Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chadwick Breaden's Bedroom

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Attire:Black pants, Black Sleeveless shirt, Black Combat boots, Gun belt
House/:Gryffindor/Slytherin
Wand:12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring, Flexible
Tagging:Anyone, Ellie
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

Chadwick looked back into Ellie's eyes as she spoke, her words meaning so much to him. She wanted him, to be close to him and give herself to him. He could see her cheeks change color at her admission and then her eyes tear up, "Don't worry I'll take care of you, I've never wanted to be closer to anyone either" ,he admitted to her. As he looked into her eyes he felt so wanted, he could see that she was sincere with her words and it made him smile right before Ellie touched his face. Chadwick reached one of his hands up and placed it on hers then kissed her palm softly before leaning down to kiss her lips.

After a few moments Chadwick stood up, he looked down at Ellie then removed his shirt and gun belt leaving him in just his pants and boots. He then got on top of her again and took her hands in his then placed them on his bare chest, "Can you feel that?" ,he asked as he put one of her hands over his heart. "There's only two things I can think of that'll make a man's heart beat that fast, one if he's face to face with possible death and two if he knows he staring his soul mate in the eyes, the one person who can make his heart beat fast and slow at the same time" ,he stated quietly. "Explore Ellie, touch me, I want you too, I'll go at your pace for now then when you're comfortable, well I'm gonna make this moment one you'll never forget".

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname): Eleanora Grayhaven (Ellie)
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd year.
Wand: Willow, Dragon heartstring, 8 in, light and wispy.
Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Ellie's breath caught, her heart skipping a beat, as Chadwick spoke words to her that made her literally get lost in the moment. Right then and there, time stopped and all that existed in the world was him and her. Everything else was a blurred shadow in murky darkness while the two of them resided in a light that was so pure she could weep with joy at finally finding 'home'. Never had she felt anything like this and she knew she never would. Not with anyone else. She'd found the one and only person who would ever have the right to touch her and she was going to give him the one and only thing she could. She knew it would mean something to him, that he'd treasure it always and never forget it.

At that, Ellie nodded and slowly let her hands explore Chadwick's bare chest. There were scars... so many. She wondered what dark secrets each one held, what stories. Surely they each had one and she knew she wanted to hear them all, learn every one and commit them to memory. She wanted to know everything she could about this man and make sure he understood just how important everything he did, everything he went through meant to her.

Gently, Ellie caressed Chadwick's chest, her eyes finally fixing upon his. She could feel her cheeks burning a bit, so she gave him a shy smile. "So many stories..." she then said, her fingers tracing one of the scars. "You've been through so much and I want to know about it all..." Her hands moved a bit more purposefully, yet still with gentle ease. "And then... you chose me," she added with a smile. "I give myself to you, Chadwick. For always. I want you to explore me too."

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

As Ellie's hands caressed his chest Chadwick looked into her eyes, he finally found someone he knew was right for him, good for him. He listened as she spoke and when she touched his scars his gaze shifted to her hands for a moment, worried that she would think it was ugly that he had so many. Then she told him she wanted to hear about it all....about how he got his scars. No one in his life ever cared how or where he got his scars but she did and he knew she didn't think any less of him then she had before he had revealed them to her.

Slowly Chadwick began to open her robes, his heart racing and his breathing heavy, his eyes were filled with complete desire for her and her alone. He leaned down and kissed her deeply while he pressed himself against her, he moved one of his hands up to her breasts and began to gently fondle her. Chadwick was fully erect and throbbing within the confines of his pants and he wanted so badly for her to touch him, all over. Ellie was a beautiful woman and he felt like the luckiest man alive to have her accept and want him just as much as he accepted and wanted her. After a few moments Chadwick broke the kiss, "How about we start by getting undressed?" ,he suggested. "We can still go slow after we're undressed I just want to be closer to you if that makes any sense" ,he continued. He then smiled and let out a small laugh thinking he sounded rediculous right before he kissed her again.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname): Eleanora Grayhaven (Ellie)
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd year.
Wand: Willow, Dragon heartstring, 8 in, light and wispy.
Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

Ellie figured that she should probably feel nervous, scared even, when Chadwick began to open her robes, slowly pushing them off and aside. But the truth of the matter was that she didn't. No. She was ready for this, wanting this. Everything about the moment felt right and she felt comfortable. It was how she knew that he was the man for her and this was the time for all of these experiences to finally be had by her. And how badly she wanted to have them with Chadwick, to explore, experience and share... There just wasn't anyone else she wanted to have these moments with. Not ever. She'd found her one and only, her soul mate.

As Chadwick began to touch her body, Ellie let out tiny sounds--gasping mewls as her body began to react and respond. Never did she know that such touches could cause such things. But oh, when Chadwick touched her... it ignited something within, stirred her body in ways she never knew could happen. It was pure magic. It was pure heaven. Arching against him, she could feel his arousal pressing hard against her body, but that only made her whimper louder, knowing that she was having an affect on him just as he was her.

"Chadwick..." Ellie groaned, her body heating up. She could feel an ache beginning to grow between her legs as he touched her, her own hands starting to roam his body quite freely. She loved how he felt--rough and all man... all hers. "I... I want to be closer, Chadwick... so close..." she begged as she bucked her body up a bit, the ache rising, her desires growing the more they touched. "I want you to see all of me and I want to see all of you..." she admitted, her cheeks turning bright red.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick smiled at Ellie's words, it was good to know she felt the same way he did about wanting to be closer. He got to work on his boots and soon after they were off, he then took off his pants leaving him in a pair of solid black boxer briefs which looked quite constricting with the large bulge in the front of them. His eyes found hers right before he removed the last bit of clothing, "I'm gonna help you undress now" ,he said quietly before leaning down to kiss her softly while his hands went to work on her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom