Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

The only other origin, before I knew that some of them actually have some effect on DA2, that I really liked was.... I guess the Human Noble. I liked the mage story somewhat,m but the Noble, especially if you played a female, was the only one that had a major effect on the game's outcome (it was then only way to have your warden become ruler of Ferelden)

Yes, because every one is such fascists. No elven king! Whats wrong wit you fool! * Bitch smacks.* lol. My fave origins, were yes, the human noble. And, b) The elven Dalish, origin. Mainly becouse it plays a big part in 2, as long as you are on gooood terms with the lovely Meril~ lol.

I mentioned it once but I will again. Simply the Gray Warden, no mention on whose origins because it'll become a clutterfuck. I second fuck Anora, let that cunt get executed. Filthy commoner on the throne with a traitorous father. So thus far sounds like everyone else is mostly in agreement to the dwarf and elves. I honestly think the golems returning would be more intriguing, but I had the Dalish slaughtered for my Werewolf shock troopers so yeah.

Sanoci said:
I mentioned it once but I will again. Simply the Gray Warden, no mention on whose origins because it'll become a clutterfuck. I second fuck Anora, let that cunt get executed. Filthy commoner on the throne with a traitorous father. So thus far sounds like everyone else is mostly in agreement to the dwarf and elves. I honestly think the golems returning would be more intriguing, but I had the Dalish slaughtered for my Werewolf shock troopers so yeah.

There are no epilogues for Anora getting disposed from her title as Queen, whether her actions are unfavorable for the Hero of Ferelden or not, she is still the wife of King Cailan and if the Grey Warden choose to mary her, the Warden becomes a regent not king. And also I want to play as Anora for this RP since there are no other bitches that can match her beauty.

Except for this one:

Cropped_city_elf.JPG

If Anora is unplayable then this one will be my Ace in the Hole.

Millenium Joker said:
Uh... Who dafuq is that supposed to be, Ivetta?

A pitty that even the Illusive Man doesn't know the woman from the picture. And here I thought that you guys are DAO experts.

Uh, that is just an ordinary city elf, the picture was drawn for Dragon age:rpg. A table top game that took place in ferelden. The games has not made as much as they wished, but the end matter is that you provided one of my fave art works put into the core rule book. :) I am a nerd.

That's no ordinary City Elf, that's the grey warden elf should the player choose to play as a female city elf. It portrays the unfortunate wedding of the elf, almost gotten herself raped by a filthy Arl. If I could remember Duncan killed the Arl.

Ah, well I never really played city elf. I planned on playing it, but at this current time, I have played through noble as a man and women, dwarf commoner, dwarf noble, mage, and am currently running a dalish play through. Lol, so.. Uh The city elf goes through a marriage, rape, arl fiasco?

I am still correct on the pictures origin! I have the book!

I haven't played the tabletop, mostly because I have nobody around to play that sort of thing with (I swear, its like I'm the only Bioware fan in my town) and partly because the only gaming/comic book shop that sells that kind of stuff sells it expensive,

Think based on the majority decisions that the events listed shall occur, minus Anora retaining her position. A hardened Alistair hints that he might off her in the future, otherwise the bitch doesn't deserve her station. I'll try to figure out a proper profile form for the roleplay itself.

More overwhelmed via fatigue than expected, but I ensure you progress will be made. If anyone wishes to present a cool template to consider for the profiles, I am open towards the idea.

Here's a mock character profile, and my idea for am profile skeleton

Name: Mister Dooks.
Sex: None
Height: 6 inches
Weight: < 1 lb
Race: Poop
Sexual orientation: asexual
Class: None. He's a turd.
Bio: waste matter from an organic being. Makes good fertilizer.
Abilities: Stink
Description: I'm not going there.
Notes: Yes, I really just posted a character profile for poop.

Minus the disturbing example, Joker has a template that will definitely suffice. Sadly I am fatigued, but I do lay upon you promise that I am indeed moving forward as I start building the thread itself. Its now time to forge your characters pass imagination and onto profile form.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Home land: (Not all are from this area and if anything list the town if you wish]
Race: ( Human, Elf, Dwarf, Qunari )
Sexual orientation:
Class: ( Warrior, Rogue, Mage)
Sub-class : ( Imagine Rogue Assassin, Warrior's Berserker, or even Mage's Blood mage. Even get more creative and invent your own but please describe it especially if not from the game or your own variation to it )

Bio:
Abilities: (think of the game, maybe a little detail for the technique)
Description:

Back
Top Bottom