Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sameo15's Lonely Slave Fair! (First come, fisrt serve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of things wrong here...... Firstly, not really happy about the minor being involved in this, HOWEVER, the fact that she isn't technically involved in the sexual situations makes it semi-all right. Barely. My biggest gripe here is that you are soliciting for RP elsewhere you didn't ask for permission. This place is a rival RP forum. Don't you think it would be nice to ask if you could do this before doing so???? Especially when the rules, you so clearly insinuate to have read and wish to follow, state that you ask for permission???? I would think so.

He did the same exact thing on House Eros, I thought I might add. Already gave him/her a big fat report on their.

I was not trying to start a war at all. I was just trying to create a certain friendlessness between sites. I just been temporarily banned from that site. Won't be surprise if temporarily banned from this as well.. I didn't see that on either sites sules. I didn't think it would be so wrong due to that I told people that it may be on other sites, but we are doing it here. What's so wrong about trying to connect the RP world and make everybody friends? :(. But, I will delete the links if the admin really wants me to

I'm real sorry. I meant nothing harmful by it. Really. I'm only did it so people would have some S/M stuff to read on all sites, as RP sites in general kinda lack it.

Welcome to the slave fair to all those who are looking for a slave! The rules are as followed: PM me and let me know what girl you want and don't pick a girl who is already taken. Also, if someone else had beaten you to the punch in getting a girl you want, to bad. It's first come, first serve. There are 9 girls in all each with a different Bio and likes and dislikes. Some may like to wet themselves and others may be a masochist, but there are a ride verity of girls, so feel free to pick anyone of them. Also, either I or you could play as the girl, it's up to you. Now, a word from the host guy! This is also for ANYONE, even if I RPed with you before, so have fun!)

A young man of 18 came out to greet the nice crowd of people who came to pick up one of the girls who he is helping find a nice home so that someone can care about them. All of the girls are lonely and desperate for some love and affection. The young man gave a smile and said "Welcome everyone! Inside are 10 girls, all who are different and unique in there own way. You may pick any ONE girl. All I ask is for you to respect them. Now, have fun~!"

TAKEN
Name: Sandra

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9w2e9thmA7k/S8-Tprk8MCI/AAAAAAAAABo/CRUs5r6wUCk/s1600/anime-punk-girl-young.jpg

Species: Half Human/ Half Demon

Sexuality: Straight, but can change to whatever her owner needs, though may be uncomfortable with it at first. Virgin

Sexual Likes: Can grow to like or dislike anything. Can be whatever you need her to be. Aims to please.

Personality: She is kind and sweet, despite her appearance. She is easily drawn to tears and a little to nice at times. A bit of a romantic.

Bio: 16 years ago, Sandra was born to a succubus demon for a mother, with her father unknown. Her mother wasn't able to raise her, so she left her at the from step of a orphanage. The only thing was it was Catholic Orphanage, which was fine, until about a year ago started to grow her wings and have 'evil thoughts', which the orphanage kicked her out promptly. A few months later, the young man found her and gave her an offer. At first, she was reluctant, but she grew to like it and now is waiting in her cage, praying to God that someone buys her(Literally).

Other quirks: Despite being half demon, she is a very religious girl and can be quite annoying about it. Loves popcorn. Loves anything cute.

Name: Liva Earhart

Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/jmiao/Anime/SchoolRumble.jpg

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bi, but prefers men

Sexual likes: Is not a virgin. Has done anal and everything normal for the most part. Is interested in trying new things, though.

Personality: Used to be your typical spoiled cheerleader, but after a year on the streets, she became humble and kinder.

Bio: She was your everyday typical cheerleader prom queen who got everything she wanted. Just not a high school diploma. Her parents were tired of her mooching off them so they kicked her out.. She all alone on the streets for about a year before the young man found her looking through trash. At first, she was bit uncertain, but she became willing enough before long and now awaits to be bought in her comply cage

Other quirks: Has had sex a lot, so used to it. Favorite color is red.

Name: Sara

Appearance: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm10/01darkphantom/Anime%20Girls/Anime%20Girls%20-%20Bikini/anime.jpg

Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Sexual likes: Has a bit of a wetting fetish despite having a strong bladder and loves pain, though she is a virgin still.

Personality: As a maid, she is responsible and trustworthy, but can be a bit air headed at times. Very loyal and friendly to people who she trusts

Bio: Raised as a maid slave whose parents sold her for drug money.She had grown and lived at the mansion she worked at since she was ten, but a few months ago she and all 29 other maids were swooped up and stolen from the mansion. However, she and a few others managed to escape, though were split up. She tried to go back home, only to find out she was now across the country. Just as everything seemed hopeless, the young man found her and gave her an offer, which she accepted, feeling that she needed a new master, anyway. Like the other girls, she now awaits for someone to call 'master'

Other quirks: She is good with animals of all kinds, with the exception of dogs, her worst fear, no matter how big or small they be.

Name: No Real name to speak of

Appearance: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x257/fgherfh/Roleplay/Harpy.jpg only she is blue, not green

Species: Harpy

Sexuality: Bi, but prefers girls due to abuse by males. Only starting to feel comfortable around them because of the young man.

Sexual likes: Likes to be the submissive one, but hates pain and wetting herself

Personality: Like most harpies, she is upbeat and happy, but due to constant abuse, she is now a shell of her former self. Not able to talk.

Bio: Raised in captivity and she is 6th generation 'pet'. She was never given a proper name. When first bought several years ago, she was very cheerful and would sing whenever aloud to. However, her master was cruel and beyond mean to her for the past six years of her life. She finally ran away after overhearing her master selling her to a meat factory for her meat for not being able sing anything but something sad, which wasn't her fault as Harpies sing what is on their hearts. Just like you can't force someone who is sad to sing a happy tine, you can't force a harpy to sing a happy tune. Being unable to fly, she tried hiding, but was difficult. It if it weren't for the kind young man, she would be in some bum's stomach by now. She was tough to rehabilitate, but she is now a bit more cheerful, but still needs some love. Currently waiting for a young master to love her.

Other quirks: Tends to get pretty horny around spring time. Likes to perch on high objects. Hates nekos and cats. They just seem to pee her off. Especially the twins.

TAKEN
Name: Abigale

Appearance: http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/526726/477563.jpg

Species: Usagi

Sexuality: Bi

Sexual Likes: Has a small bladder and is a masochist. A virgin

Personality: Skittish and kinda paranoid, but a sweet and thoughtful girl who is feircly loyal. Will do ANYTHING her master says. A bit of a neat freak, which is good because she was a maid.

Bio: Born and raised as a maid slave. Lived as a maid slave in a mansion along with Sara, but by name only, as she was her superior. Lived there for five years before she and the rest of the maids were round up and stolen. She and a few others managed to escape, but were separated when they were chased. A few days later, the young man found her. Without even thinking about it, she said yes to his offer and now awaits a new master in the comfy cell.

Other quirks: Like carrots. Scared of cats and nekos, despite growing up with them. She just feel like they want to eat her when they look at her, but than again, she is paranoid, after all.

TAKEN
Name: Chelsy Veska

Appearance: http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/18550-anime-paradise-cute-anime-girl.jpg

Sexuality: Bi, but prefers women

Sexual Likes: EVERYTHING. She has done anything and everything in the bedroom, but only with two people, one guy and one girl. She has done everything from S/M to public humiliation to desperation to BDSM. Her favs are Holding and Bondage. She also is a fan of cuddling

Personality: Up til' three years ago she was a pure shy and innocent girl who only had a vague idea what sex was. Now she is a border line slut, but she still is loyal and caring.

Bio: Up til' three years ago, she was just another virgin book work who was very sweet. But her long time boyfriend corrupted her, but in al fairness, she did it first and would maybe be even worse off if it weren't for him. On his 18th, she offered her virginity to him to try ANYTHING he wanted. A few months later, she became his loyal slave as well after loving the fun stuff they did so much. They had a perfect plan, but it was ruined when he was walking home from work and got run over in a drunk driving accident. Being she was legally now a slave, she couldn't go back to school nor could she get a job, she whored herself out for money so she could survive. Only after her third time did she meet the young man and accepted his offer, but is nervous about calling someone else he master, but it is better than just being used once. At least she will have someone to serve again. She waits patiently for someone to buy her.

Other quirks: Likes to read. A LOT. Hates most sweets.

TAKEN
Name: Valese

Appearance: http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr54/Icybun34/Anime%20ppl/478-1.jpg

Species: Kitsune

Sexuality: Lesbian

Sexual Likes: Loves Pet Play and being submissive. Dislikes pain. Virgin(Technically)

Personality: Upbeat and happy, though gets sad if she thinks to much about her past. Prefers to be quite.

Bio: She won't talk about it. Though it is obvious she doesn't like men, even tough she tries to hide this. Found on the street almost dead and took the young man a year to get her to where she is now. Though she is looking forward to somone buying her and hopfully calling that person mistress.

Other Quirks: Tends to get playful. Likes to cuddle with animals and other girls. Never men, not even the young man, though she internally grateful.

Name: No name to speak of

Appearance: http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/Elvencelticranger/AnimeGirl131.jpg?t=1269313254

Sexuality: Not sure

Sexual Likes: Is a masochist and has a small bladder. Not much else is known

Personality: Never talks. Sweet and friendly, though.

Bio: All is known is that she was found on the streets by the young man. Agreed to be a slave, but it is unknown if she is simply obedient by nature or raised as a slave. Currently awaits to be bought.

Other quirks: A good listener. Has a cute laugh. Not scared of much.

TAKEN

Names: Crystal(Orange) and Sapphire(blue)

Ages: 17; Twins(Illegal for House of Eros)

Species: Neko

Appearance: http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a474/laurnmike23/neko-anime-animal-girls-6783993-600.jpg

Sexuality: Bi. Often have sex with one another

Sexual Likes: Crystal is a masochist while Sapphire has a small bladder. But they like everything else equally.Virgins

Personalities: They are both cheerful and vibrant, and love to please. Only difference is their personalities is that Crystal is more submissive and Sapphire is more opinionated

Bio: They were raised as slaves and were first bought a year ago from the Slave Luxury store for their killer good looks and personalities, as both act kinda cute. Sadly, the kid who they were bought for didn't like them and just threw them out. This almost killed their souls as they ALWAYS wanted to be bought and serve their master faithfully. In fact., it was Sapphire who saved them, who had faith they would find someone who would care about them. A week after they were kicked out, the kind young man found them and now they eagerly await for someone to call master.

Other quirks: Sapphire likes fish while Crystal likes shrimp. They both are curious about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.Both are sweet and kind.

You can either play as these characters or I can. PM ME to let me know. Post under here if you have any suggestions for next time. Thank you!

Admin, this okay?

Just letting you know. The pictures for their appearances are not working. It leads me to a search engine.

New rules make for no ages under 15, instead of 13. Meaning that it is in your best interest to take away the age of 14 option. So this should be edited. Helpfull advice. :p
((Character I speak of is copy pasted, below.))

Name: No name to speak of

Appearance: http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/...1269313254

Sexuality: Not sure

Sexual Likes: Is a masochist and has a small bladder. Not much else is known

Personality: Never talks. Sweet and friendly, though.

Bio: All is known is that she was found on the streets by the young man. Agreed to be a slave, but it is unknown if she is simply obedient by nature or raised as a slave. Currently awaits to be bought.

Other quirks: A good listener. Has a cute laugh. Not scared of much.

Undefined? uh no good sir. Debate is over. It was suposed to be moved to a limit of 16, but is now a limit of 15.

Oh, ok lol. It is . Dont feel obligated to jump at what I say. I aint no moderator, nor anyone special.. I was only providing my helpful advice. And keeping ya out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom