Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

I'm not ready for that sign! I am too broke still. I told my dear friend and she just informed me that I'm going to be a good mom. bahhh...

Pfft. I would totally have... I don't know who film it. Actually, I don't believe I'll have anything filmed, for risk of the baby doing a cameo of any variety.

Yay babies! :)

Fact: Mine are growing up wayyyy too fast. *clutches them* XD
Info: It is raining... the sound of it is rather soothing.
Info: I'm also drinking some unsweet iced tea... mmmm.

Info: I figured out my posts are much better when I reply over the phone rather than on a computer.

Fact: I think I'm the only one here like that.

Info: rained like crazy for the last few hours.

Info: when it hails in Georgia on a hot day, there's either a Thunder/Storm God or an X-Man somewhere that is PISSED.

Ruphhausin said:
Info: My blood sugar has been in the pre-diabetic range for the last two weeks consistently!! WOOT
I'm very sorry to hear that sir. Any chance those glucose levels can come back down?

[/quote]

Actually, I am a diagnosed diabetic. My blood sugar being in the pre-diabetic range of 100-140 (I think those are the numbers) is a good thing. Means I am really getting my diabetes under control more.

TEA!!! It's always been about tea!!! *nods* I seriously don't drink much coffee unless it's one of those latte or frappucino things. But even then, I'm more of a tea drinker. Always have been, always will be. :)

I had some espresso from my espresso maker for the first time in months....

Apparently nobody allowed the water pressure tank relieve pressure and all of the water.

There was mold in my coffee. Feelsbadman,

I have a little bit of a buzz. It's 4:56... close enough.

My cat is trying for one too, with his nip. Rock on cat!

darkangel76 said:
Oh no... my own are far too pretty. And I'd hardly get satisfaction in gouging out my own. XD

Baha. True!

Though I imagine there's some humans out there who might get satisfaction from it. o.o

LadydeSade said:
darkangel76 said:
Oh no... my own are far too pretty. And I'd hardly get satisfaction in gouging out my own. XD

Baha. True!

Though I imagine there's some humans out there who might get satisfaction from it. o.o

lol... indeed. XD I wonder if any lurk here. *peers out into the masses*

I’ve gotten so weird about food lately. I have designated that cheap mac n’ cheese for lunch tomorrow and I can’t fucking wait to eat it. Every time I pass through the kitchen, I peek into the cupboard to make threatening “Get in my belly!” gestures at the box. It knows. It knows.

Back
Top Bottom