devotion, an "angel" (incubus or succubus, of course) was sent down by the goddess to gift the High Priestess with a "divine" child. My character is the resultant half-incubus/succubus who generally has free run of the island, living on a tropical paradise while home from college and generally having his or her way around the place, having free reign due to their "divine" blood. Passes his/herself off as the owners daughter, which isn't entirely inaccurate, and the staff must follow their every command. There's also potential for fooling around with guests and priestesses as well. No dominance of one sex over the other, here, but guests may volunteer to be raffled off as slaves and it may be mandatory for staff to participate as well.

-An alternative to the previous plot, my character is a half-incubus/succubus who is completely unrelated to the island, but is watched by the priestesses from afar due to their unique lineage as being half demon of lust. Their interest piqued, my character is invited to the island (perhaps with friends, perhaps alone), and treated as a very special guest of honor. They receive access to the staff and their choice of volunteer slaves/pets, along with the priestesses themselves. It could be as simple as keeping my character close due to their accidental connection to the goddess, wanting to tap into their power, or wanting nothing more than their own children to be sired by one touched by the goddess.

-Another alternative! Rather than be set in a modern setting, we visit the same island many years ago during the era where British Imperialism was at its peak. The island belongs to a tribe of natives who live simple, but peaceful and very happy lives. Their priestesses worship the goddess and the only tribute required is that her faithful become intimate on a regular basis, forming a society where sex is open and to be celebrated. For this, she provides a bountiful seas, fruit bearing trees, and no shortage of game to hunt. My character is the "divine" child of the high priestess, immortal due to his lineage as a half-demon, and benevolent, if not mischievous, protector of the island. He is considered family by the tribe, and the young women without husbands or lovers of their own are frequently graced by his company. One faithful day, a foreign woman washes ashore from a far off country and is brought into the tribe. My character is completely enamored by her, and sets into motion the events that firmly establishes her as the new high priestess. When her rescue party arrives, she sends word of this island back to her homeland and establishes a new colony, eager to spread this wondrous new faith. Does she steal a portion of the goddess' power for herself, becoming immortal as well? Does she become sinister and require overthrowing and magical imprisonment in the future? Will there be a time-skip to the modern resort? I have quite a few ideas and possibilities for this one! A fantasy setting would work rather nicely here as well.

-Another alteration! The island is inhabited by tribal natives, but the setting is once again modern. The natives all happen to be women and futa, where the futas are huntresses, warriors, and shamans and the women are subservient and raised for breeding, though not necessarily treated poorly or looked down upon. My character is a futa who is washed ashore during a storm, then brought into a new life within the tribe, readily accepted thanks to her appendage. She could be the only one who made it ashore, or with arrived female friends/relatives/strangers who are quickly put into the positions of pets and wives. Also, she could be given a futa wife upon arriving who is a full-blown bottom, and a breeding female whom could be her choice of former traveling companion, or another shipwrecked girl her age who has gone native. Very happy to be with someone from off-island, even happier that she has a cock for her fertile womb. The priestesses or shamans who worship the goddess could keep an idol or perform a ritual that leaves shipwrecked women quite content with their new lives.

Other Assorted Ideas

-In the far future, humanity has spread across the stars. From monarchies encompassing a single system to empires spanning swathes of the galaxy, the governments who rule are as diverse as the peoples they encompass. You, however, are beholden only to the laws that suit you. A mercenary, a smuggler, and outlaw, and a thief: you have been granted many titles as you sail across the sea of stars, taking only whatever work allows you the freedom to live your life in manner of your choosing. Tangles with the law are rarely a concern as there's always a new system awaiting, all you simply need to do is look up at the sky and point. Besides, life is too short to worry about a silly little thing like government bureaucracy. On a routine smuggling run, well about as "routine" as your life can be, a particular piece of cargo happens to stand out. Within the metallic container, you find a stasis pod containing a completely nude slave, genetically enhanced to serve his mistress' every need. This could be just what you need to help you get through those long, lonely voyages, a fellow misfit forever at your side and warming your bed. While fiddling with the pod's controls, you inadvertently imprint him onto yourself, your genetic code written into his. The scent of your arousal now becomes like an impossible to resist pheromone, ensuring he'll always be willing and able whenever you are. With a high class slave now in your hands, the only question that arises is what to do with him? Train him as your partner, or as your obedient boytoy? Keep him all to yourself, or make a small fortune whoring him out to the upper class of whatever planet you find yourself on? And what of these enhancements of his? (Lots of ideas for his enhancements! For starters: A mind-altering affect linked to her genes that either allows him to pass the pheromone affect onto other women, or make them very suggestible to her alone to make him an amazing asset for negotiations. Of course, she'll have immunity. Also physical details such as cat ears and tail and that sort of thing.

-Every witch and sorceress worth her weight in arcane artifacts had herself a worthy familiar, an enchanted being adept at magic with which to aid in her day to day tasks, overly complex rituals, and sometimes simple companionship. When the boy thought he was to be an apprentice to a skilled weaver of spells of no small renown, he found himself sorely mistaken. Oh, he was indeed instructed in the ways of sorcery, there was no doubt about that, but he was also imbued with more than a couple spells himself! The black ears and tail that served as the hallmark of a black cat made it quite clear he was to be the witch's familiar and not her apprentice, and he was expected to take care of more than just her magical needs.

-A multitude of temples dedicated to the service of various gods can be found within the city walls, but none are quite so popular as that of Liana, the goddess of passion and lust, attracting both the pious and followers of other gods into its grand central chamber. Here the devoted can worship their goddess in public or in private with a lover or with a priestess of Liana, and those from outside the faith may offer a tithe to earn the company of one of her comely acolytes. All free exchanges of passion are seen as tribute to Liana and are welcomed within the incense scented halls, and an assortment of beautiful priestess are just waiting for the chance to serve their goddess.

((This plot can be played out in a more traditional fantasy setting, or as a secret sect hidden away in the modern world. Also it could involve a repeat "worshiper" who has become a favorite of the priestesses, a male chosen of the goddess they include in their rituals, or perhaps a male human or demon pet they keep for their amusement. ))

-An innocent enough ad is placed for a roommate by my character, perhaps online, in the paper, on a college bulletin, etc. Your character arrives to check out the place, but guessing by what she has in her hand, her mind is quite already made up. She hold a copy of the ad she altered herself, the innocent search for a roommate now rearranged to be a request for an obedient household pet. With a collar around her neck already, it doesn't seem like she's going to be taking no for an answer. (Plenty of wiggle room for this one! Has she just been lusting for my character for some time, or does a mysterious past send her into the arms of a stranger? Open to plenty of ideas! )

Transformations!

Its kind of an out there kink so its totally optional, but I have a soft spot for any sort of transformation play, whether it be through magic, potions, or maybe even a bit of sci-fi (customizable robot girls, mmm!). Temporary, permanent, or simple shapeshifting, I'm open to all sorts of changes! Here's a quick bullet list of the kinds of transformations I'm into, though I keep an open mind to anything you have to suggest as well!

-Age Progression (No older than mid 30s)
-Age Regression (No younger than 18)
-Android/Robot Girls
-Bimbofication
-Nerdification. (Yes, turning girls into nerds. I LIKE GEEKS OKAY!?)
-Breast/Ass Growth
-Demons (Succubus/Incubus)
-Fantasy Races (D&D, WoW, any setting, really)
-General Appearance (Hair, Eyes, Skin, Height, etc)
-Goo Girls
-Lust and Sensitivity
-Mental Alterations/Personality Changes
-Monster Girls (Lamia, Harpies, etc)
-Shrinking/Mini-girls

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Whelp, that was...a hell of a wall of text. Really that kind of went for far longer than I originally envisioned, but as you can see once I get started with ideas I can develop quite the array of delicious possibilities to share! If you made it through this...monster, then I sincerely thank and applaud you. If you'd like to chat, then please send me a PM and we can get in touch.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom