Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chadwick Breaden's Bedroom

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
24yxnqd.jpg

Chadwick Breaden's Bedroom
(His bedroom is located on the 3rd floor on the western side of the castle near the Hospital Wing.)

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Attire:Black pants, Black Sleeveless shirt, Black Combat boots, Gun belt
House/:Gryffindor/Slytherin
Wand:12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring, Flexible
Tagging:Anyone, Ellie
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

When he opened the door to his room Chadwick stepped aside to let Rodrick in, the pup immediately went to his food bowl which was filled with fresh food. "That dog eats better then I do" ,Chadwick joked as he made his way over to a large cabinet in the corner of his room. He took out a set of keys and unlocked the cabinet before opening it, Chadwick pulled out a few different types of larger guns and set them onto his bed. "I have a lot more but I figured I'd let you see these first, one day I might even let you shoot one" ,he told her before offering a small smile.

Chadwick pulled a cigarette from his pack then lit it before picking up one of the guns, it was a M-240 a standard U.S Military machine gun, "Here, hold it, get a feel for it's weight" ,he stated as he held the gun out. "I find that it's easier to use when mounted, like in a helicopter" ,he told her.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname): Eleanora Grayhaven (Ellie)
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd year.
Wand: Willow, Dragon heartstring, 8 in, light and wispy.
Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Ellie giggled softly as Rodrick made a mad dash for his food. She looked over at Chadwick and smiled. "Yes, he does eat well and he seems hungry too. See, I knew he wanted to come here for a reason." Her giggle grew a bit louder and she clutched at her tummy as she laughed. She then walked further into the room and set down her bag.

The room was definitely much more cozy and comfortable looking than Ellie had expected--a good thing--and it made her smile inwardly. It was why she always believed you could never judge anything by outward appearance alone. She then followed Chadwick over to the cabinet in which he was retrieving weapons for her to look at. She had to admit, it was nice to see the man smile and he definitely was 'at home' when it came to the things. Such things always warmed her for some reason.

When Chadwick handed her the one weapon, Ellie found it felt a bit awkward in her hands... at first. She just wasn't used to holding such things. But she knew if Chadwick taught her and helped her, that would change. His passion for Muggle weaponry was clear and the care he took of them let her know that only he'd be able to do such a wonderful job of teaching others how to properly use them.

Ellie nodded. "I think I can understand why." She gave him a smile as she held the gun and looked at it. "You'll have to show me how to shoot it some time. That is, if you don't mind," she added, her cheeks turning a shade or two of red.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"One day I'll teach you how to shoot it, it's nice to have students so eager to learn what I teach this year" ,he admitted. When he had first taken the job he wasn't sure how the students would take to it and a lot of the students didn't fair so well but there were a few that really showed potential, like Ellie and Kevin. He was glad that at least some of the students were interested in what he was teaching.

Chadwick gave her a smile as she held the gun then after a few moments took it back and placed it back into the cabinet. He then turned to look at her, his eyes meeting hers. "Tell me Ellie...." ,he began. "What do you want to accomplish by taking my class? I mean everyone has a reason for taking classes and muggle defenses isn't really mandatory so there must be another reason why you want to learn what I can teach". It was clear Chadwick was curious by the look on his face, his eyes didn't leave hers and he had his arms crossed over his chest while one of his hands ran over the stubble on his chin as he waited for an answer.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie could feel her cheeks grow a bit warm. She then nodded. "Well, I have a couple of reasons as to why I'm taking your class," she began, her one hand absently raising up so that her fingers could twist themselves within her ashy blonde locks. "As a Magizoologist, I might have to work with some rather dangerous animals. I want to be ready for that. I thought it might sharpen my senses and make me a bit more alert and aware of my environment. After all, animals can be unpredictable, more so than people. I... I just wanted to be ready for that." She gave Chadwick a smile, her eyes shifting away from his so that they could stare at the floor. "But," she continued. "There's another reason..." her voice trailed, going soft and almost faltering. She could feel those damned tears prickling at her eyes just then as she thought about her parents, how they didn't want her and cut her off from their life. She was alone, a young girl left to fend for herself. "I'm on my own now, no one to depend on." She looked back up into his eyes. "I have to look out for my safety."

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

He listened to her reasons and he understood, "You're right you do have to look out for your safety and I'll help you do that" ,he began. Chadwick took a drag off of his cigarette then put it out, his attention fully on the young woman before him. "I can't understand how someone could just abandon a woman like you, you're parents must be fucking assholes, no offense" ,he stated. He could tell that she wanted to cry and his heart ached for her, he knew what it was like to be abandoned, left to fend for himself, he knew what it was like to feel unloved by the people he was supposed to trust the most. After a few more moments Chadwick did something that was very unlike him, he placed his arm across her shoulders. "I know I told you not to think on it but the simple fact is you can't help it, I know you can't because I think about my parents everyday it's just a hurt that doesn't go away, it fades after time yes but it never goes away" ,he admitted.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie nodded, the tears finally spilling down her cheeks. "It's hard not to think on it. Though I try not to..." Her voice trailed, her final words cracking slightly as she spoke.

It hurt terribly that her parents rejected her, that they more or less had that fateful day she'd received her letter on her eleventh birthday. Ellie had been so surprised by, elated to learn that all those odd things that occurred in her life were for a reason, a purpose. It was just unfortunate that it came at a price, one that tore the very fabric of her family apart and to a point that she was no longer a part of it. She was the broken threads thrown into the garbage, those unwanted pieces that didn't fit the whole and never would.

"I'm sorry that you hurt too," Ellie then said, her voice but a whisper.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"I know it's hard trust me I know" ,Chadwick responded. He seen Ellie's tears and he reached one of his hands up to wipe them away before pulling her into him, "Just remember it's not your fault it's theirs, if they can't see how great you are then they don't deserve to have you around". Chadwick pulled away from her and looked into her eyes again, "And don't ever think that you have no one, I have no one, you've got friends I know you do, all I have is Rodrick and he doesn't say much quite frankly sometimes it's good he doesn't talk back but sometimes even a guy like me needs someone to talk to" ,he admitted before offering a smile. This time it was genuine and it made him look slightly different then usual, he didn't look so mean and rough.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

When Chadwick pulled her close, Ellie found herself leaning into his embrace. She sorely needed the hug, the affection, to feel as if someone cared. It was nice to know that someone truly understood where she was coming from and what she was going through. True, she had Nikki and Stacey seemed nice. But, they didn't understand what it was like to have their parents reject them. Chadwick, on the other hand... he did.

Finally, Chadwick pulled away a little, his eyes looking directly into hers. Ellie felt as if they were staring into her soul. It was strangely comforting. And when he smiled at her, his face softened, making her heart suddenly skip a beat as she looked up at him. "You have more than just Rodrick," she said, her cheeks reddening. "You have me... well, I... that is... if you ever want to talk to me again, I mean..." At that, she shifted her eyes a little, staring off to the side, a bit fearful she said something wrong.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Ellie told him that he had her he smiled even brighter, "Of course I'd want to talk to you again, I'll be here for you too, as long as you'll let me be" ,he told her. He continued to look into her eyes, his heart beating faster then it would if he were on a battlefield, something came over him and he found himself leaning closer to her. Affection wasn't something Chadwick normally gave but Ellie was bringing something out in him that he had never truly felt before.

His lips were mere inches from hers when he spoke, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met and you've been through so much, so much pain and aggravation that you didn't deserve, I want to be there for you, you deserve someone that cares....I care I know what you feel right now and I want to ease your pain" ,he whispered right before he brushed his lips against hers.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie found herself smiling a bit when Chadwick told her that he wanted to talk with her again, that he wanted to be there for her as well. Hearing such things meant so very much that she couldn't even begin to describe it. She suddenly felt so very accepted, like she didn't have to walk alone anymore. There was a comfort in that, something she hadn't felt in all her life and it was... nice.

Biting down on her lip, Ellie shifted her eyes and looked back into Chadwick's. His own showed so much expression, so much more than they'd already shown her. At that, she could feel her breaths quicken, her heart rate speeding up. Did he just call her beautiful? Her cheeks flushed and she watched him inch closer, the heat growing along with the connection. Suddenly, his lips captured hers in a soft yet unexpected kiss.

Her tummy fluttered at the sudden intimate contact. Ellie had never been the object of anyone's affection before, but she had to admit this felt nice and so very right. She'd felt the connection earlier that morning when they'd met and now it was only growing. As his lips brushed against hers, she knew she could trust him to be there for her, to look out for her and care for her, to make sure she would never be alone again. In believing in that, her own lips began to respond, moving with his and parting slightly to show more of that trust.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick didn't expect her to respond in fact he was going to pull away before she parted her lips. He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair as his own lips parted for her. All of the days problems seemed to fade away and he let himself enjoy the moment, he let his walls come down for her and he didn't care at all everything felt too right to worry. After a few moments he broke the kiss, he leaned his forehead against hers as he continued to run his fingers through her hair. Another smile came across his face and for once he was truly happy. "You want anything? I can order something from the kitchens or we can just continue with what we were just doing" ,Chadwick stated. He knew he probably sounded like an idiot and his face reddened slightly it was the first time he had ever blushed in his life, yes he was letting his walls down for this young woman but there was something about her that made him feel comfortable....safe....wanted.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

The kiss had left Ellie breathless, her heart pounding as she looked up at Chadwick. When he rested his forehead against hers, she felt a warmth wash over her. It was as if she'd suddenly found the one place that was meant to be 'home', the one place where she'd always be wanted and cared for. Never had she expected to find it this day nor with a professor at university. But somehow fate had smiled upon her, given her a gift. She would treasure it always, never take it for granted.

Smiling, Ellie looked at Chadwick and suddenly leaned against him. "Maybe a light snack and then... if you want... dinner...?" She bit down on her lip at the suggestion, unsure if he'd want her to stay in his room with him for that long. "And, maybe, in between we can continue what we were doing?" she said with a squeak followed by a blush. Never had she felt so special in all her life. She just hoped she didn't wake from this dream.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Alright sounds good to me" ,Chadwick stated in response giving her another smile. He then looked over to Rodrick, "You want something too?" ,he asked. The dog perked up and let out a light bark, Chadwick laughed then looked back to Ellie, "I'll go order us something". He made his way over to a desk that was in the corner of the room and began to write on a piece of paper, after he finished he crumpled it up and threw it into the fireplace. "They should get that soon" ,he stated before walking over to the small couch in his room and sat down, he patted the spot next to him motioning for Ellie to sit.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

A wave of relief washed over Ellie when Chadwick smiled and stated his approval of her suggestion. It was nice to be wanted and by someone other than her friends--not that she overly many. After Chadwick sent word to the kitchens for what he wanted sent to his room, she watched him make his way to the couch. A strange heat rolled over her skin just then causing her entire body to feel warm.

Biting down on her lip, Ellie then walked over to Chadwick and sat down where he gestured that she join him. She sunk into the cushions of the couch and then looked over to him, her cheeks turning redder by the second. So many things were running through her mind just then, but one prominent thing stuck out in the forefront. Acceptance. She felt accepted, truly and genuinely accepted for the witch and woman she was. This man was looking past everything and seeing her for who she was. He didn't mind her quiet exterior and he was able to relate to her past and current situation. He didn't seem to mind her love of animals or willingness to learn things. He just took her for who she was.

Just then, Ellie's eyes looked into Chadwick's and she smiled at him. "So what should we do while we wait for our food to arrive?" she asked.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick watched as Ellie made her way over to him, he noticed her biting down on her lip and it stirred something up inside of him. He thought she was completely stunning, everything she did made him smile, something he very rarely did nor had reason to do until now. When she sat down next to him he moved closer to her and put his arm around her shoulders and held her close to him, he liked the feeling of her being so close to him.

When she asked what they should do while they waited for their food he smiled then kissed her lips softly, "We can do whatever you want Ellie, just tell me what you desire sweetheart" , he told her as he stroked the side of her face with his thumb.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

The warmth that filled Ellie was indescribable. Never had she felt so safe and wanted in all her life. It was as if all her hopes and dreams had suddenly been answered, though how she'd gotten so fortunate after everything she'd been through she had no idea. However, she wasn't about to complain about it. Instead, she was grateful and she knew she would never take any of what she was suddenly being given--and that was Chadwick--for granted. Of course, all of it was new and strange for her, but she found herself giddy on the inside to experience these new feelings and desire she felt stirring deeply inside. He was definitely awakening something within, something she'd never felt before and knew that only he'd be able to fully waken and nurture. She was his to mold and teach... if he'd have her, if he'd keep her. And oh how she hoped he would.

As Chadwick gently caressed her face, Ellie found herself leaning into his touch. It felt so right and relaxing, as if all was right with the world. Never had she felt so comfortable. She looked into his eyes, her cheeks heating up and glowing. "I..." she stammered, a soft giggle escaping her before she bit down on her lip again and squeaked. She longed to feel his lips against hers again, to feel that sweet contact, that intimacy. "Would you... would you kiss me again?" she asked. "Please?" Her cheeks reddened further and bit down even harder on her lip, her embarrassment clear. But despite that, she didn't look away, her eyes remained fixed on his.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick looked into her eyes as she spoke and when she asked him to kiss her again he smiled, "I'll kiss you whenever, you want where ever you want, and as long as you want" ,he whispered softly as he leaned in. He kissed her again this time it was deep and passionate and he put all of his feelings into it. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her closer and continued to kiss her, his body warming up as his lips moved against hers. Chadwick had never felt so good in his life, for once he felt wanted and accepted, he felt comfortable enough with Ellie to just be himself.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

All of this was new territory for Ellie. Sure, she'd had crushes over her lifetime, had even tried to date. But such instances had been rare and most had been one-sided and her pining from afar and for brief interludes. This, on the other hand... it was different. Everything about the moment felt right and it was the first time that feelings had been genuinely reciprocated. She could feel it deeply within her core as everything within stirred and ignited. Yes, this man was awakening her, making her feel alive and whole, bringing her 'home' where she belonged.

As Chadwick leaned in and kissed her again, Ellie could feel the meaning behind it, all the raw emotion. Everything. It made her tummy flutter in ways that were simply wonderful and she knew she'd never tire of the sensation nor that it would ever fade. Not with this man. How could it? His lips felt nice as they pressed against hers, moving expertly over them as if they were meant to be there.

And she knew that they were indeed meant to be.

Ellie's heart raced, her body stirring as she felt it responding to the contact, the intimacy. Without even realizing it, she pressed closer, leaning into his tight embrace. Soft noises passed over her lips as their lips danced together, sounds of approval and want, sounds of acceptance and desire. At that, she reached up to touch him, her one hand gently caressing his back while the other moved to touch his face.

Yes, he had finally found her... the one man that was 'home'.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

The longer they kissed the more Chadwick's desire grew, fate had finally dealt him something good in his life and he would never take it for granted. Ellie was definitely someone special and he knew he would never let her go, never hurt her or leave her alone, he intended to fill the space that her parents left empty. Those people who hurt her he would never forgive, even if he didn't know her parents personally he hated them, hated them for making Ellie cry, hated them for hurting someone so beautiful, so....perfect in his eyes.

Chadwick felt Ellie's body press closer to his which made him let out his own sound of approval and when she caressed his back and touched his face he smiled into the kiss, showing just how happy he was with her and the moment. He slowly laid her down on the couch as he kissed her, he hoped he wasn't going too far as he did so, his arms wrapped around her lovingly as he moved his tongue over her bottom lip then bit it softly before breaking the kiss briefly just to look into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful" ,he stated in a whisper right before kissing her neck softly. The man was completely lost in everything that was happening, he let himself open up for her completely and deep down he knew that was exactly what he should do. Ellie was good for him there was no denying it, not now, not ever.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie could feel her tummy flutter as Chadwick shifted and moved to lay her down upon the couch. His weight upon her body was welcome and hardly frightening, though a part of her did indeed feel a bit nervous. Regardless, she felt safe with him--safe, beautiful, treasured. The way his lips moved over her as if tasting and relishing, the way he held her close like she was a precious jewel to be cherished... it was beyond overwhelming and unlike anything she'd ever experienced. In all her time with the few close friends she'd managed to make, this far exceeded the feelings she'd ever been able to establish with those. And it far exceeded anything she'd ever had in any previous relationship--all of which had never lasted long, not that there were many as she could count them on a single hand.

When Chadwick pulled away, Ellie looked up into his eyes, her heart racing, pounding hard with both desire and anticipation. He was awakening things deep within, causing her to feel things she'd never felt before. Her body was stirring, reacting and responding to his loving touches, his kind words. Truly, she was 'home' and there was no where else she'd rather be. All of it was so new and though scary, she knew he'd be there with her every step of the way--to help, to guide, to teach. He wouldn't make fun of her, wouldn't reject her. No, he wanted her. She could feel that in every fiber as he held her close, his heat mixing with her own.

Ellie dared to let her hand reach a bit further, letting her fingers lose themselves within his hair. She tilted her head back so that Chadwick had better access to her neck as he lavished it with searing kisses. Tiny whimpering gasps escaped her, her body arching in reaction to the new sensation it conjured up within her core. Her other hand reached up his back, clutching at him tightly as she pressed against him and bit down on her lip.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

Chadwick continued to kiss her neck when she tilted her head back, he did indeed want her, he wanted her to be his, he never wanted this to end. Being with Ellie made Chadwick feel so alive, more so then he had felt in years, she truly was a gift one that he would cherish forever. He brought his lips up to her ear and nibbled on it gently before whispering, "Be mine....let me take care of you". His words were sincere and his voice calm and loving, he knew deep down she needed him just as much as he needed her and he never wanted to let her go.

After a few more moments Chadwick moved one of his hands down to gently massage Ellie's leg as he pressed his lips to hers once more this time not hesitating at all. Yes, the man was completely and totally comfortable with her and it was clear by the way he acted, he let himself be....himself.

His body reacted to hers as she arched into him, he pressed himself closer to her wanting to close whatever gap was between them. Chadwick's breathing was becoming heavier and his body hotter, he could feel himself getting aroused but he didn't make it blatant to Ellie she would figure it out soon enough with how close their bodies were pressed together. He wondered how she would react if and when she felt just how much she made him want her.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

When Chadwick asked her to be 'his', said he wanted to take care of her, Ellie nearly lost it. Her eyes began to tear almost immediately and her lips turned upward into a smile. As far as she was concerned, she was already his and she had no doubt in her mind that he could and would take care of her nor was there any other she wanted to take on such a task. Whimpering softly, mewling, she pulled back just enough so that she could look into his eyes.

"Yes," Ellie whispered happily. "Yes, I'll be yours... I want to be yours." She giggled softly, her arms wrapping tightly about Chadwick in a warm embrace.

Their bodies were closer now, heated and reacting to each other. Ellie was able to feel Chadwick's arousal even though he made no mention of it and seemed to play things slow and casual. She appreciated the gesture and knew it meant that she was more to him than just some meaningless outlet. But then, she'd known that from the first moment their lips touched, from the first moment they'd spoken earlier that morning. As his arousal grew bigger, she could feel it pressing hard against her thigh, making her own body react all the stronger.

Chadwick wanted her. He desired her above all others.

Ellie bit down on her lip, her breaths coming quickly until she suddenly found herself gently panting beneath Chadwick's weight. Looking up into his eyes, her own filled with need and love, she whispered, "Make me yours fully, Chadwick?" Her cheeks tinged pink as she spoke. "I don't want you doubting that I'm yours... all yours... I only belong to you."

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

When Ellie told him she wanted to be his he smiled as he looked into her eyes, the happiness clear in his own. The man definitely wanted her to be his and the fact that she wanted to be his felt amazing. "I'm all yours too Ellie, I want nothing more then to be yours and yours alone" ,he whispered back to her before kissing her softly.

After a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes once more, then she bit her lip again before she told him to make her his, fully. "I won't have any doubts Ellie" ,he stated as he gently caressed her inner thigh. "Have you ever done anything like this before?" ,he finally asked curious to know. It didn't matter to him if she had because he knew she was his and his alone and he was going to make this moment special no matter what. He was going to show her that he was hers as well as she was his.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie smiled at Chadwick, the moment so perfect in both her eyes and her mind. She felt safe, happy and so very comfortable. It was as if everything suddenly had fallen into place and was finally going right for once. All doubts and worries, all troubles and strife... they were suddenly forgotten, no longer the things that mattered. What did matter was Chadwick and the this precious time they were suddenly sharing, this 'first' they were about to embark upon together.

Looking into Chadwick's eyes, Ellie shook her head. "No, I've never done this before," she said softly, her cheeks turning crimson. "But... but never have I wanted to like I do right now. Just with you. Only you." Her eyes suddenly began to tear and she smiled. "I don't think I've ever wanted to be closer to anyone than how I want to be with you right now..." Her voice trailed as her emotions began to bubble up to the surface. She reached up and touched his face, all of her trust placed in him. She knew he'd be gentle, would guide her, help her.

No regrets. None. Ellie knew what she wanted and she wanted to permanently bind herself to this man in all ways that she was able. She wanted to be close to him, to join with him. She wanted him to know just how much she found herself caring for him.

Back
Top Bottom