Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Attempt at Romance [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
It's been awhile since I've rped something a bit more romantic and consensual and I'd like to fix this. I'm only accepting MxM pairings at this time. I prefer topics to PMs and will not rp outside of Blue Moon at this time (so no e-mail or IM requests). If you're interested, you can find a few ideas below as well as my general preferences.

Limits:
+ No guro
+ No scat
+ No vore

Top Kinks:
+ Cross-dressing
+ Incest
+ My F-List (for more kinks)

Plots
By Chance
[incest]
When Seth was a child, he was involved in a car accident. His father lost his life while Seth lost his left eye and arm. Since that day, his family has never been the same. His mother is constantly busy with work as a real estate agent. Her appearances at home are rare, save for the few post-it notes she leaves about the place. Seth suspects she has a lover on the side as well, but the boy's never voiced it. Meanwhile, there's his older brother. The two used to be close, but now, not so much. Both of the boys were supposed to be in the car that day, except the oldest boy was sick with a fever. It's understandable that he blames himself, no matter how much Seth wishes otherwise.

[This is pretty open ended. The older brother can also be turned into a younger one if preferred. Where this goes depends on what you would like to see. Are the brothers constantly at each others' throats? Is the other brother constantly trying to make up for what happened to Seth? I would like to turn this into an incestuous story, but how it gets there, is up to you.]

Don't Forget
Jay can't remember anything about his past, not even his own name. He's taken the nickname "Jay" upon himself after finding the letter J carved into his hand. Your Character is determined to help him however he can. Only, the more Jay remembers, the less he wants to.

[This is very short because again, it has so many possibilities. Is your character a social worker? A psychologist? Or just someone that Jay ran into? How will he help Jay? Will he offer him a home or will he just be there when things get rough?]

Interested?
Send me a message or drop a post here if you'd be interested in developing the plots above or something else entirely. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom